Detective Conan World
JamieDC102

Perfect pitch

I think generally, KID has to have perfect pitch... cuz he has to make people think that he's a certain person. If he disguises as a piano tuner but does not have perfect pitch, won't he be found out pretty quickly?

XD KYAAA~ Kaitou Kiddo Sama! XD

*coughs* Excuse me for pointing that out, but...

It makes you...

SOUND LIKE SONOKO.

I myself recently found out I have perfect pitch, and I of course found it was twenty times more entertaining because of conan having it as well it made me a very happy girl. :grin: so anyone out there have it as well?

Cool! I'm not sure I have perfect pitch but I can play by ear. (I know, not very impressive :P)

I myself recently found out I have perfect pitch, and I of course found it was twenty times more entertaining because of conan having it as well it made me a very happy girl. :grin: so anyone out there have it as well?

Yeah.. People say I have a perfect pitch although I'm not so sure myself.. :D

Yeah.. People say I have a perfect pitch although I'm not so sure myself.. :D

Easy test: Play a bunch of blind notes. (By blind notes, I mean you turn around, play random notes, and try to guess them. Or you can get someone else to get them. Try combinations)

I don't think this counts, but...

I can pick up harmony very easily if I hear a specific song with someone singing harmony in it.

Well, you know I'm semi-pitched, but....

Cure-kun is perfect pitched, although he still didn't realized this. lol... maybe he knows it by now.

But the thing is.... well. he doesn't play any instruments, but he does know basic piano.

I dont know whether you can lose it but... I think I lost it. (Even though science says you can't...) My piano teacher told me I had it when I was little. I have no idea what that was at that time... But then after many years I realised that I don't have it now. :mellow:

I wonder if we can train it back? :mellow:

you can...

I dont know whether you can lose it but... I think I lost it. (Even though science says you can't...) My piano teacher told me I had it when I was little. I have no idea what that was at that time... But then after many years I realised that I don't have it now. :mellow:

I wonder if we can train it back? :mellow:

you can...