Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

The Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread

EVERYONE THE NEW EPISODE AIRED TODAY OMG \o/ \o/ \o/

Granny Smith is a boss. That is all.

Also, this video must be watched. Right. Now.

We all knew Granny Smith was a boss. Was a good episode. Though I think AppleJack is due for another episode of her own. I mean... every episode that was hers, except for Applebucking (or whichever that name was), was basically her having a conflict with another pony.

Also Epic Pie Time was awesome. Vinyl Scratch is awesome.

You notice that Applejack and Pinkie Pie haven't been focused on at all? It's kinda silly actually. They should really space out the character episodes more instead of giving a bunch in a row to Rainbow Dash and Rarity. Glad that Pinkie Pie is getting an episode soon, but we'll see...

In terms of who won the rap battle (though I dislike it, I do know good vs bad rap) Trixie obviously won. However, we all know that Twilight is the better pony. She don't need to win any rap battle, she's got the Unicorn Avatar State.

Also about the upcoming battles... How the hell does Spike expect to beat Owlicious? Everyone knows that owls are the best rappers ever.

Hmm.. I was wandering around the Chatroom when I happened to see this thread. Checked it up for a bit and now, I'm kind of.. a bit confused. Or just really confused. Sorry guys, but I was just wondering.. what type of TV series is My Little Pony? I mean, is it cartoon?

EDIT: *thinking to herself* it is indeed Mia, just what kind of question was that? Anyway, I just recall having heard of it sometime before, but never got to watch it really. Not this ''new version''. I did watch a former cartoon..

Now.. is this the type of cartoon not only for children but also worth watching any age? It really seems like it.

And..

FINALLY! A new song! <3 (an awesome song at that)

Ok so new episode awesome, new song awesome.

In fact, I dare say my favorite song. Winter wrap up and art of the dress are amazing, but that song just has a certain Broadway-esque feel to it that works remarkably well.

Love the song now.

Hmm.. I was wandering around the Chatroom when I happened to see this thread. Checked it up for a bit and now, I'm kind of.. a bit confused. Or just really confused. Sorry guys, but I was just wondering.. what type of TV series is My Little Pony? I mean, is it cartoon?

EDIT: *thinking to herself* it is indeed Mia, just what kind of question was that? Anyway, I just recall having heard of it sometime before, but never got to watch it really. Not this ''new version''. I did watch a former cartoon..

Now.. is this the type of cartoon not only for children but also worth watching any age? It really seems like it.

And..

Love the song now.

To answer your quandary... Parkur, CC and I are all fans of the show. We are all adult males... I'd say, yes, it is definitely worth watching at any age.

Also.... Daniel Ingram, the guy in charge of the songs is awesome. That is one song of many that are awesome.

1237917779613a.jpg

THAT WAS OH SO OBVIOUSLY A TYPO, RIGHT, KYUU?

LMAO

No, I actually like her the most of the mane 6... RD annoys me more than not (I really can't put my finger on it tbh), I just don't like AJ (but she has her moments), Fluttershy is awesome and would be #2 in my book, Rarity also pretty awesome (her songs kick ass, no matter what, and if based just on songs, she would be #1 without a doubt), but I don't like her as much as TS or FS, and Pinkie Pie is probably 3rd for me (I can't hate characters that break the 4th wall... I don't know why, but it is close between her and Rarity). The reasons why I like TS is well... after watching the show a second time around... I realized... she is so very like me, and I realized this especially through her reactions in Bridle Gossip to the Zeocra things, as I myself have responded in the same exact way.

To answer your quandary... Parkur, CC and I are all fans of the show. We are all adult males... I'd say, yes, it is definitely worth watching at any age.

Also.... Daniel Ingram, the guy in charge of the songs is awesome. That is one song of many that are awesome.

I see.. Thank you Kyuu.. I'll drop by here from time to time and check up for any updates. And btw.. nothing wrong with you being adults. Just quite the opposite.. That means it might be indeed worth watching.

I'm two episodes behind. Can't wait to catch up and marathon it. <333

Watch today's episode IMMEDIATELY! Derpy is confirmed, AND has a speaking role! Dude, its like mandatory. Screw all other eps, and watch it now!

It also rivaled Lesson Zero in terms of hilarity.

Holy shit, I have NO idea why I continuously forget that a new MLP is airing. And I even have a DVR now, so I have no excuse for not missing it and being able to watch it on TV. .______.