Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

black <3 xD

I like to exercise (=

Same here! ^^ For both!

Love black! :D

Love exercise! I always exercise! :D

I like to run aimlessly and for very long when I am sad or stressed.

I hate pie of all kinds.

Demon x3 XD

Try combining Pink with Black, it actually looks pretty sweet xD.

_________________________________________________________________________-

I got a Reimu and Fox Plushy!

I think I should lost some weight. Mum says I don't need to...

My mom is the same. She say I SHOULD gain some weight. Thats cos I was in a massive diet a month ago and lost too much weight. Maybe I should gain weight....

My mom is the same. She say I SHOULD gain some weight. Thats cos I was in a massive diet a month ago and lost too much weight. Maybe I should gain weight....

I think I won't get a diet but I think I should move more... Take a walk for example...

Do it! Go for a walk or a run! I like running! :D

I don't have any time right now. My school ends at 3pm and then I do my homework. About 5pm I'm ready but because it's winter it's already dark outside... and I don't feel like walking in dark forest where my walking course goes...

I don't have any time right now. My school ends at 3pm and then I do my homework. About 5pm I'm ready but because it's winter it's already dark outside... and I don't feel like walking in dark forest where my walking course goes...

Oh... Then do it during the weekends. And don't go anywhere near that forest! Who knows what dangers might be lurking in every corner....

Oh... Then do it during the weekends. And don't go anywhere near that forest! Who knows what dangers might be lurking in every corner....

Yeah, but there is no other good courses where I live... Well, I do go to a walk during weekends but it's not enough...

Damn, I'm hungry. Gotta go now...

I just don't eat to full capacity and I seem to lose weight xD. I don't really do much besides lifting things every now and then (household things, like transporting guitars and moving speakers around).

Also have hypothyroid so losing weight is actually supposed to be hard for me xD. As long as you get up and move around every now and then, don't eat till you can't move, and don't eat too many things flat out horrible for you (Impossible to be happy without eating snacks I like sometimes xD)you really shouldn't gain a lot of weight. Some people got to try harder than others, but you shouldn't be making a huge deal out of it unless it is a big issue with you (under 5'6 and broke 200 pounds kind of thing).

you can also just do like 20 pushups and 10 situps twice a day each and be totally fine =3. Unless your an athlete, you shouldn't need to do too much more =3.

The only reason why I know this is because I was an active athlete in the past. Played street hockey, basketball, teaball, track, and football. Lately though in recent years I'm just not able to do what I was able to do in the past (got really sick and went to hospital and such). Don't aim at losing more than like 40 pounds at a time, as if your too big it could actually kill you.

I just don't eat to full capacity and I seem to lose weight xD. I don't really do much besides lifting things every now and then (household things, like transporting guitars and moving speakers around).

Also have hypothyroid so losing weight is actually supposed to be hard for me xD. As long as you get up and move around every now and then, don't eat till you can't move, and don't eat too many things flat out horrible for you (Impossible to be happy without eating snacks I like sometimes xD)you really shouldn't gain a lot of weight. Some people got to try harder than others, but you shouldn't be making a huge deal out of it unless it is a big issue with you (under 5'6 and broke 200 pounds kind of thing).

you can also just do like 20 pushups and 10 situps twice a day each and be totally fine =3. Unless your an athlete, you shouldn't need to do too much more =3.

The only reason why I know this is because I was an active athlete in the past. Played street hockey, basketball, teaball, track, and football. Lately though in recent years I'm just not able to do what I was able to do in the past (got really sick and went to hospital and such). Don't aim at losing more than like 40 pounds at a time, as if your too big it could actually kill you.

:blink: First time you actually spoke without ' =3' or 'nya~'. :blink:

And yeah I agree with you. Exercising too much isn't good for you. But I like exercising a lot! I don't know why. I just like the feel of sweat and it makes me happy. But I think I should stop exercising so much already. My doctor say I'm exercising too much and I should cut down on my exercise. But if I don't exercise as much as I do now, I will gain weight as I have low metabolism and I eat ALOT. And it's very hard for me to lose weight so I exercise like mad everyday. *sighs* I don't know. Perhaps I should cut down on the food and the exercise. Worried about my weight though.

:blink: First time you actually spoke without ' =3' or 'nya~'. :blink:

And yeah I agree with you. Exercising too much isn't good for you. But I like exercising a lot! I don't know why. I just like the feel of sweat and it makes me happy. But I think I should stop exercising so much already. My doctor say I'm exercising too much and I should cut down on my exercise. But if I don't exercise as much as I do now, I will gain weight as I have low metabolism and I eat ALOT. And it's very hard for me to lose weight so I exercise like mad everyday. *sighs* I don't know. Perhaps I should cut down on the food and the exercise. Worried about my weight though.

I actually still put those in, It just habit xD.

Well if your used to going that far every day then it is really up to you. Doctors don't always guide people in the right direction, but it's safe to trust their opinion when things start to go wrong. In fact people with cancer may die faster in the hospital than at their homes. That is mostly an American thing though, which some of the health care system is obviously corrupt in that regard.

LOL I wonder what your teachers do or say when you do that. XD

They do... *dramatic pause* nothing.

=X I fall asleep in class regularly. No consequences. <3 I used to read ahead in class so I could fall asleep and not miss anything. Besides, I'm in a habit of waking myself up every few minutes in those cases. Used to fall asleep every day in math class.