Detective Conan World
IBYea

Conan, bringer of bad luck

its seems no matter where he goes shinichi always there is a crime being committed even when he at dinner date with ran there is a crime even when he goes to london there must be a crime

is there a time when there is no crime and does he go looking for it or most of the time it comes looking for him

I agree with this!!! Haha! It's not Mouri! It's Conan-kun!. Lol joke! Of course, it's not his fault if he comes abreast with those people who have enough grudges to commit murder. I just wonder however why do most of those people commit their deeds when a famous detective is around. I mean, are they too confident?

Hanging around him can also end in good results. I'd try to be as close of a friend as possible, so if anyone does try to murder me, then he would come to my rescue and I get to witness someone getting their but kicked. Double win on my part.

I tend to think the reverse actually. Perhaps Conan isn't attracting the murderer's, but it's the murderers attracting Conan (Bad karma and all).

I'd agree if it weren't for the sheer number of murders being impossible without some sort of other reason involved, eg. plot device or Conan being related to a Shinigami somehow (which probably isn't true, but is fun to think about)

I can't say that he's a bringer of bad luck instead he brings good luck to the people watching (the real people). Because a detective story will not be a detective story without Conan... Also, i notice that in every detective-based animes.. detective always attract crimes... :P