Detective Conan World
hopes

Depression Club

I've been having some health issues recently, and it's starting to take a toll on my physical and mental health.

Oh my...what happened?

*hugs* whats wrong do you want to talk about it
PS:nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too. I'm depressed because I saw someone who I know got hit by a car... So, I'm pretty depresed. . *sighs*

Nice to meet you too. I'm depressed because I saw someone who I know got hit by a car... And I know the person who ran her over... So, I'm pretty depresed. And then I have every other reason in the world to be depressed. *sighs*

that sounds like a horrible experience, is the person who got ran over and the driver okay? :( and what do you mean by "And then I have every other reason to be depressed"? you dont have to answer my questions, only answer if you feel comfortable talking about it.

Sometimes, I just feel sad seeing people struggling so hard with studies, putting more effort than me but our results equal...*sigh*

Sometimes, I just feel sad seeing people struggling so hard with studies, putting more effort than me but our results equal...*sigh*

:mellow: that's so cute.

I'm feeling very depressed at the moment because my friend and the only person I fully trust IRL was very sad and depressed today to the point that she was crying and everyone was ignoring that. And being the closest person to her I'm expected to do something or at least try to but I didn't because I really don't know how to make people feel better and I'm afraid I'll only make them feel worse. But the image of my closest friend who I always know to be very happy and cheerful crying, and me not being able to do anything just makes me get very depressed myself, especially since she's one who always notices it when I'm feeling bad and always makes me feel better.

I'm feeling very depressed at the moment because my friend and the only person I fully trust IRL was very sad and depressed today to the point that she was crying and everyone was ignoring that. And being the closest person to her I'm expected to do something or at least try to but I didn't because I really don't know how to make people feel better and I'm afraid I'll only make them feel worse. But the image of my closest friend who I always know to be very happy and cheerful crying, and me not being able to do anything just makes me get very depressed myself, especially since she's one who always notices it when I'm feeling bad and always makes me feel better.

For starters, you can ask her to tell you whatever is making her sad and depressed--it's one of the many ways which will make her feel better. Those people need someone who would be more than willing to listen to and understand their problems because if they know that someone can relate to what he/she is experiencing, he/she knows that he/she isn't alone. :)

Cute how? o.O"

Like Monsi said, discussing the problem with a closed one is a start. We would go mad if we were unable to share our problems with others. You don't have to force him/her to tell you anything, give them space at the same time as well but be there for them in case they want to share it.

Cute how? o.O"

Like Monsi said, discussing the problem with a closed one is a start. We would go mad if we were unable to share our problems with others. You don't have to force him/her to tell you anything, give them space at the same time as well but be there for them in case they want to share it.

I meant it's cute you feel sad seeing others struggling like that.

Did you mean "a closed one" or "a close one"?

I feel kinda down now, 'cause I got scolded in place of my little sister for a thing she did :\

Aaaaaalways happens, always will. Don't worry! You know you didn't do anything wrong ^_^

I meant it's cute you feel sad seeing others struggling like that.

Did you mean "a closed one" or "a close one"?

Aaaaaalways happens, always will. Don't worry! You know you didn't do anything wrong ^_^

Yup, I know.  ^_^

I feel kinda down now, 'cause I got scolded in place of my little sister for a thing she did :\

Go scold your little sister, this time. It's her fault anyways. :D

Just felt like posting it over here, but if you're feeling down, forcing myself to laugh works for me. I sound like an idiot at first but then I feel like I want to conquer the world! :D

I often feel depressed because the concept of "happy ending" in fiction and that of "childhood friend romance" aren't liked by many people in the modern society. That's worsened by the fact that people often insult those concepts without even giving the "why".

Also I get sometimes depressed when people are lied about and aren't able to prove they were telling the truth (happened to me once).

Depression can be caused by many reasons. For example, genetics, nutrition, lifestyle, external environmental influence. If people had depression before, they should try figure out exactly why they are depressed. Noticing the problem is the first step to solve the problem. Then they should find a way to resolve it. Some people who are depressed might not like to share with others because it is their type of personality. People who have personality C or similar ones like to hide things inside rather than speaking it out.