Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I don't really get it, using screwed up excuses to make yourself feel good. No one is his good friend? well I am, and I think a single friend like me would be better than a hundred friends like you. I love all my friends, and you should seriously check yourself before you say something about them in front of me again.

-ME

Dear Anonymous,

Why is it that I can never free myself of things that remind me of you? Almost been a year. Ah

Shining star, how I miss you you're so far

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

Why is it that I can never free myself of things that remind me of you? Almost been a year. Ah

Shining star, how I miss you you're so far

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

I don't to be alone those days and I can't be sad ...*sigh*

I just wanted to hear your voice to make me feel good and save, because I feel an emptiness in my heart, and it annoys me because I do not know how to distract me .. I hate crying.

Signed,Nur.

Dear Anonymous,

Sigh... you haven't changed one bit, have you? They told me aaaaaall about it. :P <3 MAN I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! We haven't seen each other for, like, a year, have we? Gaaaaah! XD I miss that smile of yours, and the way you act girly and do girls' stuff with us. XD

Seriously... why did THAT have to happen, stupid?

I WANNA SEE YOU SOON! (:

-Your cousin.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so embarrassed ... and I really hope you will don't tell anyone about it,I mean,you promised me to trust on you. And you trust on me too ...

I really wanted that never happen with me. >_<

Signed,Nuur.

Dear Anonymous,

.....................................................................................AISH! Moving and studying D:

-AL

Dear Anon,

There are people who care about each other, there are people who do not like to show what feel for fear of being rejected. There are people who do everything to see others happy;there are people who are happy to see other sad. There are people who worry too much other knowing that they will never meet and never will care about.

Nur~

Dear Anonymous,

Why can't you ever understand? I don't need people like you do. It isn't just you I'm not attached to, oh clingy, needy one. And I don't appreciate you trying to have me choose between you and my friends, as I said I'd pick my friends or family every time. You were so quick to call it love while I told you I don't have emotions like that, and now we haven't spoken in over a week. I'm not making up, because this would just happen again, every time I hang out with friends, or worse, talk to or hang with a male. I'm better off on my own anyway. 

So I'm going back to single life, Almost 5 months in and I still didn't care~ \o/   --