Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

The Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread

I now cannot decide what my favorite MLP:FiM song is... That new Pinkie Pie song is definitely a winner... But Winter Wrap Up is amazing and The Art of the Dress is also fantastic. (the latter sorta made me hate everyone except Rarity though :/)

So apparently that new Pinkie song is a song that was leaked off of an upcoming MLP album of original songs. That's interesting.

And yeah, that episode was the first episode of the show that I ever saw. I felt so bad for Rarity. D: I live-tweeted it coming into it not knowing who ANY of the characters were, and 'twas a lot of fun.

So apparently that new Pinkie song is a song that was leaked off of an upcoming MLP album of original songs. That's interesting.

And yeah, that episode was the first episode of the show that I ever saw. I felt so bad for Rarity. D: I live-tweeted it coming into it not knowing who ANY of the characters were, and 'twas a lot of fun.

That is very interesting... Might have to obtain that... I already got S1... But really they need more music in episodes...

:mellow:

:blink:

:shock:

Why not? Rarity is awesome... Though my favorite pony is Twilight. After that it is a dead heat between 3 ponies... Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Rarity...

Btw... Why did it take Twilight Sparkle so long to have her breakdown? AJ had hers pretty early, then Rarity, after her was Rainbow Dash, then Pinkie Pie and finally Fluttershy... All in the first season... It took Twilight until the second season to have hers...

Speaking of which... which breakdown do you think was better...

Pinky Pie

or Twilight Sparkle

Twilight's was far better and funnier. Pinkie I just felt sorry for. I know some people who get just like that (not the "talking to rocks" thing, but the general "no one wants to talk to me and no one wants to be my friend" thing...) Poor thing needed a giant hug. Twilight's was just amazing. "I'LL MAKKKEEE A FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM!!"

...I heard that Robert Patterson, when interviewed, said something like this:

"Seriously? Vampires sparkling? What is this? ...My Little Pony?"

Twilight. Sparkle.

:V

...I heard that Robert Patterson, when interviewed, said something like this:

"Seriously? Vampires sparkling? What is this? ...My Little Pony?"

Twilight. Sparkle.

:V

AHAHA. I get it xD

FINALLY! A new song! <3 (an awesome song at that)

Ok so new episode awesome, new song awesome.

In fact, I dare say my favorite song. Winter wrap up and art of the dress are amazing, but that song just has a certain Broadway-esque feel to it that works remarkably well.

I don't actually watch it, but the few eps I saw weren't that bad. =3

Watch it, then go here and see how many tropes and references you caught. I'm not doing that until after finals, but holy hell they have a lot of references and shout outs. Most recently they had a shout out to Seinfeld (in Sweet and Elite) and King Kong (in Secret of My Excess). Pretty awesome imo.

I felt compelled to quickly look through some references...

"Twilight's last name was changed from "Twinkle" to "Sparkle". Regardless of the reason, surely at least some amount of winking and nudging went on at the studio that day.

When Lauren Faust was asked if the name was an intentional joke, her response was "It passed legal.""

You know, that just makes me like this show even more because that means all the jokes that are made about Twilight now in reference to MLP:FiM were ENTIRELY INTENTIONAL. That is awesome!

Speaking of Twilight and MLP...

350x176px-LL-f0b648ae_9686620-20also_vampires20applejack20meta20misogyny20rainbow_dash20sexism20Twilight_2528series252920twilight_sparkle.jpeg

New episodes need to come out sooner.

Also, a five episode DVD is apparently being released in February.

... is it really bad that I'm thinking about going to DVD stores early the day that DVD is supposed to come out?mellow.gif

From my friend Sean, a brony.

PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES.

<_< It kinda gets annoying after 5 months.

Boy <3 MLP = Bronies (Brony)

Girl <3 MLP = Pegasisters (Pegasister)