Detective Conan World
Remy

where do you like to travel?

I wanna see your opinions about this please

I watched the video and I think that you shouldn't have post it up here in DCW. DCW is a website where people come together to discuss DC or to talk to each other. I am not saying that it is wrong to promote Islam but I think that it shouldn't be done here. It isn't wise to post this up here as the members of DCW comes from different countries and have different religions. That means they have different opinions as well. And the title of this topic - Did you seek the truth before?- it is like saying that Islam is the one true religion. For me, as I am a Muslim, I agree that Islam is the one,true religion but you shouldn't have name the topic as 'Did you seek the truth'. It is like implying that those who aren't Muslim and don't follow the Islamic faith are wrong. Although I agree with the man in the video, I can't say for those who will watch it. They have different opinions and it is their right to follow their beliefs and what they believe that is the truth.

I am not trying to say that what you are doing is wrong but I just want to say that you shouldn't do it here. A religious debate almost always comes out ugly and I don't want religious issues to strain relationships between members in DCW. Sorry if I am being too straightforward but I am just voicing my opinion.

• Upvote 4

I watched the video and I think that you shouldn't have post it up here in DCW. DCW is a website where people come together to discuss DC or to talk to each other. I am not saying that it is wrong to promote Islam but I think that it shouldn't be done here. It isn't wise to post this up here as the members of DCW comes from different countries and have different religions. That means they have different opinions as well. And the title of this topic - Did you seek the truth before?- it is like saying that Islam is the one true religion. For me, as I am a Muslim, I agree that Islam is the one,true religion but you shouldn't have name the topic as 'Did you seek the truth'. It is like implying that those who aren't Muslim and follow the Islamic faith are wrong. Although I agree with the man in the video, I can't say for those who will watch it. They have different opinions and it is their right to follow their beliefs and what they believe that is the truth.

I am not trying to say that what you are doing is wrong but I just want to say that you shouldn't do it here. A religious debate almost always comes out ugly and I don't want religious issues to strain relationships between members in DCW. Sorry if I am being too straightforward but I am just voicing my opinion.

Didn't bother to listen to it after seeing 4 mins of it. >.<Just gonna +1 this.

I watched the video and I think that you shouldn't have post it up here in DCW. DCW is a website where people come together to discuss DC or to talk to each other. I am not saying that it is wrong to promote Islam but I think that it shouldn't be done here. It isn't wise to post this up here as the members of DCW comes from different countries and have different religions. That means they have different opinions as well. And the title of this topic - Did you seek the truth before?- it is like saying that Islam is the one true religion. For me, as I am a Muslim, I agree that Islam is the one,true religion but you shouldn't have name the topic as 'Did you seek the truth'. It is like implying that those who aren't Muslim and don't follow the Islamic faith are wrong. Although I agree with the man in the video, I can't say for those who will watch it. They have different opinions and it is their right to follow their beliefs and what they believe that is the truth.

thank you

I changed my topic

:razz:

Japan, absolutely. There is nothing to explain about it.

wow

The moon. :P

I wanna go there too hahahaha

Japan, London, United States of America, Korea, Melbourne, Canada, Taiwan~

so nice

Japan, Canada,London,Italy and Hawaii.

I removed Austria, France and Germany from the list since I'm going there next summer!

wow

I hope you enjoy your trip next summer

Oh yeah, I wanna travel to London too. :P

ok take me with you too :mrgreen:

Places that I haven't traveled.

you seem to like travelling

Japan, London, Paris, Greece...and many more!!!! :)

wow nice

London and NYC.

nice

the people there talks difrrient accent for me it is a chance to improve my English hahahah

Iam sure this is not the case for you^_^

Oh yea~ I forgot to mention some others:

New York City!

Italy!

Antartica XD (But Im not going to survive there XDDDD)

I advise you to visit Antarctica XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

I want to go around the world, out of the world and anywhere else that could be adventured! :D

me too :-D

<--- *hates traveling*

um.... my sister also do

but I do not know why some people hates travelling .

could you tell me please?

I asked her but she do not know

and thank you for joining us

D:

in order:

Greece, Japan, Taiwan, London, Egypt

all of them are nice especially egypt

it is the nearest one for me as I am in Riyadh.

:o Egypt. That sounds like an interesting place. :D

*puts it on list*

ok

but what first moon or egypt? hahaha

Let's see~

Japan, France, England, and perhaps New Zealand~

wow

Osaka~!

me too

Not a big fan of traveling because of all the security everywhere. You have to wait hours to get on a plane nowadays because so many people try to fool the scanners and have to be frisked.

By car is better, but only if I'm going somewhere within 200 miles or so. Any further, and I start getting bored out of my mind. And turning on the radio doesn't work if you live in the Southern US and all you get is country music.

My solution: stay at home and catch up on TV, write books, and draw pictures. Maybe do schoolwork, but that's just as boring as driving for two hours (b/c it's so darn easy!)