Detective Conan World

er,hello..I was told to post here and introduce myself..so here I am.. ^^

I love Detective Conan.Been a fan since I was 15 years old.

Shiho/Ai is my favorite character in DC then Shinichi/Conan, Kaitou Kid, Akai, Takagi and Heiji.

..don't know what else to say.. :unsure:

DCW rocks.. ^^

can't wait for the next podcast..

• Upvote 1

er,hello..I was told to post here and introduce myself..so here I am.. ^^

rolleyes.gif

Probably the wrong place to disclose that I suggested it.

Anyways!

Welcome to DCW! ali_053.gif

We always like new members! ali_015.gif

Enjoy your time here! ali_032.gif

• Upvote 1

KEKEKE~ PREPARE YOURSELF AND DON'T FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR! XD

HI!!! WELCOME!! *GIVES COOKIES and A HUG*! XDXDXD

Well, if you need any help you can ask anyone here! We are all (I believe) very friendly! :P

>>Im KKLT(Short for Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief) NICE TO MEET YOU! 059.gif

Hey~! If Theres something You need to know about me --> Metantei Kiddo (MK) is my TWIN and DS(He is now known as a different name: MoonlightMagician (MM) now :P) is currently my NEMESIS in the GAMES SECTION. Who are they???

th_057_.gif

Well, its for you to find out kekeke :P

Ah~ if there's anyone else you'll need to meet, these are the people you'll have to meet!

(Lemme just add a small and short intro here :P You can find out the rest by meeting them yourself!)

IdentityUnknown <-- I Call her Pipichan! XD (Don't you feel the nickname is cute XD) One of my best buddies here in DCW :P She's got the most number of posts as of now! Previously was Mohorovicic but he left for some time so we caught up :P Well, nothing much known about her... except she's female and currently below age of ... 18 :P

I mentioned above about someone called Mohorovicic. Hmmm you can ignore this guy ... :grin:

:grin:

:P HAHA I WAS JOKING!!!! XD Ok. THIS GUY is called Mark. He returned recently so if you are lucky you might catch a glimpse of him :P If you have to give out the "Most popular Award" he would be one of them (I suppose... I dunno :P). The newer members might not know him because he left for some time already. But seeing the number of reputation he got, Im sure you can understand :P (Perhaps I can be considered as one of the NEWER members XD But yes I know him.)

I also have some other very good buddies here in DCW too~

The all very friendly Misaki Chan! She's my darling~ :P She is hyper and active and fun! and great attitude~ With her hugs, Im sure you'll feel welcome! Oh yea... BEWARE OF MISAKI-CHAN's HUGOFDEATH!!!!!!!!

485c3a61.gif

Her hugs are SOOO dangerous you'll die of EXTREME HAPPINESS! 6f428754.gif

xDxDxD

If you ever encounter her... you'll have to have some of my revival cookies! *GIVES COOKIES* xDxDxD

And there's my sweet Lia-chan! Her full name is Lady Irene Adler. Can you see how it links to Lia? XD Ok... She's my sweetheart XD Ah. If you are thinking wrongly at this moment I suggest you NOT TO because that was not what I meant :P Well she's like a sister to me if you need an explanation~ She's most of the time online when I am... since our timezones are about the same. :)

Ah then there's Chelsea-chan, Aeyra-chan, Cure-kun --> Part of my insane community XD These people here have either wonderful creativity wonderful insanity or wonderful brain... >_< Try challenging these three in a team. You'll never survive :P

Then I have my sweetie Momochan XD Ok her nick is ForeverLost. She's a girl full of emotions. A girl with a beautiful heart~ Her words are always with depth and overwhelming. You can say she is a girl with overflowing feelings~ :)

And there's Rum-chan. I've deleted something here because twin didn't like it :P THIS GIRL IS AN ICECREAM MANIAC! Get all your sweet treats from her! XD She's not very active nowadays. :( I liked talking to her... but she's not online most of the time. Wish she'd come back soon.

OH!

And the funny and amazing guys --> Kid the Phantom Thief :P And also Balthazar~ haha :P You can have great conversations with these two people! Make friends with them! :) They are very nice people!

Did I miss out anyone? :P (OK IM SURE I SAID SHORT INTRO... :mellow: )

anyways...

Currently some of our most active members are on a break from DCW :P But just to let you know, we are ALL VERY CRAZY O.O AND PERHAPS EVIL th_090_.gif so you have to becareful of them.

OH yea... one more thing, as you can see, IM DCW's GREATEST MAGICIAN AND RIDDLER! *looks at member title* <---- DO GO AND TRY OUT THE RIDDLES, QUIZES, BRAINTEASERS AND PSYCHOLOGICAL QUESTIONS in our GAMES FORUM!!! th_092_.gif

*How I wish there was a forum dedicated to that but... ITS IN THE GAMES FORUM NOW SO TAKE A LOOK!*

Last but not the least... WELCOME TO DCW! *POPS POPPERS!!!!*** :wink:

KKLT and friends WELCOME YOU!!! XD

*Note: Just learnt how to use Onions XD*

rolleyes.gif

Probably the wrong place to disclose that I suggested it.

Anyways!

Welcome to DCW! ali_053.gif

We always like new members! ali_015.gif

Enjoy your time here! ali_032.gif

Thanks! Sorry, I shouldn't have said that..but you see, if you haven't told me I wouldn't have made this introduction (if you can call this an introduction at all!) :blink:

Thanks! Sorry, I shouldn't have said that..but you see, if you haven't told me I wouldn't have made this introduction (if you can call this an introduction at all!) :blink:

I don't mind at all. And any introduction is better than no introduction.

Thank you.. :razz:

noted. :grin:

And here comes a valuable lesson!

You have just double posted.

Double posting is frowned upon in DCW. ali_008.gif

Double posting is the act of posting twice in a row without anyone else posting in between mentioned two posts. To reply to more than one post at one time, use the handy Multi-quote button located on the bottom right corner of each post.

It looks like this:

Screenshot2011-07-17at100810AM.png?t=1310918909

Double posting is the act of posting twice in a row without anyone else posting in between mentioned two posts. To reply to more than one post at one time, use the handy Multi-quote button located on the bottom right corner of each post.

It looks like this:

*hides in a corner* :(

sorry, i saw that as well and would have edited it to make it in just one post and delete the other one but i can't find the delete button..

sorry.. :(

It looks like this:

*hides in a corner* :(

sorry, i saw that as well and would have edited it to make it in just one post and delete the other one but i can't find the delete button..

sorry.. :(

There isn't a delete button.

Yea! Something like this :P ^ Multiquote used :P

Anyways... MOHO! DON'T GO SCARING THE NEWCOMERS LIKE THAT!!!!

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- 047352f3.gif Ouch!! Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments regarding that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

Yea! Something like this :P ^ Multiquote used :P

Anyways... MOHO! DON'T GO SCARING THE NEWCOMERS LIKE THAT!!!!

Why not when it's so fun?

rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry.

No you aren't! Stop lying!

Anyways... welcome Shiho.chan! I also like the character known as Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai. I'm sure we can get along :)

Welcome to DCW! 059.gif

Us members are a lot of fun... hehehehe.... 069.gif

Anyways, lots of the people here are genuinely insane. Perhaps I am included... but that's for me to know and you to guess incorrectly. But I hope you stick around and enjoy your time here! If you have any questions I'm here and so are the other 7,000 members here! [Most of them are inactive though...] th_093.gifth_085_.gif

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- 047352f3.gif Ouch!! Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments regarding that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

wow, onionhead overload!

Why not when it's so fun?

Anyways... welcome Shiho.chan! I also like the character known as Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai. I'm sure we can get along :)

thank you.. :)

*so kyuu-san thinks that scaring newbies is fun.. :o

hi! welcome to DCW!!

have fun!!!!!!!

i like Ai Haibara the best ,too!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

yoroshiku~! ^^

thanks! Shiho/Ai FTW! ^_^

Welcome to DCW! 059.gif

Thank you.. ^_^

welcome to DCW!!!!

Thanks! :)

Welcome to DCW! I won't bother writing a long, dull intro here because I'm lazy. Anyways, welcome!

Thank you.. ^_^

WELCOME TO DCW

everyone is really nice

AI is the best\(^o^)/

and i watched detective conan since i was 7

but now i watch it seriously

have fun

Thanks,my daughter is only 6 years old and she sometimes watches DC with me,and she loves Ai too! :lol:

Hope when she's older she still love DC.