Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Forever Lost

Angel Haibara

So, I guess this picture really needs a back story. I was thinking if Haibara got back to her original self, but somehow was adopted back into the BO, she grew out her hair (just because :3) and she was ordered to kill someone, and right as she's about to do so (yes, that's my horrible attempt at drawing her holding a gun..) she realizes it's Kudo-kun. (Thus, the expression on her face) What do you think?

IMG.jpg

• Upvote 2

Her head is a little too big... A good proportion is six heads to the body, and the hand is about half of the size of the face. She doesn't look sad enough to kill someone though... Especially not her *cough* dear Shinichi. But, he magically escapes with his wrist gun, takes down the BO, and somehow Ai dies in the process so he can end up with Ran without me having to argue with anyone. *smiles evilly* I drew one of her with long hair too, but I never got around to posting it cuz in the drawing she's only 12 or 13.

Yeah T.T I suck at proportions but by the time I figured out what exactly was wrong it was too late :/ SO I decided screw it, and I'd put it up anyway XD

@Aeyra LOL! Well, it's more of an initial shock expression more than sorrow, in my opinion. A slow-response initial shock. XD

Tell me your thoughts. This is the second time I've ever done this...

Original: (I took a picture of it.. and I didn't spend much time on it at all XD)

Photo203.jpg

Finished/Colored/Fixed...:

colored_haibara.png

:3 That's actually the point, but I wanted to see how it came across to people. I wish I could dig up a drawing similar, except her hair was different.. it had the perfect expression and lost look in her eyes.. of course I actually had spent time on that one XDD .. wonder what happened to it...