Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

The Official London Arc Thread

The names from the credits are as follows:

Minerva- ルミコバーンズ Rumiko Varnes (A Japanese woman who is a bilingual narrator.)

Diana- レイチェル・ワルザ Rachel Walzer (She's American.)

Guard, passers-by- マーク・チネリー Mark Chinnery (This guy is Australian.)

English voice coach: マイケル・リース Michael Rhys

I don't know if the criminal has been credited yet, but if he is, I'll let you know.

Cool, thanks a lot. I listened to some samples of Rumiko Varnes, she's hilarious. :lol:

Detective Conan episodes airing in July 2011

jul-schedule.jpg

• Jul 04, 2011 #622 State of Emergency 252 (Part One)Manga chapters: Vol. 72 Files 02-04
  • Jul 11, 2011 #623 State of Emergency 252 (Part Two)Manga chapters: Vol. 72 Files 02-04

Note: This list is incomplete. We will update the list as soon as we get more information on the upcoming anime schedule.

got it from here

Oh, I forgot about him. He's voiced by Motoko Kumai, who doesn't appear to be an English speaker. Still, better than Ran and Conan.

How about the female passers by? And yes, Ran and Conan's actors are terible in English, although COnan's is better than Ran's.

ME TOO >_<

I never forget the one on the MANGA!!I want it colored~~

How about the female passers by? And yes, Ran and Conan's actors are terible in English, although COnan's is better than Ran's.

tteka,,Takayama-san's english is great,but I know she is only speaking slowing down for the jap. people to understand..

I hear her when she is singing,It was straight and all the way GOOD!!icon_e_biggrin.gif

How about the female passers by?

They're all voiced by Christelle Ciari who, although she is a native Japanese person, is fluent in English and French. I think her second name comes from her French father, Claude Ciari.

She also voices Juno Glass and the children who find the "Mazarin Stone" dolls.

Sorry I took so long to reply!

They're all voiced by Christelle Ciari who, although she is a native Japanese person, is fluent in English and French. I think her second name comes from her French father, Claude Ciari.

She also voices Juno Glass and the children who find the "Mazarin Stone" dolls.

Sorry I took so long to reply!

wow! i didn't notice they have the same voice actress! :blink:

Even though I've already read this case in the manga I'm still really looking forward to how they do it in the anime...

Well, I'm still waiting to see what comes out of this case (later chapters)

I already know everything that happens... but I find it more interesting to actually watch everything in motion with voices and stuff :) I'm just like any other ShinRan fan out there, can't wait for Shinichi's confession ♥~

I just heard his confession, so awesome!

. . . just finished watching EP620 and I checked youtube and 621 was already available with german subs in HD. So I watched it there! :D

I already know everything that happens... but I find it more interesting to actually watch everything in motion with voices and stuff :) I'm just like any other ShinRan fan out there, can't wait for Shinichi's confession ♥~

gyahh!♥ i can't wait for 621!! i watched the confession part even without subs..but, still waiting~~