Detective Conan World
ndlwry1412

Eri or Yukiko?

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

• Eri Kisaki
    • Yukiko Kudo

Based on looks, Eri looked better when younger and Yukiko looks better now. Based on personality, I think I like Yukiko's carefree, outgoing personality more.

YEAH! yukiko's got a really fun personality :grin: but there's also something about eri that i really like but don't know what it is :lol:

I admire Yukiko's ability in disguising perfectly as someone..haha..I want just to be like that.. haha.. :D

I also admire Eri's knowledge..she's very good at her profession..haha.. :D

both of them are beauties isn't it..?? I just forgot their tittles...hahaha.. :D

Yukiko! she's good at disguising and can think fast (but Eri is more smart than her) and I like her personality...

I admire Yukiko's ability in disguising perfectly as someone..haha..I want just to be like that.. haha.. :D

I also admire Eri's knowledge..she's very good at her profession..haha.. :D

both of them are beauties isn't it..?? I just forgot their tittles...hahaha.. :D

In Finnish version Eri was "Queen" and Yukiko was "Princess". I don't know are the titles perfectly same in other versions...

both are pretty and cool but since my plan is to take up law, i admired eri's serious personality that became my inspiration to be a good lawyer like her.

both are pretty and cool but since my plan is to take up law, i admired eri's serious personality that became my inspiration to be a good lawyer like her.

YEAH! ME TOO! i wanna take up law too :lol: awesome.

Law? My dad's a lawyer. And my friend (not S.) wants to be a lawyer as well.

I'd have to say Eri...

She's really smart and cool-headed, but the way she acts around Kogoro shows she doesn't have a heart of stone.

Plus, she has a cat.

I'd say you love cats..ahahaha..!!! :D I love cats ahaha..but I'm allergic..so I can't have one..achuchuchu.. :(

It's hard to choose between them. Really. But Eri does deductions more often then Yukiko, as she's a lawyer. I want to be a lawyer...

They're both really unique and well-developed for "mom" characters. I definitely prefer Yukiko-san, though, if only for her sense of humour. I still like Courtroom Confrontration episodes, though.

I have a tough time choosing between the two T^T

Eri is cool, chilled, and smart

Yukiko is carefree, fun, and humorous

Toughie D:

I'ma just call it a tie for me ^_^