Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 815-817 (Camping Trip Murder)

Akai smoke, does he? When he smoke I suddenly think of Vermouth, I gather much it's B.O. members like to smoke but not all of them...

Yes, Akai smoked cigarettes, and also love to drink Bourbon (Jodie said). And there we have Okiya drinking Bourbon with an ashtray full of smoked cigarettes on his desk. I wonder why? LOL can't wait fot the end of this arc

There is just one thing I don't understand:

What is Okiya's motive for hacking into Kogoro's computer anyway ? Nobody actually expected that Shiho will show up, also nobody actually knows that Mitsuhiko would record a video (except the DB and Sera). Conan also doesn't know so he cannot tell Okiya about that. Remember what was expected to be sent to Kogoro's computer in the first place are the photos of them go camping. So it would be more logical to think that Okiya hacked in to check those pictures, not the footage. But for what purpose exactly ? Why would he be interested in those camping pictures ?

Also we still cannot be 100% sure it is really Okiya who's doing the hacking. What if Gosho draws that just to trick us ?

• Upvote 1

What is Okiya's motive for hacking into Kogoro's computer anyway ? Nobody actually expected that Shiho will show up, also nobody actually knows that Mitsuhiko would record a video (except the DB and Sera). Conan also doesn't know so he cannot tell Okiya about that. Remember what was expected to be sent to Kogoro's computer in the first place are the photos of them go camping. So it would be more logical to think that Okiya hacked in to check those pictures. But for what purpose exactly ? Why would he be interested in those camping pictures ?

Also we still cannot be 100% sure it is really Okiya who's doing the hacking. What if Gosho draws that just to trick us ?

Hmmmmmm....makes you think, eh? xP

What is Okiya's motive for hacking into Kogoro's computer anyway ? Nobody actually expected that Shiho will show up, also nobody actually knows that Mitsuhiko would record a video (except the DB and Sera). Conan also doesn't know so he cannot tell Okiya about that. Remember what was expected to be sent to Kogoro's computer in the first place are the photos of them go camping. So it would be more logical to think that Okiya hacked in to check those pictures, not the footage. But for what purpose exactly ? Why would he be interested in those camping pictures ?

Okiya does like to stalk Haibara, so the intrusion could have been for that, or to keep an eye on what Conan was planning were for the next week or so casewise. He might have also checked to see if Sera caught up to the DB if he thought she was going to tail. You are right in considering that Okiya may not be the hacker, but the Hollywood rule of hacking is that each additional personal monitor increases your chances of you being a hacker exponentially. :P Sera, Vermouth, or the lady who visits Okiya could be the other possible culprits...

Edit: to avoid confusion the top part of this panel is edited.

amurocompleted.png

Looks like she'll get back to Ais body soon :/ .. Well I hope this wasn't everything...wanna see more of Shiho!

Well, if the producers want the series to end soon, they'll probably let Ai stay as Shiho for the long term and/or have her removed from the picture in another form (i.e. killed, arrested, etc.). On the other hand, if the producers intend to extend the series far beyond the current arc, I can guarantee that they will make her shrink again.

However, this does bring up an interesting possibility: what would happen if she started the shrinking motion in the presence of people other than her confidants (i.e. Dr. Agasa, Conan, Yusaku & Yukiko Kudo, Heiji Hattori, Vermouth, etc.)?

amurocompleted.png

ScarAkaiEvidence.jpg

(File 701.7)

Bingo! More conclusive evidence to put in the wiki!

EDIT: False alarm... BUT, if you were wondering why the logo on the hat is important, then there you go.

ScarAkaiEvidence.jpg

(File 701.7)

Bingo! More conclusive evidence to put in the wiki!

Nah, I fabricated top part of the panel, but it was begging to be made... As much as Gosho conveniently dodged showing us the back of his hat, if it isn't in the art, it isn't fair to call it proof.

That said, I think the hat will be part of Amuro's undoing. Conan may not have seen Scar Akai, but he knows Scar Akai wears the unique hat which he saw Jodie waving around back in 700. If/when he sees Amuro wearing it, he may draw the connection.

Nah, I fabricated top part of the panel, but it was begging to be made... As much as Gosho conveniently dodged showing us the back of his hat, if it isn't in the art, it isn't fair to call it proof.

Oh, I see. (Sorry, I didn't bother to look at the spoiler pics yet). But editing his art won't compensate for Aoyama's lack of giving us important clues...

:P

Wow leave it to Chek to do that to me ): I nearly fell out my seat at the two pictures. GOSH this Bourbon Arc is about to reach the climax and I can't wait!

Wow leave it to Chek to do that to me ): I nearly fell out my seat at the two pictures. GOSH this Bourbon Arc is about to reach the climax and I can't wait!

Well, if the producers want the series to end soon, they'll probably let Ai stay as Shiho for the long term and/or have her removed from the picture in another form (i.e. killed, arrested, etc.). On the other hand, if the producers intend to extend the series far beyond the current arc, I can guarantee that they will make her shrink again.

However, this does bring up an interesting possibility: what would happen if she started the shrinking motion in the presence of people other than her confidants (i.e. Dr. Agasa, Conan, Yusaku & Yukiko Kudo, Heiji Hattori, Vermouth, etc.)?

Hmm I think, as others wrote before, that the bourbon arc's coming to its end.. Now that Amuro, Sera and Okiya (well it's not clear about him yet but I'm pretty sure) saw Shiho on that vid it's going to end soon.. But I'd be a bit disappointed if the only idea with Ai becoming Shiho was that those three would see her to end this arc.. Well what I hope is that besides that reason it was to show that Ai/Shiho now is ready for using the antidote in emergencys, like the introduction of something more.. Id' be disappointed if that was everything of Shiho ..

Hmm I think, as others wrote before, that the bourbon arc's coming to its end.. Now that Amuro, Sera and Okiya (well it's not clear about him yet but I'm pretty sure) saw Shiho on that vid it's going to end soon.. But I'd be a bit disappointed if the only idea with Ai becoming Shiho was that those three would see her to end this arc.. Well what I hope is that besides that reason it was to show that Ai/Shiho now is ready for using the antidote in emergencys, like the introduction of something more.. Id' be disappointed if that was everything of Shiho ..

Yeah I would be disappointed if the only role of Shiho was to be seen by these 3 characters...As you said it would be nice if this file was a reason to show that Ai is ready to use the antidote when she's in danger.

Then if she is in danger in front of Bourbon,maybe she could use the antidote in the future,instead of waiting for Conan to save her.It's not fair to have so few Shiho's appearance compared to Shinichi...

Yeah I would be disappointed if the only role of Shiho was to be seen by these 3 characters...As you said it would be nice if this file was a reason to show that Ai is ready to use the antidote when she's in danger.

Then if she is in danger in front of Bourbon,maybe she could use the antidote in the future,instead of waiting for Conan to save her.It's not fair to have so few Shiho's appearance compared to Shinichi...

Ur right, would be nice if she used it in front of Bourbon.. Well as I said I hope there will be more of Shiho

Well, just finished 817, Amuro is looking very suspicious to me! Okiya still one step ahead of everyone. The look on Sera face when she saw the photo. Looks like the showdown will take place on that Train! :D Can't wait!

Well, just finished 817, Amuro is looking very suspicious to me! Okiya still one step ahead of everyone. The look on Sera face when she saw the photo. Looks like the showdown will take place on that Train! :D Can't wait!

I just love how Okiya's always one step ahead of everybody! :)

That said, I think the hat will be part of Amuro's undoing. Conan may not have seen Scar Akai, but he knows Scar Akai wears the unique hat which he saw Jodie waving around back in 700. If/when he sees Amuro wearing it, he may draw the connection.

I'm just going to casually point out that Kaito also has a very, very similar hat.

File633_012.jpg.pagespeed.ce.JIy0iv3ct1.jpg

But if it turned out that Amuro/Bourbon/Scar Akai was Kid, I might lose it. or it might be the greatest thing ever...??

I think the wife could've approached Usagi's phobia using a much better method than directly confronting him with his fear. If anything, consulting a psychiatrist would be best form of treatment and would allow Usagi to pace himself without letting him reach his limit too quickly. It's true that Usagi should have put trust into the wife's hands, but the wife should have known the severity of his claustrophobia. He only wanted to escape from his ultimate fear, so in the irrational state of mind, he psyched himself out and killed his wife. So in a way, I am defending the murderer (not because I think what he did was right, but because he was forced to face his claustrophobia too hastily).

I just love how Okiya's always one step ahead of everybody! :)

I love that too...That's also why Okiya is my favorite male character^^

I really can't wait for the next file,let's hope we won't be disappointed...

I love that too...That's also why Okiya is my favorite male character^^

I really can't wait for the next file,let's hope we won't be disappointed...

ye let's hope that. Only the best for the best, that's why I like Okiya x Shiho ^^

But if it turned out that Amuro/Bourbon/Scar Akai was Kid, I might lose it.

I think Amuro is

a japanese police officer undercover. I think something happened between Shuichi Akai and him at the time Dai Moroboshi was still undercover inside the BO and Amuro was still at the police academy, something which could trigger a rivalry between the two.

As for the hacking, I think it makes sense if he suspects Sera and that he knows her involvement with Mouri and his previous cases. He could learn more that way.

But it would be quiet funny if, in fact, Scar Akai and the BO weren't working with each other at all but both targetting the same person... and missing him at the same time. :lol:

Shiho made a grave mistake by keeping the ring on while she transformed! Sera's look on seeing the video was awesome! But, could she have made the connection between Ai and Shiho with the help of the ring or was it just her face that astonished her.... The DBs also did tell her that she looked a lot like Ai and I don't think she knows anything about the train as she wasn't there with them while they were explaining about the ring. Amuro wasn't quite suprised to see Shiho's face but instead zoomed on her ring. I don't understand why he did that. If he was searching for something related to Sera then why would he be so interested in a girl's ring whom he doesn't even know? If someone could answer me.

I just seen some spoilers from 818. Vermouth, Gin, Vodka, Sera & Scar Akai! I have a feeling Okiya is somewhere on that train. Sonoko talks about Kid so I assume he will play some part in this chapter :) Can't wait I'm sooooo excited

I just seen some spoilers from 818. Vermouth, Gin, Vodka, Sera & Scar Akai! I have a feeling Okiya is somewhere on that train. Sonoko talks about Kid so I assume he will play some part in this chapter :) Can't wait I'm sooooo excited

Ye I'm also very excited! How many B.O. members will be on that train? I also think Okiya will come there so I hope he'll help Conan and Shiho when it's getting dangerous.. I'd also like Kid helping them, but not sure about that as he's not really involved in B.O... But I'm happy to know that the next chapters are gonna get interesting! I still hope Ai will take the Antidote again!!..