Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

Well, I'll try something quick...

-- -- --

Tsukiko woke up slowly. Her head hurt and she felt dizzy.

"Uh, what happened? Where I am?" She though as she rose to sit. "My hands... Them are handguffed... What an earth has happened? I fell asleep a bit after IU had returned my cell phone. The van stopped and I woke up... Then... I saw a weirdo guy who run into the van and throw something in and that thing exploded. And a black spot in my memory..." She looked around the room she was locked in. It was pretty normal room but there were no furnitures except a closet in the corner. "Where are IU, Chelsy and Lia?"

The door opened and someone stepped in. Tsukiko froze. It was Driver who wanted to kill her.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here? A little snake who slithered away." Driver smiled. Tsukiko smiled.

"I take that as a courtesy. I like snakes." She answered.

"Oh, shut up! I'm trying to help you and your friends."

"You what?"

"Don't make me repeat myself." Driver rasped.

"I don't. But why? And what if here is some cameras here?"

"There is some interference in them right now. Lemme help you." Driver unlocked Tsukiko's handguffs.

"Why should I trust in you?" The Finn asked when she stood up.

"This why." Driver took Tsukiko's bag from the closet. "I made sure that everything is still there."

The girl took her bag carefully still glaring at the driver. "What is your name?"

"Why do you ask?"

"It's the first step to trust. Knowing the identity."

"Shannon."

"What! You are a woman! I though..."

"And so did everyone else. I had to keep my alias so I pretended I was a short-tempered young man." Shannon smiled. "Come, there is no one at the corridoor right now."

Tsukiko followed Shannon trough the corridoors to a next door. It was pretty far from the room Tsukiko had been. Shannon opened the door and Tsukiko peeked in. A darkhaired girl was sitting in the corner.

"Ah, Chelsy!"

"Tsu-Tsuki? How did you find me?" Chelsea asked. "Huh, who is this?" Shannon opened the girl's handguffs.

"She is..."

"Shannon Lancaster, FBI." The woman showed her identity card.

"Hmm... How old are you?"

"Chelsea!"

"But she looks so young." Chelsea whined.

"27." Shannon answered.

"Whoa!"

"We have to stay moving and find some weapons."

"I agree. Do you also know where the others are?" Tsukiko asked.

"I know where they supposed to be."

"Good."

-- -- --

Out of ideas. + Daddy tells me to quit for tonight. I'm calling Chelsea "Chelsy" in this part.(I hope I remember to her with that name in later parts too...)

Guh, I'm almost 16... In fact I was born 6:24 AM so it's 9 hours and 9 minutes(our time) until I'm 16. But now BYE! See ya when I'm older and wiser. :grin:

The door opened and IdentityUnknown stepped back. Light flooded in and IdentityUnknown turned away from it, trying to shield her eyes which had adapted to the darkness. Someone grabbed her and she heard the second person say, "What the hell? How'd she do that?"

The first person didn't reply. "Hold her, would you?" he asked. The second man nodded and gripped IdentityUnknown tightly. She considered kicking him in the stomach, but that wouldn't help, since the other guy would probably knock her out if she moved an inch. So she gritted her teeth and waited.

Suddenly, the man holding her crumpled to the ground. IdentityUnknown stared in astonishment at the first person, who was dusting his hands off. "Well, that's taken care of," he said in a familiar voice.

Her eyes widened. "Mark?"

The man shrugged. "Beats me," in the same familiar voice. "Now, before reinforcements come here," he leaned forward, "you better get out of here, no?" With a very childish grin, he vanished.

Taking his advice, IdentityUnknown quickly ran, but was stopped by a voice that called out to her.

"Wait right there, girl."

The voice came from an old man wearing regal-looking green robes. His face had traces of Chinese origin.

"You no longer exist." The man quickly rose his arm, and from it fired a projectile that tore through IU's heart. Her body crumpled to the floor in a pool of blood. Then, he gestured to the shadows, where a girl that looked exactly like IU came out of.

"So, this is the girl," the fake IU remarked. "And I'm supposed to take her place."

The old man nodded. "Even though we already have a spy within their midst...it helps to have a backup plan. Anyways, do you have all the necessary information?"

"Yes," the fake IU said. "I know all of their passwords, and all of their members. I know how everyone addresses each other, and I also have her personality down to the minute details."

"Your job is to lead them into our trap. Inform them of the location of our hostage, Misaki, who is currently unconscious in a cell that is heavily guarded. Of course, do this subtly. Once they arrive, subdue them. The other spy will assist you in this matter. Then take them to our headquarters, and we will kill them all in one sweep." He gestured with his arm.

Then, the old man turned around, and started walking. "Don't mess up." A few seconds later, the man vanished.

"Whatever," the fake IU retorted. And he/she vanished.

Then, IU stirred. One of her eyes opened, scanning the area. She stood up, and took off her jacket that was full of fake blood packets. Then she reached for her face, and tore the mask right off, revealing another face. A very familiar face. Mark.

Ok, so I'm in a heavily guarded cell? Works with me. *shrugs*

----------

"Ugh," Misaki groaned as she tried to clutch her head, but couldn't.

She attempted to move her arms around and figured out they were handcuffed behind her back. After letting out a bit of a sigh (and finding out her mouth was gagged), she positioned herself and swung her arms underneath her legs and got them to the front. She bit back a cry of pain as she reached up and undid her gag and blindfold. Her surroundings were blurry, but she saw her glasses on the ground and picked them up. After slipping them back on, she looked around at her prison.

It was pretty dark, the only stream of light coming from a window far too small for someone to fit through. There wasn't any furniture either, just a ragged blanket. She muttered, "At least they were kind enough to give me a blanket."

She looked at herself and saw that at first glance, she had everything. But after checking pockets and hiding places on her, she found that they had taken pretty much all of her weapons and her cell phone (though they let her keep her charms, which were attached to her jacket). She stood up and awkwardly walked around, only being able to take steps a few inches apart. After doing that for a few minutes, she sat down once more and thought Phase One complete. Now to start Phase Two.... with a smirk.

-----

Ta da. I know it's short, oh well.

A little extra part. Yes, I like the song "Amazing Grace".

============================================================

And then, from the hall, came a young man's voice singing along to a tune. Upon listening to it, Misaki immediately recognized the tune as "Amazing Grace."

The man approached Misaki's cell, while still singing the song. His hat was pulled over his eyes, such that his face was concealed from sight. The hat's color matched his outfit, which was completely blue, like a janitor's outfit. The man bent over, and slipped a piece of paper under Misaki's cell. Then he stood up, looked around, and walked on, still singing the tune.

After the man disappeared, Misaki picked up the piece of paper, and unfolded it.

Don't worry, Help's on the way. Just sit tight.

Love, Mark.