Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
hopes

Suggested FanFics

I agree. Sometimes I'll sneak into the bathroom during school to read 'Taken'. And to type. And to post on DCW. And to smack my forehead when I realize what a bad habit that is.

:mellow: ...I was wondering how you posted during school hours...

You are WAY too modest... :D

No I'm not. My story isn't really all that good.

I agree. Sometimes I'll sneak into the bathroom during school to read 'Taken'. And to type. And to post on DCW. And to smack my forehead when I realize what a bad habit that is.

XD. Lol. But seriously, it's not that good. I have to go back and edit all of my chapters after hearing what my beta said...

:mellow: ...I was wondering how you posted during school hours...

:P XD

My school lets us go on laptops during class, it's all a matter of timing.

I wonder...perhaps Mark either feels a need to add romance to his life, or he is having troubles with it, or he likes another girl?

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

STOP BEING MELLOW!

:mellow: But that's my new favorite face!! Would you rather have this??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Can I not write romance? :mellow:

It's just not like...you...

:mellow: But that's my new favorite face!! Would you rather have this??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

AGH!! DON'T STEAL MY WALL OF MELLOWS!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You may want to add my possible second romantic (ew) fanfiction: I'll Meet You At the End of the Earth that is in progress.

Which couple is it? Tell me Moho-kun!

AGH!! DON'T STEAL MY WALL OF MELLOWS!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Which couple is it? Tell me Moho-kun!

It's either Agasa x Fusae or ShinRan.

It's either Agasa x Fusae or ShinRan.

AGASA x FUSAE!! AGASA x FUSAE!! WAY TOO MANY SHINRAN!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Upvote 1

AGASA x FUSAE!! AGASA x FUSAE!! WAY TOO MANY SHINRAN!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MUCH SHINRAN!!!

Which side do you support anyways?

Hmm...should I put my story in the Top 20?

THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MUCH SHINRAN!!!

Which side do you support anyways?

Hmm...should I put my story in the Top 20?

HEL HECK YEAH!!

What do you mean which side?? There are so many... :mellow:

It better be ShinRan, Chelsea! As Pyre said, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SHINRAN!!!! (or HeiShin for that matter....)