Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

And everybody is always going ON and ON and ON about how cool and pretty she is when I can name at LEAST 5 other anime girls who are EXACTLY like her.

.... It kinda takes away from a character, you know. xD

we're talking about DC here. :P

I still don't think she deserves all of the attention. It annoys me! DX

you only think that she's getting all the attention because you're an AyuCon. when I, who's torn between ShinRan and AiCon, think that Ran's MORE overrated than my dear Ai.

I'm spoiled brat here...so bear with me! >:D

YOU ARE? :blink:

no one else knows my iPod passcode but me :rolleyes:

you only think that she's getting all the attention because you're an AyuCon. when I, who's torn between ShinRan and AiCon, think that Ran's MORE overrated than my dear Ai.

Ran and Ai are equally overrated. :P

And No. I used to like Ai and Ran before I got onto the forums... now... they annoy me to no end.

^ My fact about myself. XD

we're talking about DC here. :P

YOU ARE? :blink:

:mellow: no comment :D <3 yes,i'm a spoiled brat so buy me a chocolate! :twisted:

FACT : I really Ran and Ai....but when fans are arguing about them I hate them both,yes,I can hate Ran :) (F#2)

I always think IHKF hates me (F#3)

and I think we should stop the madness and start stating a fact about ourselves :)

And everybody is always going ON and ON and ON about how cool and pretty she is when I can name at LEAST 5 other anime girls who are EXACTLY like her.

.... It kinda takes away from a character, you know. xD

Name other 5 girl characters that has the same personality as ai

Okay rephrase:

She is the best girl in DC. :P

Right :D

Not really. I think that Sato surpasses her by a long-shot. Heck, Heiji's AND Shinchi's MOM surpasses her by a long-shot in my opinion!

I really don't think Haibara deserves all of the attention she gets from the fans. It's just... gah. WHY?

I don't see any real reason for why she has so many fans. It's... silly to me. :mellow:

What do you care if she has many fans? mind your own business :V

I repeat:

GIRL

I was referring to children. :mellow: Not adults. If it's about adults, I'll agree that Sato is the coolest. :P

Yeah sato is the coolest :D

I still don't think she deserves all of the attention. It annoys me! DX

She deserves it.

Name other 5 girl characters that has the same personality as ai

What do you care if she has many fans? mind your own business :V

She deserves it.

1. Yuki Nagato

Shizuka from Omamori Himari

Kusunoki Kasuga

Blue Eyes from El Cazador de La Bruja

Evangeline A.K. McDowell

There. 5 chicks. 5 different animes. xD

2. It annoys me when and judging by how many girls there are like her not really the COOLEST thing in the world. :mellow: It ESPECIALLY annoys me when there are other characters who deserve just as much attention in the show but don't get it because that character is, you know, OVERRATED AND EVERYBODY LOVES HER! XD

3. WHY does she deserve it? Because she's loosing in her so-called "relationship" with Kudo? XD JK... kinda...

I don't see why she deserves it. *Shrugs* It doesn't make sense why she's so popular if there are so many other anime chicks like her.

my Fact: I love pickles! ^_^

Second fact: Rice pudding makes me feel sick...

Third fact: Am I the only one here who names a moth that seems to be stuck in your bedroom that you can't catch and won't fly towards the light? xD

3. WHY does she deserve it? Because she's loosing in her so-called "relationship" with Kudo? XD JK... kinda...

I don't see why she deserves it. *Shrugs* It doesn't make sense why she's so popular if there are so many other anime chicks like her.

All the better :P I really need to stop that.

I care. It irks me to see someone who writes such bad grammar like you especially when you're a little genius. :P

Stop. Saying. The L-word. Seriously, all edward elric aside, don't say that.dry.gif Genius is fine.

Ran and Ai are equally overrated. :P

and Ayumi is underrated, you wanna say?

FACT : I really Ran and Ai....but when fans are arguing about them I hate them both,yes,I can hate Ran :)

really. :/

She deserves it.

hohoho~ IKR? :D

2. It annoys me when and judging by how many girls there are like her not really the COOLEST thing in the world. :mellow: It ESPECIALLY annoys me when there are other characters who deserve just as much attention in the show but don't get it because that character is, you know, OVERRATED AND EVERYBODY LOVES HER! XD

why can't you just accept that FACT?

I went to a mall today :3

and Ayumi is underrated, you wanna say?

why can't you just accept that FACT?

1. No. All of the other girls deserve just as much attention. Not just Ayumi.

2. Because it annoys me that people don't take a liking to high quality things. :mellow:

1. No. All of the other girls deserve just as much attention. Not just Ayumi.

2. Because it annoys me that people don't take a liking to high quality things. :mellow:

not all DC characters can please everyone, you know. they appeal to each and every viewer a little differently, IMO.

it's my birthday today \o/