Detective Conan World
hopes

Which DC Character is the Person Above You?

For kaichou, what about Takagi? After all, you're sweet and kind, but we know almost nothing about you! (I swear, Takagi is one of the most mysterious of the minor characters because we know nothing of his past!)

For Cure-kun, I still stick by my opinion about you being like Eisuke.

For me, maybe Kobayashi-sensei because I want to be a teacher when I grow up and I like to help others. I'm also obsessed about mysteries. XD

You could be Ai too, you are really smart.

you should be that one character that is always talking about others... I forgot her name...

What episode(s) does she show up in? (and sorry, I fixed your spelling mistakes.)

You're like Sato. You're kinda dense, (SOMETIMES! Only sometimes... *looks off innocently to the side*) fairly reliable, tomboyish, and I don't WANT to know what you're like when you can drive! (Considering the ways you cross streets...) <_<

I think I'm like Takagi! Because no one ANYTHING ABOUT ME!!!!!!!! (Well, except Misa...)

For kaichou, what about Takagi? After all, you're sweet and kind, but we know almost nothing about you! (I swear, Takagi is one of the most mysterious of the minor characters because we know nothing of his past!)

For Cure-kun, I still stick by my opinion about you being like Eisuke.

For me, maybe Kobayashi-sensei because I want to be a teacher when I grow up and I like to help others. I'm also obsessed about mysteries. XD

Takagi? *whistles* Never expected that...

Gah? hmmm.... she is annoying.. and i can be annoying.. i guess...

YOU! Professor Agasa. (Scientist)

Hmm...you're Hakase to me...

Me, um, nobody? Because I can honestly not think of a character who's purpose in life is to write and/or brighten someone else's day, not to mention has sworn off love forever...

Ha! I'll create a character called Nobody. All settled. :mrgreen:

Pyre-chan... JUST COME UP WITH A CHARACTER!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think you're Kaitou Kid!! You have a Poker Face, and you don't know who you are... Not that Kaito doesn't know that, but you know... ARGH, never mind.

I think I'm Nakamori. I like to yell and blow up at people. The swearing... More in my head. :P And I like pinching people's faces!! XD OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

@Misaki-chan

Hmm I have forgotten but she is a police officer i think

You mean Yumi? She's the only other female officer named in the show besides Sato.

Or maybe (DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA FILES ABOUT CHIBA):

Naoko?

I don't know you that well, but I'll say... Anokata. :D You're a mystery person to me. :P

I think I'm Yumi. I like to match make and meddle in people's lives. :P

best way to describe you is Ran in the Opening. (I always see her hugging Conan in openings)

I think best way for me is still Mitsuhiko....

If i was a girl i'd be Haibara/Shiho