Detective Conan World
NutCase

Are you Alice?

Alright, time for a new Forum Game.

This is a very nonsensicle game so made up words are allowed.

What you do is you Ask if someone is Alice. The next person can say Yes OR No (it doesn't matter what their real name is). You can answer as many times as you want and the answers can be different and you can lie in here. Once we find an Alice I will explain the next part of the game. Anyone can join whenever they want.

Here is an Example:

Person 1 (Topic Starter): Are you Alice?

Person 2: No. Are you Alice?

3: No. Are you Alice?

10: Yes. I am Alice

*insert part 2*

You can manipulate the posts however you want and make them as weird as you want to spice things up.

Example:

1: Are you Alice?

2: Heck! I'm closer to a hippopotamus than I am to an Alice! The question is. Are YOU Alice.

3: Wow! You really think I'm an Alice? I'm a guy..... Are you Alice?

4: 3! You Lied, you are clearly a girl! I am in NO WAY an Alice! Are you Alice?

5: 4~ BE HONEST! No I'm not an Alice. Are you Alice?

4: 5, You got me... :/ Yes, I am Alice......

The only rule is don't say you are an Alice too early on in the game, it'll spoil the fun.

Alright! Let's see how creative your post can be!

Are you Alice?

No, of course not! As you can see, my name is yungching, which is nowhere near A-L-I-C-E, well maybe except for the I. But you know what? I think you might be Alice. So tell me the truth, are you Alice?

Like this? :rolleyes:

Who are you talking to? There's no-one there.

We all know you are. Just tell us the truth! You wouldn't want Conan to go "Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu!" to you now do you. Tell the truth. are you Alice?

• Upvote 1

(Well, actually I would like to meet him LOL XD )

Of course not... Haven't I told you before? My name is Yungching, it is pronounced like this: yong-ching and not A-lice <_<

Now I know that you are shy but you really are the real Alice. You don't have to tell the whole world, just tell the DCW community: Are you Alice?

EDIT: Oops, I'm too late. <_< Ignore this post...

Nope. I think I already told you. Can I have a cookie now, please? :rolleyes: I did tell you the truth... and you know, I thought you were Alice. Are you Alice or am I mistaken?

Oh, a cookie. Thanks, but I'm not Alice. *eats the cookie quickly* Can I have another one? No, I'm not Alice believe it. "Alice" is not a Finnish name. "Alisa" is but I'm not even "Alisa". But...

Hey, you! Yes, I mean you! You are Alice, aren't you? *smile*

Why do you keep pointing at me? I have already told you, I am not Alice... You're not even close :mellow: Your hair is a little like hers you know... I think you're Alice, who else could be? You're Alice aren't you?

AM I ALICE? You're asking me if I AM ALICE? What's with the question? I MAY be Alice and I MAY NOT be Alice~ If you wish to know if I AM ALICE OR NOT you'll have to make me. Of course you can make me tell you whether or not I AM ALICE OR I AM NOT ALICE but you know it wouldn't be easy. But I can actually give you a hint as to whether or not I am Alice. Well, the hint is: If I am Alice, will I be asking this question? -->

Are you Alice? :rolleyes: