Detective Conan World

wow, onionhead overload!

thank you.. :)

*so kyuu-san thinks that scaring newbies is fun.. :o

thanks! Shiho/Ai FTW! ^_^

Thank you.. ^_^

Thanks! :)

Thank you.. ^_^

Thanks,my daughter is only 6 years old and she sometimes watches DC with me,and she loves Ai too! :lol:

Hope when she's older she still love DC.

You have a 6 years old daughter?! O_O Wow~ Detective boys age right? XD hehe~

Hi welcome to DCW! IM MK nice to meet ya!

OK Ill give you some few list of people here in DCW and some infos about them:(Cuz Im bored :P just for fun)

OK well of course, IM the first in the List!

Metantei Kaito Kid; Well Ive misspelled my name AGAIN. My old name was Metantei Kiddo, well you dont know that of course :P, Well your the one who need to find out who I am :P :P

OK next to the list is My Twin of Course :P, Her name is KKLT(Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief), Well she is not my real twin but we are like twin. Well she is fun to talk to, I known her for along time now...

Next one Is DS, or MM(Moonlight magician), Well he is twin's nemesis; He is a good person but sometimes makes me annoyed. Well your the one who will decide if he is annoying or not..

Next to DS is Balthz(Balthazar), Well for me he is like my older brother who gives advices to me, He is funny to talk to but now he is not as active as before...

Well if Balthz is there; KtPt is there(Kid the Phantom thief). Kid is a moody guy, He is sometimes in bad mood but almost in good mood, Well I don't know him too much...

Of course I wont forget this person, IU(Identity Unknown), She is one of the persons who you may want to meet, She is not active as before but I think she will be back sometime....

If there is IU, there is Mohorovicic(Moho), One of the oldest user here in DCW... He annoyed me once but he is friendly and a good person... well he knows alot about DCW's history.

Next one is Misaki, She is a friendly girl and one of the obedient member here in DCW...

Cure-kun is next, Well I dont know him too much.. Ive only talked to him twice... But I think he is a nice person. He is smart...

and Last is LIA(Lady Irene Adler), Well she is friendly... I cannot describe her as much as other...

And of course DCW's Staff and Admin... well they are friendly but looks like they are busy that they cant get in DCW as much as the members...

wow, onionhead overload!

Thanks,my daughter is only 6 years old and she sometimes watches DC with me,and she loves Ai too! :lol:

Hope when she's older she still love DC.

Oh wow, you've got a daughter!! :D Hehe, I'm glad!! ^_^ Hope she'll grow up to be a kind lady!! :P :P And yeah, I love Onionheads!! :lol:

Well if Balthz is there; KtPt is there(Kid the Phantom thief). Kid is a moody guy, He is sometimes in bad mood but almost in good mood, Well I don't know him too much...

*Sigh* Please stop saying that, 'kay? Everyone's got a bad day, you know... And please, I don't wanna be remembered as the guy that's always in a bad mood........ Cuz I ain't like that.

Hi welcome to DCW! IM MK nice to meet ya!

OK Ill give you some few list of people here in DCW and some infos about them:(Cuz Im bored :P just for fun)

OK well of course, IM the first in the List!

Metantei Kaito Kid; Well Ive misspelled my name AGAIN. My old name was Metantei Kiddo, well you dont know that of course :P, Well your the one who need to find out who I am :P :P

OK next to the list is My Twin of Course :P, Her name is KKLT(Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief), Well she is not my real twin but we are like twin. Well she is fun to talk to, I known her for along time now...

Next one Is DS, or MM(Moonlight magician), Well he is twin's nemesis; He is a good person but sometimes makes me annoyed. Well your the one who will decide if he is annoying or not..

Next to DS is Balthz(Balthazar), Well for me he is like my older brother who gives advices to me, He is funny to talk to but now he is not as active as before...

Of course I wont forget this person, IU(Identity Unknown), She is one of the persons who you may want to meet, She is not active as before but I think she will be back sometime....

If there is IU, there is Mohorovicic(Moho), One of the oldest user here in DCW... He annoyed me once but he is friendly and a good person... well he knows alot about DCW's history.

Next one is Misaki, She is a friendly girl and one of the obedient member here in DCW...

Cure-kun is next, Well I dont know him too much.. Ive only talked to him twice... But I think he is a nice person. He is smart...

and Last is LIA(Lady Irene Adler), Well she is friendly... I cannot describe her as much as other...

And of course DCW's Staff and Admin... well they are friendly but looks like they are busy that they cant get in DCW as much as the members...

thanks and nice to meet you too! ^_^

HI! nice to meet you! ^_^

and welcome! :D

Hello! ^_^

Oh wow, you've got a daughter!! :D Hehe, I'm glad!! ^_^ Hope she'll grow up to be a kind lady!! :P :P And yeah, I love Onionheads!! :lol:

Thank you! Yeah,that's every mother's wish for their daughter.. :D

You have a 6 years old daughter?! O_O Wow~ Detective boys age right? XD hehe~

yep,right about their age..but she's not as er,annoying? as them.. :P

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- 047352f3.gif Ouch!! Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments regarding that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

*gives bandages, gives what ever's in the fridge*

Welcome to DCW! Its really fun here you see!th_100_.gif

No matter who you are, you won't be bored here!

There are some extremely CALM-I mean reallly INSANE members

here!

Examples: Akataka, Aeyra, KKLT(Kaito Kid Legendary Thief) KTPT (Kid the Phantom Thief),

Cammy3131, Moonlight Magician (was: Detective Shin), Anti-APTX4869- Call him Cure-kun,

me, JustaL, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!015.gifth_101_.gif

Nicknames....Talk to me! 074.gif

Questions.... Ask anybody!04a97f13.gif

Have fun on your stay! baa60776.gif

Hey!! WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are too?? BUT I'M MORE INSANE THAN THE OTHERS!! ...Anyway, nice to meet you!! I'm Akakata, but I was formerly Chelseaj500. But you can call me Chelsea or whatever you want. I have so many nicknames... I'm known as DCW's Most Insane Laugher for obvious reasons. And I'm also an author on FanFiction. I wrote Into the World of Detective Conan. Read it? If so, I hope you liked it!! If not, I hope you do soon!! There's many AMAZING people here... Too many to name. :P But you'll meet them, don't worry. Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Welcome Welcome Welcome! :mrgreen: f6eb47d3.gif

thanks Edogawa-kun! i love ur sig!!! ^_^

*gives bandages, gives what ever's in the fridge*

Welcome to DCW! Its really fun here you see!th_100_.gif

No matter who you are, you won't be bored here!

There are some extremely CALM-I mean reallly INSANE members

here!

Examples: Akataka, Aeyra, KKLT(Kaito Kid Legendary Thief) KTPT (Kid the Phantom Thief),

Cammy3131, Moonlight Magician (was: Detective Shin), Anti-APTX4869- Call him Cure-kun,

me, JustaL, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!015.gifth_101_.gif

Nicknames....Talk to me! 074.gif

Questions.... Ask anybody!04a97f13.gif

Have fun on your stay! baa60776.gif

thanks! and i am having so much fun here.. :lol:

Hey!! WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are too?? BUT I'M MORE INSANE THAN THE OTHERS!! ...Anyway, nice to meet you!! I'm Akakata, but I was formerly Chelseaj500. But you can call me Chelsea or whatever you want. I have so many nicknames... I'm known as DCW's Most Insane Laugher for obvious reasons. And I'm also an author on FanFiction. I wrote Into the World of Detective Conan. Read it? If so, I hope you liked it!! If not, I hope you do soon!! There's many AMAZING people here... Too many to name. :P But you'll meet them, don't worry. Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

thanks! i wanna hear you laugh! :lol:

and i love your sig too! kaito in pink apron! ^_^

Hello! Welcome to DCW!

I'm BK201 (A.K.A. Koukou-sei Tantei and Holmes' Apprentice). I'm really not a regular 'poster' here in DCW because most of the time, I just lurk around and read other members' posts. And since I'm already in college and I have to 'study hard for my future' as my father says, I can't visit here all the time. TT_TT Oh well...

If you have any questions, clarifications and violent reactions about Detective Conan stuff and about the site, feel free to ask anyone here. Don't be afraid, we don't bite... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (though i don't think you would need to ask about the site, it is very easy to use)... Oh well...

So, what else can I say? See you around, buddy and have a good time...

Hello! Welcome to DCW!

I'm BK201 (A.K.A. Koukou-sei Tantei and Holmes' Apprentice). I'm really not a regular 'poster' here in DCW because most of the time, I just lurk around and read other members' posts. And since I'm already in college and I have to 'study hard for my future' as my father says, I can't visit here all the time. TT_TT Oh well...

If you have any questions, clarifications and violent reactions about Detective Conan stuff and about the site, feel free to ask anyone here. Don't be afraid, we don't bite... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (though i don't think you would need to ask about the site, it is very easy to use)... Oh well...

So, what else can I say? See you around, buddy and have a good time...

thanks! good luck on your studies! :)

er,hello..I was told to post here and introduce myself..so here I am.. ^^

I love Detective Conan.Been a fan since I was 15 years old.

Shiho/Ai is my favorite character in DC then Shinichi/Conan, Kaitou Kid, Akai, Takagi and Heiji.

..don't know what else to say.. :unsure:

DCW rocks.. ^^

can't wait for the next podcast..

ahaha... nice to have new member(<-- kidding, since I'm the one who new :P)

but, Oneechan, nice to meet you ^_^

I liked DC while I was in 2nd grade.

and now, I am in 12 grade ^_^

ahaha... nice to have new member(<-- kidding, since I'm the one who new :P)

but, Oneechan, nice to meet you ^_^

I liked DC while I was in 2nd grade.

and now, I am in 12 grade ^_^

Hi there! I'm glad you're enjoyng your stay here.. :lol: