Detective Conan World
hopes

Ouran High School Host Club

Fave Host Club Characters  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your Fave Host Club Character?

2. 2. Who's your Fave Twin?

3. 3. Fave Pairing?

• Haruhi x Tamaki
    • Haruki x Kyouya
    • Tamaki x Kyouya
    • Hikaru x Kaoru
    • Honey x Mori
    • Haruhi x Twins
    • Haruhi x Hikaru
    • Kyouya x Kaoru
    • Kyouya x Hikaru
    • Kyouya x Twins
    • Tamaki x Twins
    • Honey x Twins
    • Mori x Twins
    • Honey x Haruhi
    • Mori x Haruhi
    • Tamaki x Honey
    • Tamaki x Mori
    • Honey x Kyouya
    • Mori x Kyouya
    • Haruhi x Host Club

Yep, that's right. I made a Topic for Ouran High School Host Club. I only barely started watching on Friday, and by Thursday, I had finished the series. Well, it's only 26 episodes... IT WAS AWESOME AND HILARIOUS!! I can't believe I didn't watch this earlier!! Then I started reading the manga and still am. It's AMAZING, and you need to check it out!! I LOVE THE TWINS!! Hikaru and Haruhi is my favorite pairing. And I'm a sucker for Tamaki's puppy dog eyes and depression corners. And Honey's cuteness and Mori's silent nature!! AND KYOUYA, THE SHADOW KING!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! A lot of girls in this anime laugh like that... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! And Tamaki's the daddy and Kyouya the mommy... XD I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: So... Discussion?? :D Favorite episode? Character? Part?

I like Ouran, but I'm not like most of the fans who watch it and go crazy all the time over it.. my friends happen to do that too.. I watch a ton of anime I love so I guess I got resistant to it... WHO KNOWS

But yes, it's an adorable anime and I enjoyed it both times I watched it :)

I LOVE HONEY SEMPAI!!! XD I tried singing his tokitokidokidoki once hahahaha XD Cute!

HONEY~~~!! ADORABLE BUT DEADLY!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Hunny-senpai !!!!!!! *manly overwhelming of cuteness*th_087_.gif

I am not a big fan of BL but HoneyXMori is just awesome DX *manly fangirl smile*

Haruhi is destined to go with the king of stupid Tamaki old-pervert-28.gif

yeah OHSHC Fanclub thingy074.gif

We could, but we could also tell you to watch the show instead and find out for yourself. Nah, I'll be nice and give a brief summary.

Haruhi, the main character, goes to the high school Ouran High School, where all the super rich kids go on a scholarship. She ends up (somehow) at the Host Club, where Tamaki (Prez), Kyouya (Vice Prez), Kaoru and Hikaru (twins), Hunny and Mori (too complicated to explain; in short they're cousins of some kind) entertain the young ladies of the school. Haruhi ends up breaking a super expensive vase (about 8 million yen) and has to pay it back by becoming a host. Only problem: Haruhi's a girl. So she has to crossdress and pretend to be a guy for pretty much the entire series. <---bad summary. I did my best.

We could, but we could also tell you to watch the show instead and find out for yourself. Nah, I'll be nice and give a brief summary.

Haruhi, the main character, goes to the high school Ouran High School, where all the super rich kids go on a scholarship. She ends up (somehow) at the Host Club, where Tamaki (Prez), Kyouya (Vice Prez), Kaoru and Hikaru (twins), Hunny and Mori (too complicated to explain; in short they're cousins of some kind) entertain the young ladies of the school. Haruhi ends up breaking a super expensive vase (about 8 million yen) and has to pay it back by becoming a host. Only problem: Haruhi's a girl. So she has to crossdress and pretend to be a guy for pretty much the entire series. <---bad summary. I did my best.

yepyep XD hani sempai!!!! >_<

they thought she was a boy at first so it's no problem... That is... until one day... :P

You guys... YOU JUST GAVE AWAY THE PLOT TWISTS!! :angry: :angry: :angry: HOW COULD YOU?! You should have just said a few things...

Weren't you the one who told us to discuss OHSHC? I love Hikaru... And Tamaki's mushroom corner... (Haruhi: Senpai, stop cultivating mushrooms in my closet!!XD)

Weren't you the one who told us to discuss OHSHC? I love Hikaru... And Tamaki's mushroom corner... (Haruhi: Senpai, stop cultivating mushrooms in my closet!!XD)

*sigh* Yes... Yes I was... But the best part is the plot twist at the end!! DX I wanted Pyre to be surprised... Well, whatever. :P

Plot twist at the end? Are you talking about the anime or the manga?

I was talking about the ending of the first episode. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: HOLY CRAP!! I JUST NOTICED HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE MISAKI-CHAN!! OH MY TAMAKI-SAMA!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

weeh!~ ouran *like very much*

@Akakata: I too obsessed with the twins they're cute ^^ and likes to tease others *grins* (like me O.O)

oh btw..

there will be a live action of this right?