Detective Conan World
PhiBrainChild

Edogawa Conan (Kudou Shinichi) VS Victorique de Blois

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is better at solving mysteries?

• Edogawa Conan (Kudou Shinichi)
    • Victorique de Blois

Victorique de Blois cause she's a girl. ♥.♥

LOL. What an answer. XD

ANSWER:

I'm not sure who's better between them cause I haven't heard of her which is sucks. DX I'll vote for her anyway. :D

OH I LOVE VICTORIQUE!!!!!! Just because she's entirely more awesome, I'd say her. She's more like the detective-oriented Haibara <333 And as we all know Haibara > Conan in almost every situation >3> XDD So if they went head to head, I think she'd win. However, her explanations are harder to follow XD

• Upvote 2

Guess I'll have to stick with my good old buddy Shinichi to balance things out a bit.

I'm not sure who's better between them cause I haven't heard of her which is sucks.

She's one of the main characters from the anime called Gosick.

Guess I'll have to stick with my good old buddy Shinichi to balance things out a bit.

She's one of the main characters from the anime called Gosick.

Alright. Thanks! :D

Ah, darn, this is a tough one. I'd have to say Shinichi/Conan only because he's solved more cases. Though I guess that's an unfair comparison. I don't know, I'm not confident enough with my answer to vote just yet.

I'd think that shinichi is a better in explanation and is a better solver, but Victorique de Blois is better in unorthodox thinking thus they are equal in matter of intelligence since they lack what the other make up to it, so whenever there's a chance to win the'll end up taking it, in the end it all depends on who thinks faster.

In my personal opinion I think Shinichi is faster since he solve difficult crimes and tricks in matter of hours.

of course Conan, I have not seen Victorique yet.

How can you say "of course Conan" if you haven't seen the other side yet? This isn't a popularity contest. Tho anyway, thanks for your opinion.

I'd think that shinichi is a better in explanation and is a better solver, but Victorique de Blois is better in unorthodox thinking thus they are equal in matter of intelligence since they lack what the other make up to it, so whenever there's a chance to win the'll end up taking it, in the end it all depends on who thinks faster.

In my personal opinion I think Shinichi is faster since he solve difficult crimes and tricks in matter of hours.

My opinion is more experience but it's close call.

My opinion is more experience but it's close call.

Well I'm basing my reply on the matter on what I know about Shinichi since I know not much about Victorique and also there is no definite call on whom might win, shall those who believe Shinichi will win vote for him and those who believe Victorique shall vote for her.

Well I'm basing my reply on the matter on what I know about Shinichi since I know not much about Victorique and also there is no definite call on whom might win, shall those who believe Shinichi will win vote for him and those who believe Victorique shall vote for her.

The Head-up is 10 thing to help somebody win.

1,Experience

2,smart

3,gamble

4,read other

5,knowledge opponent strongs and weaks spot

6,mistake

7,own power

8,lucky

9,pressure

10,hide own weaks

I have a vote for shinichi because he in pressure is good.

The Head-up is 10 thing to help somebody win.

1,Experience

2,smart

3,gamble

4,read other

5,knowledge opponent strongs and weaks spot

6,mistake

7,own power

8,lucky

9,pressure

10,hide own weaks

I have a vote for shinichi because he in pressure is good.

What you wrote is true, but it's still a close call. and I did mention I prefer Shinichi to win.

i think if those two were to have a deduction battle the winner would be Shinichi because he solves even the toughest of cases in a matter of hours he also has cool gadgets to help him and he has never lost a deduction battle yet i think Victorique would be a close second but she doesn't have experience in deduction battles like Shinichi does

i think if those two were to have a deduction battle the winner would be Shinichi because he solves even the toughest of cases in a matter of hours he also has cool gadgets to help him and he has never lost a deduction battle yet i think Victorique would be a close second but she doesn't have experience in deduction battles like Shinichi does

My point!