Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 815-817 (Camping Trip Murder)

in the file we see Ai having an anditdote to aptxn but why conan didn't take one I hope we see him take the drug and return to his normal body just for this file would be cool to see him again

We already saw him during the London case...If Ran isn't here I don't the point of having Conan using the antidote.

Moreover I'm tired to see Shinichi,he always is more reckless when he gets his true body...I want to see Shiho!!!

I probably sound pretty stupid saying this, but what's the big thing between Sera and Haibara? I mean, they barely know each other, so what do they really have to say to each other? I mean, they don't have any relationship with each other, right? So what's the big 'showdown' or 'confrontation' all about when they're not really connected in any way? >__<

I probably sound pretty stupid saying this, but what's the big thing between Sera and Haibara? I mean, they barely know each other, so what do they really have to say to each other? I mean, they don't have any relationship with each other, right? So what's the big 'showdown' or 'confrontation' all about when they're not really connected in any way? >__<

This is exactly what everybody wants to know...The only link I can see between them is their relationship with Akai,but I'm curious to see how Gosho would organize this meeting...

This is exactly what everybody wants to know...The only link I can see between them is their relationship with Akai,but I'm curious to see how Gosho would organize this meeting...

Ahh~ I see I see. xP Thanks! ^^ So I'm not the only one~ xP xP

spoilers file 816

I'm so happy to see that I was right...Shiho is back^^

I wonder if she'll fight against the murderer,or only protect the DB...

I can't wait to see Conan and Sera's reaction^^

\o/ Thanks! x)

to the Ai-Sera conflict: If that girl with the axe really is Shiho.. How about Shiho helping the DBs and running away to hide from them to keep her identity secret -> Conan finds DB and Sera finds Shiho. And if it's true that Sera is Akais sister and we know that Akai was Akemis bf there could be a chance that they know each other..

• Upvote 1

to the Ai-Sera conflict: If that girl with the axe really is Shiho.. How about Shiho helping the DBs and running away to hide from them to keep her identity secret -> Conan finds DB and Sera finds Shiho. And if it's true that Sera is Akais sister and we know that Akai was Akemis bf there could be a chance that they know each other..

Possible, an d perhaps Conan himself won't get a word about that LoL.

Yeah that's a good idea,I didn't think about this possiblity.

It would be awesome if somethong like that happened! Can't wait to see Shiho!!

• Upvote 1

I'm so thrilled with these new spoilers of File 816, and even bothered to read it in Japanese!

So, OK, seems to me that the culprit set a fire on the mansion from the outside to kill the children who witness his crime and also burn the evidence with them.

The door locked from the outside, the Detective Boys couldn't open it with their chidlren's power, so Haibara remembering the medicine she (maybe) hid in her pocket. She went to a different room to change to her original body (I thought she was the culprit at first sight but then I didn't see her with the frightened Detective Boys and also from the shadow I could notice her hairstyle) - I was wondering where she had the clothes from, and then remembered the couple's belongings that were in the building - she must have borrowed the clothes from the female's bag.

Haha, I really love how Gosho plans his story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I want to see Shiho in Gosho's modern art, and also how she'd manage to fool the Detective Boys if not reveal her true identity to them. I'm also looking forward for Sera and Haibara's reaction when they meet each other). And if they'd meet with Haibara in her adult form or child's form. Mmm, they can be former classmates.

Can't wait for the English release!

816 was cool! Can't wait til the next one.

ye was really nice! Looks like DBs will lose their consciousness because theyve inhaled too much smoke and Shiho's gonna take them out of the house.. as I wrote before I still think she'll run away after that to hide till the effect of the antidote is gone and she'll have Ai's body back. Then Conan and Sera may look for them and Conan will find the DBs laying near the burnt down house -> Sera will find the hiding Shiho, theyre alone in the forest..and then there will be the conflict we're waiting for :) Well I hope so

Very interesting chapter. I want to know how the DB will react when they see Shiho. And what they'll all do where Sera sees Shiho. Recognize her, maybe? Can't wait!

ye was really nice! Looks like DBs will lose their consciousness because theyve inhaled too much smoke and Shiho's gonna take them out of the house.. as I wrote before I still think she'll run away after that to hide till the effect of the antidote is gone and she'll have Ai's body back. Then Conan and Sera may look for them and Conan will find the DBs laying near the burnt down house -> Sera will find the hiding Shiho, theyre alone in the forest..and then there will be the conflict we're waiting for :) Well I hope so

oooooo Yeah that would be awesome!

• Upvote 1