Detective Conan World
Patronus Charm

Filipino Classroom and Chatroom

Black Demon was modded because he is mature, responsible, and attentive. It had nothing to do with being a friend of Maurice.

Also, no spammer's clubs please. There are no points or special rewards for having lots of posts.

• Upvote 4

As the creator of this thread, I apologize for the behaviour displayed here. This thread is important to me and to see it become a medium of unacceptable forum behaviour deeply saddens me. However, respect to the mods and to this forum is more important so the next time I see it happen again, I am afraid I will have to ask this thread to be closed myself.

As the creator of this thread, I apologize for the behaviour displayed here. This thread is important to me and to see it become a medium of unacceptable forum behaviour deeply saddens me. However, respect to the mods and to this forum is more important so the next time I see it happen again, I am afraid I will have to ask this thread to be closed myself.

You don't have to go that far. It's not your fault or problem. We haven't had to lock any big threads for temporary bad behavior on the part of a few users, and I don't see that it is a problem here.

It's really, really rare that a user gets reported for spamming. It's only happened maybe twice or three times in 3 years. Usually the problem resolves itself because the people involved realize they must have done something extremely out of the ordinary to attract mod attention. I think the people involved know who they are, and that they ought to respect others by focusing more on the quality of their posts rather than the quantity. I think this will most likely resolve on its own quietly without mods having to use mod powers.

• Upvote 1

Grabe, 20+ pages ata ang dumagdag dito ever since nawala ako XD Nagulat ako biglang may post si Chekhov dito XD Kayo ah, ingatan niyo yung thread ni Ate P-Charm :D