Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

The Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread

this girl is amazing

She is indeed pretty damn good. Though the singing isn't a fair part of the audition, as Tara Stong has a stand in for that. But the rest was amazing.

And now for something completely different.

oh my god I cannot breathe what is air

/The addition of the credit sequence is what makes it a whole new level of funny

Indeed, though I wish they had actually animated Celestia's reaction. Would have been awesome.

The new edit is out for Derpy's VA, as shown to me by Kyuu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2CRjPO73Dg

Her voice is still cute at least... but holy crap, that edit is brutal.

Indeed it is... But I'm suspicious now, after watching the On-demand version on the Hub. It is untouched. So... it could be Apple being Apple, controlling EVERYTHING again. I'm slightly hopeful.

Would explain the poor quality of the edit and the shameful acting, almost unlike AB doing RD. Really, she sounds almost nothing alike from the original.

I would have posted it when I heard of it, but I really don't like the opening song. The weakest part of the show IMO. However, now listening to it, it is a bit better. They could do with out the repetition of the title, and they should have kept the various VA parts in.

It just leaked ????

Nope, about a day or two now.

I would have posted it when I heard of it, but I really don't like the opening song. The weakest part of the show IMO. However, now listening to it, it is a bit better. They could do with out the repetition of the title, and they should have kept the various VA parts in.

Nope, about a day or two now.

I posted it yesterday ... lol

and I agree Kyuu

48 22 "Hurricane Fluttershy" James Wootton TBA March 24, 2012

Fluttershy needs to overcome her self-consciousness in order to help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi with the Rainy Season.[13]

49 23 "Ponyville Confidential" James Wootton TBA March 31, 2012

In order to become the gossip columnist for their school paper, the Cutie Mark Crusaders adopt the name ‘Gabby Gums,’ but when they land the job, their happiness is cut short by the pain they cause to other ponies with their hurtful stories.[14]

50 24 "MMMystery on the Friendship Express" James Wootton TBA April 7, 2012

A cake Pinkie Pie is guarding for a contest is ruined on the way to Canterlot and an investigation begins.[15]

51 25 "A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1 [16]" James Wootton TBA April 21, 2012

Twilight gets a shocking surprise when she learns that her brother Shining Armor is getting married to a princess in the royal family.

52 26[17][18] "A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2" James Wootton TBA April 28, 2012

Twilight gets a shocking surprise when she learns that her brother Shining Armor is getting married to a princess in the royal family.

^episode guide for the rest of the season

How wonderful, yet another episode where fluttershy has to overcome a character flaw, and yet another annoying pinkie episode

48 22 "Hurricane Fluttershy" James Wootton TBA March 24, 2012

Fluttershy needs to overcome her self-consciousness in order to help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi with the Rainy Season.[13]

49 23 "Ponyville Confidential" James Wootton TBA March 31, 2012

In order to become the gossip columnist for their school paper, the Cutie Mark Crusaders adopt the name ‘Gabby Gums,’ but when they land the job, their happiness is cut short by the pain they cause to other ponies with their hurtful stories.[14]

50 24 "MMMystery on the Friendship Express" James Wootton TBA April 7, 2012

A cake Pinkie Pie is guarding for a contest is ruined on the way to Canterlot and an investigation begins.[15]

51 25 "A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1 [16]" James Wootton TBA April 21, 2012

52 26[17][18] "A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2" James Wootton TBA April 28, 2012

^episode guide for the rest of the season

How wonderful, yet another episode where fluttershy has to overcome a character flaw, and yet another annoying pinkie episode

Any of those episodes can be gold depending on who writes them. Savino and McCarthy are amazing writers for Fluttershy, the latter especially. Honestly, I can look at the writers now and tell how much enjoyment I'll get out of the episode or not. The only person I'm not sure of is Merriwether Williams... But the top three? McCarthy, Rogers and Larson? Almost all of the eps written by them have been great.

Season Finale was... I'll get back to you when I finish fixing my jaw from its drop to the ground...

Seriously... The opener was epic enough with Discord... Now this?! THIS IS TOO MUCH! They had BETTER release this stuff on Bluray along with a sound track! I DEMAND IT!