Detective Conan World
DetectiveR-2011

If you could have one of Conan Gadgets???

i would like to have the homeing-glasses- to track my things and to find them without worry.

and the the turbo skateboard (don't know what it's called)- to never be late from school or from a meeting.icon_mrgreen.gif

i would like to have the homeing-glasses- to track my things and to find them without worry.

and the the turbo skateboard (don't know what it's called)- to never be late from school or from a meeting.icon_mrgreen.gif

*high fives*

I know i posted here a few times but. . .

In the seventh place, Kaito's Card Gun.

#6 The glasses with all upgrades But I want a different style

#5 Earring phone I can sneak it in school, no one will notice! XD

#4 Tranquilizer watch I'm not sure who I'm gonna knock out but I guess it'll be useful. Sometimes

#3 Power-Enhancing Kick Shoes and the belt I like football. Also can knock off bad guys ^^

#2 Voice changing bowtie I just want it.

#1 Turbo engine skateboard!!! Em. . . show off my skateboarding skills? ^^

Oh yeah, here's my opinion. Conan's tone deaf right? So why didn't he asked Prof Agasa to make some gadget so Conan's singing won't be so bad? Seriously, why??? 14.gif

Idk if i already answered this but...

1. Tranquilizer watch... (it will be VERY useful)

2. Conan's shoes... (very useful especially in P.E.)

3. Solar-Powered Skateboard (^_^)

4. Voice Changing Bowtie (but i think i'll have a difficult time using it)

i think all of them are cool but i could only narrow it down to 5 and they are:

1 voice changing bowtie because it would just be awesome to have it and its fun to play pranks with it :ph34r: :grin:

2 tranquilizer wrist watch i would use it if i accidently forgot to do homework to knock out the teacher :grin: :twisted::evil:

3 power enhanced shoes makes PE easier and my friends at school like to play chasing games for some reason i dont understand why though its boring :-?

4 solar powered skateboard so i wont be late for class and i would show it off to everyone with a face that says "too bad for you losers i have a solar powered skateboard and you dont so ha! :cool:

5 listening device (used in ep 425) i could find out everyone of my enemies biggest fear and i could pretend to be physic as a prank to everyone and also it would also be fun to have :ph34r:

and they could all be very useful

:-D :twisted::rolleyes: