Detective Conan World
Wildheart888

Manga or Anime? Dubbed or Subbed?

34 members have voted

1. 1. DC Manga or Anime?

2. 2. For DC Anime, Dubbed or Subbed?

Yay! x)

Edit: But doesn't the anime have more cases? Like ones that aren't in the manga..? O.o

They are known as Anime Originals, and most of them are horrible. The only really good one in my opinion is 128, and that was created to correct a screw up in the 1-100s before they realized it was going to be a hit. And it was loosely based on a manga case, but not really which is why it is an AO. It was to fill a plot hole (would have been nice if they did that for all of them...) Namely... Conan never really did find out Gin and Vodka's names in the anime... He just suddenly knew them. He was supposed to have found out during the train case, but they switched out Gin and Vodka for some other nameless criminals.

Some are decent, but I'll take almost consistently good to mostly bad and sometimes good.

The anime makes tons of mistakes that make solving the arc mystery (Vermouth, Kir, Bourbon) impossible or really hard. There is no getting around the fact that the manga is the only solution for someone serious about mystery solving.

In my experiences talking to people, trying to figure out any of the Black Org related plot using the anime only is pretty much a sure fail.

• Upvote 1

Y DO PPL HATE DUBBED SO MUCH

JUST NEVER WATCH THE ORGINAL AND U WILL BE FINE

=]

[=[=[=[= ƃuıdʎʇ uʍop ǝpısdn

How about you watch the Original and leave the Dubbed behind? You'll see that it will be worth it. Much worth it. *gag on dubbed*

• Upvote 1

Manga and subbed for me. ^^ I liked the anime in the old days, but these days the digitalized versions look . . . so weird to me. I miss the analog ones . . . As for subbed vs. dubbed, I feel so weird listening to Conan sounding like a kid all the time in the dubbed version, ha ha. I have to say, though, that Shinichi sounds quite sexy in the French dub! I haven't seen any dubs that does Conan quite as well as Takayama Minami, though.

• Upvote 1

Anime forever!!

And subbed..

But not all the animes subbed (:

Yes it is... It is 100% subbed as of this summer. Some episodes are going to be redone to improve them, but that doesn't mean that those episodes are not subbed.

Ohh...sorry, I meant English Dubbed...my bad!!

But Chinese dubs are actually not bad....

yes they r i watched it

they make me laugh cuz all the girl and all the guys have like the same voice actor

they use the same voice actors 4 anything dubbed

yes they r i watched it

they make me laugh cuz all the girl and all the guys have like the same voice actor

they use the same voice actors 4 anything dubbed

REALLYY?? Now that I did not know.....O.o