Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

:V I thought Mark said the Org disabled all of them...? And they're being unrealistically careless. :V

:P Actually, I planned to let them take some weapons with bugs on them, intend to let misaki plant some trackers on them, let Aeyra plant some bugs on their vans, etc. And none will be left on Misaki. But Misaki stated that they had let her keep her charms :P SO I DECIDED THAT WE SHOULD HAVE SOME ON MISAKI AS WELL! XD XD XD and let's just take it that it was some kind fella who purposely left them on her :P

I don't know where my character in DCW IRL is at. I don't know where Chelsea is. I don't know where 'Neechan's friend' is.

Can someone enlighten me? Please?

You're being captured :P Don't know where, you can make it up yourself. You can be together in the same building as Misaki, which we are going to save now, or you can be with Pipichan, but she escaped. XD Your friend, is in the building searching for Misaki chan and you. I think :P

But... which page was I captured? I want to find the exact post, and subsequent posts following it as well XD and also about 'Neechan's friend' :P

Of course I did. I'm awesome. B) And psychic. B) Which just adds to my awesomeness. B)

Hahaha You sound TOTALLY like Mark now :P

Ah. I just watched Fushigi Yuugi! XD I just watched a scene where Tamahome wrapped his hands around Miaka from the back and confessed to her during a suuuuper touching scene >////////< XD Which reminds me... of something... XD

Wait!!! Where was I captured? and by who? Moho kun?

Together with Pipichan's team when you went to save Mark.

damn. This sounds more and more like Conan.

Captured? by the Organization?

This is crazy. IMO at least.