Detective Conan World
aico haigawa

hi i'm a *putting cool face on* newbie

hello fellow tantei's and DC loversicon_e_biggrin.gif

Im Aico-chan. as you can see im kinda a newbie here and a total "ameatuer" in this kind of stuff . Also im a big DC fan like you guys are and a major shipper.(wont tell what kinda shipper though).

i joined this site by accident. when i was searching for DC fun facts and accidentally crossed on a poll or a thread that was about " who should shinichi end up with". so the thread cought my attention. (then 3 hrs later) i found myself laughing and the same time being dissagreable to some comments in the thread. so i decided to join.

ANYWAYS.............................IM NEW AND PLEASE BE NICE TO MErolleyes.gif

post-13765-0-08863900-1328042034_thumb.p

post-13765-0-45213500-1328042065_thumb.j

Be nice eh? That may be asking too much of me... Hmm... *rubs chin* I shall see what I can do to accommodate that request.

Either way! Welcome to DCW. Enjoy your stay :)

I AM MAD SCIENTIST! ITS SO COOOOOOOL! Sonuvabitch!

Yo~! Nice to have you on board. Here at DCW we invite to to tell rant about your ideas and have just have fun messing with people. :D

Haha, did you rip the topic subject from my topic? xD

Even though I'm new here myself: Welcome to DWC!! :D

It's not ripping off TiDivy. And please say DCW, not DWC.mellow.gif

@AiCo: Count on me anytime. You like chocolate and bananas?wink.gif

Haha, did you rip the topic subject from my topic? xD

Even though I'm new here myself: Welcome to DCW!! :D

ROFL~ XD

Haha, yeah... I was stressing so I didn't notice it. I corrected it now :P

Btw... TiDivy?

@AiCo: Count on me anytime. You like chocolate and bananas?wink.gif

YEAH!!!! I LOVE BANANA'S AND CHOCOLATE !!!!!!!!!!!! m207.gif THOSE ARE LIKE MY 2 FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD . I GO CRAZY WHEN I EAT THEM m015.gif

You could say that...if you don't consider me, Aeyra, Chelsea, CarpetCrawler, Monsi, and a bunch of other people. :V

Hmmmmm........ i sense a fight here..........m197.gif......

(please don't hurt me.......m107.gif i'm new)

here we go again moho. :V i meant im the most active of the old members here :V

Active != highest average post count. Especially if the posts in question are highly spammy and/or very, very short like "yeah". :V

@aico: I won't hurt you. I'm not scary.

here we go again moho. :V i meant im the most active of the old members here :V

I have to agree with Moho here. First off... You are only a month older than I am, and I don't consider myself an "old member" by any means. And I am pretty active as well. Less than 1 year on the forums is not a long time...

I consider myself one of the older active members of DCTP, and on there I have been on for FOUR years. Truth be told, unless you were here from 2009/2010, you aren't an "old member." At least I don't think so.

Kaitou-kun...........what do you mean by " here we go again "..... did this happen before?..* getting suspicious * m081.gif

For a new member like you, I cant tell you if something happened before.

He will hurt you :P. He wont he is a good guy trust me. :D

Don't worry. Moho won't hurt you. I hope.

:V

m020.gif that's good to know.....Yehey!!!!!! I'm saved!!!!!!m204.gif

............m196.gif i saw an " I HOPE"...........

....... :V

@moho-Mark...

Just Shut up! Everytime I post, you contradict it. :V You are getting on my nerves again.. And you post some nonsense too... :V I will hunt you! and I will burn your house down if this continues.

@kyuu- Well you can consider me and the others like ktpt "old members" in some ways.

yo!! wazzup? :D Welcome.to DCW!! Im MK the awezomezt guy on earth just KIDding! :P I could say.. im the only remaining old member who still active alot here in dcw. :D If you need help you could always ask me :D

not to mention you're really OLD

...er than her :P

YEAH!!!! I LOVE BANANA'S AND CHOCOLATE !!!!!!!!!!!! m207.gif THOSE ARE LIKE MY 2 FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD . I GO CRAZY WHEN I EAT THEM m015.gif

Kaitou-kun...........what do you mean by " here we go again "..... did this happen before?..* getting suspicious * m081.gif

no double-posting.. you can click the 'Multiquote' button beside each post you want to reply to, then at the very end of the thread, click the 'Add Reply' button and those quoted posts will be shown. hope that helps :)

@moho-Mark...

Just Shut up! Everytime I post, you contradict it. :V You are getting on my nerves again.. And you post some nonsense too... :V I will hunt you! and I will burn your house down if this continues.

maybe Mark just wants to be friends with you. and contradicting what you say's his only way to get your attention

or maybe I'm wrong

ME TOO!