Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

LOL :P

Let's try making you do something then :P

-----------------------------------

*Bzzz* *Bzzzz* *Bzzz*

"Wait. What's this?" KKLT thought she felt vibration on her phone and she pulled the phone that Pyre gave her out of her pocket.

She typed the password and unlocked the phone. Suddenly an application popped up.

What's this? KKLT thought.

"Its a tracking system installed on the phone." KKLT whispered to herself.

Suddenly another message came up. "Tracking device disabled by main phone. Last location will be shown on the map."

Suddenly a map popped up. KKLT gasped.

"What happened?" Aeyra asked.

"We've got a clue." KKLT picked up the phone and called Misaki right away. "Hello. Misaki chan its me..."

----------

Haha I only know the morse code for SOS :P

I'll continue!

------

As the group sped through the streets, Misaki's phone began to ring. Without looking at caller ID, she answered, "Hello?"

"Hello. Misaki-chan, it's me..."

"Legend? What's up?"

"We got a lead. Meet us there. I'll send you the address in a second."

The dial tone beeped in her ear before she hung up the phone herself. Cure-kun asked, "What did she want?"

She informed, They've got a lead."

Her phone beeped, signaling that the text came. She opened the mail and read, "XXX Street. Big red building. Go there now!"

Neechan's friend (who's name she didn't remember) pointed at a sign and said, "There's the street! Turn here!"

He did as told and they drove down until the reached the said building, where the others were waiting.

---------

Ta da~! XD

ERm how should I continue? LOL

Lemme think... Erm...

------------------------------------

From the corner, KKLT saw a van turn in. It must be Misaki chan's group.

From a distance away, KKLT waved to them. The group came over.

"I've found out their locations. I think Pyre set it to send to us when she realised she was being captured." KKLT took out the phone and showed them the map.

"What?! So this place is not the place they are being captured?" Misaki chan was surprised.

"No its not. As you can see, its near the location as the place where Mark was captured." KKLT replied. "Im sure this is a trap. We have to think clearly."

"But if we don't go soon! We wouldn't know what they want to do with all of them?!" Sayomi was starting to be anxious.

"Hmm..." KKLT answered patiently. "If they wanted to kill them, they would have. Delaying our capture would mean delaying their deaths." KKLT continued. "That's why we cannot be so rash. If they decided to catch us, they would need their bait."

"Legend's right. We cannot be too rush." Aeyra continued. "But, what shall we do now?"

KKLT looked at Misaki chan. "We might have to take a little risk."

Misaki chan nodded, as if she knew what KKLT would suggest. "Let's split up into two teams and check out the situation."

"For that, we need a plan." KKLT smiled as she looked at the rest of the members.

---------------

Haha as for what plan? Im not sure yet :P

Oh, ok. So I guess I'll write now.

-------

After all plans were made, Legend said, "Now we need a group or a person to go and get some information. Who will do it?"

"I'll do it."

Everyone looked at Misaki, the person who had said it. She continued, "I'll go on my own. Is there any area you want me to specifically check?"

Aeyra argued, "But you're injured!"

She retorted, "So is plenty of other people. I'll be fine."

"But-"

"Don't worry! I have weapons, so if I run into anyone, I'll fight them!"

Before anyone could argue further, she began to walk towards the building as the others watched from where they stood. As soon as she was far enough, Legend said, "Aeyra, follow her. Make sure she doesn't so something that'll harm herself or others."

"Got it!"

----------

There you go! ^^

@Misaki: :D

Misaki didn't get far though, when she was blocked by three ancient-looking men in majestic robes.

"We knew you'd be here. You and your friends are fools." The first man, a man with sharp, hawk-like facial features, waved his hand. Farther away, the car Misaki and the others were driving's tires deflated.

The second man, a man who looked somewhat Chinese, stretched his arm out in Misaki's direction, then closed and opened his hand. From his arm shot a ball of net, which hit Misaki head on and forced her to the ground.

And then third man, the one who spoke, stepped forward. His face was the most aged of the three, yet he radiated authority like no other.

"So, you are the Misaki we've heard about. You've been very meddlesome in our plans." He gave a look that was a cross between anger and disappointment. "It's a tragedy you'd be stopped here. In fact, we had fun trying to capture you and your friends."

He stook his arm out, and wiggled his fingers. A sound like a small bow being released came from his hand.

Misaki only noticed a faint prick on her forehead before she passed out.

Just then, all three men turned around to the sound of footsteps. They lowered their concealed weapons when they realized it was Kage.

The elder man frowned. "I thought you were supposed to kill Mark."

Kage shrugged, then smiled. "THAT...I already did." He held out his sword, which was coated in blood.

At that time, the elder man smiled. "Good job." And then looked over his shoulder. "That's a girl...probably sent to check up on them."

Kage unsheathed his sword. "Should I kill her?"

The elder man placed a hand on his shoulder, a gesture of restraint. The action caused chills to course down Kage's body "No. We will retreat. We've already dealt with 2 targets." From his sleeve, the man provided a small gray sphere. He threw it downwards, and a rich cloud of smoke followed the explosion. When the smoke cleared, Misaki, Kage, and the three old men were gone.

This is what you've missed.

There are things that can foil your plan:

1) If you approach Kage, attempting to capture or kill him, he will flee/kill all members in your party.

2) IU is guarded.

This is just extra information to use.

I think I'm good...after all, there are 68 pages!! xPP But..what are they looking for? A person? A cat? A..potato duckiee?! LOL just quoted my friend from school there! xP

I think I'm good...after all, there are 68 pages!! xPP But..what are they looking for? A person? A cat? A..potato duckiee?! LOL just quoted my friend from school there! xP

Potato duckie? :blink:

But the story itself is pretty simple:

We all end up meeting in New Jersey, where everything is fine and dandy before Moho-kun goes criminal on us and kidnaps kaichou, will leads to a whole bunch of stuff happening which include kidnapping, almost murders, bombs, shootouts, and a lot of other fun stuff. <_< We then go to Canada (at least, as far as I know) and we go through more stuff (bombs, sniper, kidnappings, etc). Right now, it looks like Moho-kun's been killed (again), I've been kidnapped by three old guys and a crazy person with a sword who lusts blood, kaichou, Tsukiko and Chelsea being locked in some rooms and everyone else doing whoknowswhat. :mellow:

@kaichou, cool. You wanna continue?

Sure I will.

------

IdentityUnknown had been listening at the door for any sound or conversations she could eavesdrop on when she heard voices.

"Guard duty's up," a gruff voice said. IdentityUnknown was disappointed that they had decided to station a guard in front of there.

There was the sound of someone scrambling up. "You should be standing at all times," the first person said distastefully.

"The girl's been cuffed by the hands and legs, not to mention blindfolded and gagged. This door is locked with our hi-tech security. I don't see why we need a guard," the second man argued. "Anyways, fill me in on what's happened since I've been sitting here, bored, guarding a girl who probably won't do anything."

"Won't do anything?" the first man snorted. "Have you not looked at what happened before? Anyways, Kage seems to have killed Mark and one of the other targets was apprehended. So all is good and going the way it should be. Finally. Now let me through so I can check on the girl."

IdentityUnknown went rigid.

------

I'm lacking in ideas right now and since I'm captured with no easy way to escape, I think it's more interesting if I let myself be found out. :V

Cool! Ahem:

Wildheart was just strolling around when she happened to pass by the building where kidnappers lurked. She heard some sounds inside and grew curious. "Hmm..I'll just see what is inside." She thought. She opened the door. "Hello?" She called out. "Anyone here?"

Mind if I continue? As I remember, I was on my way to C and H's hideout...

BK201 watched her reflection on the mirror inside the CR of a Gasoline Station. She's on her way to meet C and H in New York. She decided to stop for gas on the way.

I am doing the right thing. This for the good of everyone else. she thought. I hope the others are safe wherever they are.

She went out of the Comfort Room when she felt someone was following her. She turned around but before she could see who's following her, she felt a sharp pain on her temple. She fell down and was struggling for consciousness.

"What should we do with her now?" an unfamiliar voice asked on her background.

"We'll bring her to the boss of course!" a second voice said as he picked her up and carried her on his shoulder.

The those were the last words she heard before she was engulfed by unconsciousness.

I'm going to continue this later on...

@Misaki: :D

Misaki didn't get far though, when she was blocked by three ancient-looking men in majestic robes.

"We knew you'd be here. You and your friends are fools." The first man, a man with sharp, hawk-like facial features, waved his hand. Farther away, the car Misaki and the others were driving's tires deflated.

The second man, a man who looked somewhat Chinese, stretched his arm out in Misaki's direction, then closed and opened his hand. From his arm shot a ball of net, which hit Misaki head on and forced her to the ground.

And then third man, the one who spoke, stepped forward. His face was the most aged of the three, yet he radiated authority like no other.

"So, you are the Misaki we've heard about. You've been very meddlesome in our plans." He gave a look that was a cross between anger and disappointment. "It's a tragedy you'd be stopped here. In fact, we had fun trying to capture you and your friends."

He stook his arm out, and wiggled his fingers. A sound like a small bow being released came from his hand.

Misaki only noticed a faint prick on her forehead before she passed out.

Just then, all three men turned around to the sound of footsteps. They lowered their concealed weapons when they realized it was Kage.

The elder man frowned. "I thought you were supposed to kill Mark."

Kage shrugged, then smiled. "THAT...I already did." He held out his sword, which was coated in blood.

At that time, the elder man smiled. "Good job." And then looked over his shoulder. "That's a girl...probably sent to check up on them."

Kage unsheathed his sword. "Should I kill her?"

The elder man placed a hand on his shoulder, a gesture of restraint. The action caused chills to course down Kage's body "No. We will retreat. We've already dealt with 2 targets." From his sleeve, the man provided a small gray sphere. He threw it downwards, and a rich cloud of smoke followed the explosion. When the smoke cleared, Misaki, Kage, and the three old men were gone.

I'll continue from here then :P

-------------------

*PSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!*

"Urgh!" KKLT and team plugged out the earpiece from her ears.

"Looks like Misaki chan has been captured." Cure commented.

"Yes." KKLT replied. She looked at the location tracker... The signal disappeared after a while. "Okay. They've found the tracker as well. Next."

KKLT pulled out her iPhone. The signal kept flickering at the same spot. "This is out too I suppose." KKLT switched to another page. The flickering started to move. Everyone looked at each other and smiled. "Looks like Misaki succeeded. Let's see if Aeyra has succeeded as well."

Sayomi held up another device that KKLT gave her. Two red dots flickered for a while, and it started to move. "Great job Aeyra." KKLT whispered to herself before giving instructions to the rest. "Now, we wait for Aeyra to be back and we shall continue."

After so many encounters with you people, do you honestly think we wouldn't know what you guys would do? The most you people would do is to disable everything on Misaki. KKLT thought proudly to herself.

At this moment, Aeyra returned to the team with a faint smile on her face. "I did it."

"We know." KKLT smiled at her.

"How about Misaki chan?"

"All the bugs on her are disabled." KKLT informed Aeyra.

"That's not important. How about... the guns and weapons?"

"They didn't take it."

"Oh. Then, how about... that?"

KKLT held up a peace sign, signalling that it has succeeded.

"Great." Aeyra breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now let's follow them and see where their headquarters are."

"Let's go."

The team proceeded to KKLT's team's van (which they parked a few blocks away so that the syndicate wouldn't find out) and followed the signal to they syndicate's hideout.

------------------

:P :P :P

I thought all of us had moved out by now. :mellow:

------

The door opened and IdentityUnknown stepped back. Light flooded in and IdentityUnknown turned away from it, trying to shield her eyes which had adapted to the darkness. Someone grabbed her and she heard the second person say, "What the hell? How'd she do that?"

The first person didn't reply. "Hold her, would you?" he asked. The second man nodded and gripped IdentityUnknown tightly. She considered kicking him in the stomach, but that wouldn't help, since the other guy would probably knock her out if she moved an inch. So she gritted her teeth and waited.

Suddenly, the man holding her crumpled to the ground. IdentityUnknown stared in astonishment at the first person, who was dusting his hands off. "Well, that's taken care of," he said in a familiar voice.

Her eyes widened. "Mark?"

------

Different from what I originally planned. Oh well.