Detective Conan World
TheBlackTac

Save the person above you or not.

*burns Natsume's hair*

You always make a mistake when it comes to my name, don't you?

To save or not to save? Hmmm...Since I'm a GOOD PERSON WHO DOES NOT INTEND TO HOLD ANY GRUDGES TO A PERSON CALLING HER POLKA DOTS, I'll save you, Natsume~

After all, we're tamagochis here, right? ^_^

*burns Natsume's hair*

You always make a mistake when it comes to my name, don't you?

To save or not to save? Hmmm...Since I'm a GOOD PERSON WHO DOES NOT INTEND TO HOLD ANY GRUDGES TO A PERSON CALLING HER POLKA DOTS, I'll save you, Natsume~

After all, we're tamagochis here, right? ^_^

Oh? Who would've hold any grudges to a person whom calls someone Polka Dots? :P

I guess we are. You don't only belong to Hotaru, Y'know?

*saves*

*SAVES NATSUME-KUN*

Ya owe me~

Fine. A rep for you. LOLOLOLOLOL. I accidentally clicked it. =='

>> saves ^^

Thanks. Glad that you saved her.

Saves.

• Upvote 1

Fine. A rep for you. LOLOLOLOLOL. I accidentally clicked it. =='

Thanks. Glad that you saved her.

Saves.

AWWWWWWW......You're really kind, Natsume-kun~<333

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*

And thank you for saving me, db-san! :lol:

^Saves back.

The cold wind blew hard that cloudy night. Tall red flames engulfed and surrounded Db. He had no way out. He could try to fly up, but circling high above him was a giant blue dragon...bearing a cruel face.

He had no idea what to do. Thinking that fate had brought him to a tragic end, he knelt and looked up, a strand of hope in his heart, about to be broken at any minute.

As he closed his eyes, waiting for his death in the hands of the dragon, a sudden strong breeze blew and arrived above him was a young girl dressed in full black, holding a red sword.

The girl stabbed at the dragon's heart. The dragon, too late to anticipate the sudden attack, started to fall. The girl swooped down and saved Db, flying away in peace. Db was safe...for now.

So, to sum it up, *SAVES*

^__^

That game is a death machine. It lures gamers into its system and kills them while they're inside.

That was true. And OTTD just fell for the trap.

It was a game in which one experiences everything that happens as if it was real.

OTTD was down to the last level when he became surrounded. The enemy mafia's assets were there, aiming their weapons straight into his heart.

OTTD took out his beloved Shotgun. Getting ready to shoot, he realized it. No ammunition. He was outnumbered. Surrounded. Defenseless. GAME OVER.

But then a girl, dressed in full black, the same girl who saved Db, appeared before him and shot down the surrounding enemies with continuous fatal blows with her Machine Gun.

She then opened a portal to the real world. She had succeeded in hacking the main game control system. OTTD was safe....for now.

*SAVES*