Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
hopes

Suggested FanFics

Hey. I just figured that there are a lot of good stories on FanFiction out there that some people can't find. So, I think there should be a place where we can suggest personal favorites to each other! :D For example, I LOVE "A Witch's Apprentice" by sonoci. It's amazing, and I think more people should read it. Of course, it's Akako. In a twist of fate, Conan ends up becoming her apprentice. He posseses an amazing power and is a natural at magic. It's very detailed, a wonderful plot, with very interesting and hilarious scenes. If you have any stories you'd like to suggest, post them here!

This hilarious gem right here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3104105/1/What_would_never_say_but_should_say

A fanfiction where Heiji stops being an idiot:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4234712/1/And_It_Was_There

A fanfiction where Saguru ask Kaito for help in getting Akako Koizumi affection. Hilarity assures!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5535908/1/Ladies_Man

A continuation from the last fic, more hilarity and Saguru torture assures >D:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5560802/1/Its_Not_Me_Its_Really_You

I have a lot more but this will do for now~

Anything by Becky Tailweaver, who writes, in my opinion, the best stories there are. Relative Truth, for example, explores the relationship between Kaito and Shinichi. Will not say more because it'll spoil it. I'm Already There- songfic about Ran and Shinichi, and how she's coping without him as she takes care of their son, the adorable Yuuichi Mouri. Mainly about Conan though. This fic expands into a trilogy which is also unfinished, but it was unbelievably BRILLIANT!

91 chapters... but really good: When Pandora's Box is Opened, by mangaluva. It also has a side story that's necessary for you to understand the plot (towards the middle) called The First Woman of the World. You'll get it once you read it :P

I've noticed that too, which is kinda why I created this community:

Top 20 Fanfics

I'll consider adding some of the Fanfics to the community, please recommend more!

I saw that... How's that going?? Is my story good enough to make it in? (I do have to edit the first part...) I don't think mine is in the TOP 20 though...

I saw that... How's that going?? Is my story good enough to make it in? (I do have to edit the first part...) I don't think mine is in the TOP 20 though...

Hmm, I haven't had much recommendations lately. Kittychan_H gave me quite a few and I inputted the ones that sounded the best to me. Right now I've only got the Top 6 that are pretty much agreed on by everybody on FF.net. All of the stories have over 10 reviews per chapter.

I'll consider your story, Chelsea, but you really ought to get a beta if you want to make it better...

I'm considering this story for the Top 20 DC Fanfics. Please read and tell me (I don't care whether it's through PM or forum) if it's good enough.

Identity Theft

This story is called Identity Theft by Ocianne. It's pretty good, but I want more opinions on whether it's good enough.

loved becky tailweaver's I'm Already There.

i also played the song and sing and read the story. i cried so hard because the song touched my heart so much. Definitely recommend I'm Already There.

Inconceivable by JoIsBishMyoga. AMAZING!! About Kaito and Conan being related. Complicated, but makes sense. They get captured by the BO and more events follow... READ!! No disappointment, I PROMISE!! And of course, Akako Koizumi appears... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hmm, I haven't had much recommendations lately. Kittychan_H gave me quite a few and I inputted the ones that sounded the best to me. Right now I've only got the Top 6 that are pretty much agreed on by everybody on FF.net. All of the stories have over 10 reviews per chapter.

I'll consider your story, Chelsea, but you really ought to get a beta if you want to make it better...

10+ reviews? Sigh, I'm lucky to get 6... I usually start off crappy, but get better. Beta really helped there. You should put your story on the top 20. It's pretty good. And really consider anything by Becky Tailweaver. I have all her stories saved on my iTouch. Absolutely amazing...

@Chelsea- Get a beta. They rule. I'll recommend mine to you. LostintheDreams. Just remember that she absolutely HATES Ai's guts.

Inconceivable by JoIsBishMyoga. AMAZING!! About Kaito and Conan being related. Complicated, but makes sense. They get captured by the BO and more events follow... READ!! No disappointment, I PROMISE!! And of course, Akako Koizumi appears... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It was pretty good...but a bit confusing in certain parts.

10+ reviews? Sigh, I'm lucky to get 6... I usually start off crappy, but get better. Beta really helped there. You should put your story on the top 20. It's pretty good. And really consider anything by Becky Tailweaver. I have all her stories saved on my iTouch. Absolutely amazing...

@Chelsea- Get a beta. They rule. I'll recommend mine to you. LostintheDreams. Just remember that she absolutely HATES Ai's guts.

*pats Aeyra* Don't worry, you'll get there. In all truth, Silversage has some 26 reviews per chapter. I really need to go through Becky Tailweaver's stuff again, haven't read her work in a long time.

Say, has anyone read Identity Theft by Ocianne yet? I'm considering it, but dunno if I should put it in.

Oh, and Aeyra, thanks for the recommendation for my fic, but I don't know if it's good enough to go in Top 20...

Oh yes, my dear friend mangaluva's fanfic When Pandora's Box is Opened was amazing, so add a million votes for that from me. Of course many find it daunting to read because of the length, but I had the honor to read it when it first began. I'm telling you, I screamed out loud several times while reading it. It's an amazing piece of work.

If oneshots are included in this, I highly recommend "Conclusion" by UninspiredAuthor. I would say 21 reviews for a oneshot is really high, and besides that fact, the story is amazing.

Oh yes, my dear friend mangaluva's fanfic When Pandora's Box is Opened was amazing, so add a million votes for that from me. Of course many find it daunting to read because of the length, but I had the honor to read it when it first began. I'm telling you, I screamed out loud several times while reading it. It's an amazing piece of work.

If oneshots are included in this, I highly recommend "Conclusion" by UninspiredAuthor. I would say 21 reviews for a oneshot is really high, and besides that fact, the story is amazing.

mangaluva's fanfic is already in the Top 20. I think it's currently #2.

For Conclusion, I'll look through it. 21 reviews is pretty good (though I've seen better). *considers adding to Top 20*

For Conclusion, I'll look through it. 21 reviews is pretty good (though I've seen better). *considers adding to Top 20*

I saw mangaluva's mentioned before and was simply agreeing that it was epic and it belonged on the list :) You should definitely read Conclusion if you haven't already!

The Murder of Shinichi Kudo by Aeyra.

Taken by IdentityUnknown(Tonsostuff).

The Hunt by Skyron(xXLeration).

Out of the Dark by SophieG0122.

Alone in the World by psyckostevey999.

Any of SilverZone's stories.

Any of Bellerpone's.

Black Phantom by Black Phantom 1412.

Just a few of my favorite stories. :D

*raises hand* Becky Tailweaver's one-shot has over 75 reviews! Sequel 51! Trequel 313! (that was 15 chapters though...) Add her stories! Add her stories!

Any of Bellerpone's.

Aww... That's so sweet that you put mine up there... I should release the next chapter soon, shouldn't I? Oops... Just remembered.

Aww... That's so sweet that you put mine up there... I should release the next chapter soon, shouldn't I? Oops... Just remembered.

Of course. :D UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO KAITO?? ...Wait. :mellow: I already know. BUT STILL!! :evil: UPDATE!!

Any of Bellerpone's.

Thanks Chelsea, though I really didn't think that mine deserved to get up there...

*raises hand* Becky Tailweaver's one-shot has over 75 reviews! Sequel 51! Trequel 313! (that was 15 chapters though...) Add her stories! Add her stories!

I need to look over them to find the best ones again...

You are WAY too modest... :D

I agree. Sometimes I'll sneak into the bathroom during school to read 'Taken'. And to type. And to post on DCW. And to smack my forehead when I realize what a bad habit that is.