Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
hopes

Suggested FanFics

What about meeting again-http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6476965/1/meeting_again for conAis,

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6823058/1/After_the_pain-for ShinRans who are... not very mature.

By the way, KaiShin and HeiShin sucks. I don't care about opposers.

NNOOOOOOOOOOO!! KAISHIN IS THE CENTER PAIRING OF YAOI!! :evil: :evil: :evil: IT'S AMAZING!!

And honestly... I like both pairings... But I don't like Shiho x Shinichi. Only ConAi(Little bits, they're funny... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!) And ShinRan. Besides, I respect Ai!! She and Akako are VERY similar and they have the same voice actor!! Just like Shinichi and Kaito do.

NNOOOOOOOOOOO!! KAISHIN IS THE CENTER PAIRING OF YAOI!! :evil: :evil: :evil: IT'S AMAZING!!

And honestly... I like both pairings... But I don't like Shiho x Shinichi. Only ConAi(Little bits, they're funny... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!) And ShinRan. Besides, I respect Ai!! She and Akako are VERY similar and they have the same voice actor!! Just like Shinichi and Kaito do.

I have to finish editing...

KaiShin is NOT amaziing!!!

*sneezes again*

Okay, I swear if I sneeze again, there's somebody out there laughing behind my back.

THERE CAN DEFINITELY BE TOO MUCH HEISHIN!

NO THERE CAN'T! (weren't you the one who volunteered to beta my story? About HEISHIN?)

What about meeting again-http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6476965/1/meeting_again for conAis,

http://www.fanfictio...er_the_pain-for ShinRans who are... not very mature.

By the way, KaiShin and HeiShin sucks. I don't care about opposers.

They don't suck, it's just your opinion. Please refrain from flaming them. :P

No! It's HeiShin centric! They just need better fics, that's all! Yeah, I dislike ShinShi too... And I only like humorous ConAi...

I have to finish editing...

KaiShin is NOT amaziing!!!

Yes it is! It's hilarious! So many good ones out there...

KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!!

KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!! KAISHIN!!

Chelsea! Calm down! Hm... Speaking of KaiShin, I was planning to do a fic on them from my 'Black Knight and the Moonlit Magician' as a spin-off that would involve a 'Prince and the Pauper' feel... Should I?

Chelsea! Calm down! Hm... Speaking of KaiShin, I was planning to do a fic on them from my 'Black Knight and the Moonlit Magician' as a spin-off that would involve a 'Prince and the Pauper' feel... Should I?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I WANT TO READ !!I WANT TO READ!! I WANT TO READ!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I WANT TO READ !!I WANT TO READ!! I WANT TO READ!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

First I'd need to figure out what the story should be like though....

NO THERE CAN'T! (weren't you the one who volunteered to beta my story? About HEISHIN?)

*glances off innocently*

Technically, I didn't volunteer, I just said that good betas would throw away their opinions when beta-ing stories...it was also so I could ruin whatever devious plot you were going to use to achieve HeiShin in the end.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! We're getting a little off topic here... ANY MORE STORIES TO RECOMMEND?? IF NOT, WE'LL JUST STAY OFF TOPIC!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I love LostInTheDreams! She's my usual beta! XD I just didn't give my new fic to her since she doesn't like HeiShin!

@Pyre: Did you just say you became my beta to throw off my plotline? I'll ruin your plan of doing that! You can't stop me!icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

I love LostInTheDreams! She's my usual beta! XD I just didn't give my new fic to her since she doesn't like HeiShin!

@Pyre: Did you just say you became my beta to throw off my plotline? I'll ruin your plan of doing that! You can't stop me!icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

I is innocent! *runs away from Aeyra*

My friend is hated by LostInTheDreams... :mellow: But her stories are REALLY good.

Which friend? LostInTheDreams is a little harsh with her editing at times, so maybe that's it... Is it ShadowGin? I remember reading a 'review war' once between them. But LostintheDreams was only trying to help... Her stories along with Becky Tailweaver's inspired me to write fanfics, and now I'm improving a lot, so that shows they are really good...

Which friend? LostInTheDreams is a little harsh with her editing at times, so maybe that's it... Is it ShadowGin? I remember reading a 'review war' once between them. But LostintheDreams was only trying to help... Her stories along with Becky Tailweaver's inspired me to write fanfics, and now I'm improving a lot, so that shows they are really good...

I've tried reading LostintheDreams' fanfics and they're pretty good though they could still be improved. Any other suggested fanfics?

Oh, I've read those: the Haibara oneshot and that one with awesome Ran characterisation?

Anyway, I'd recommend Ysabet and nightengale's fic 'Three Thieves' a super-epic-long-really-really-unique fic. Characterisations are brilliant and the pairing is potrayed brilliantly too

Kid/Shinichi/Ran My new OT3 for this fandom!

It often has the same feel as Kitsune Heart's fics if anyone's read them (though she's from the Artemis Fowl fandom) and some of the scenes are M rated, though you're given warning as to when to skip the scenes.

Also, not sure if I've mentioned this but blinkblink's fics are really good once you've adjusted to the weird writing style (it's sorta detatched in the way it describes everything which is slightly confusing at first) and they mostly focus on the Magic Kaito side of things. The series with Heavy Silences is the best in my opinion (probably 'cause I don't like AU's that much and the KaiAo scenes in it are much more natural, if a lot less frequent). Fave bits are probably the Taskforce and Nakamori's interactions, love 'em

Fallout by Silversage too. It carries on from Movie 13 and is currently still being written but what's there you should check out. Takagi and Satou's chapters are the ones I look forward to the most... (Takagi ftw!)

...And you've said all of the rest that I was gonna say about.

Tired now, 'Night

They are amazingly good...

I added Becky Tailweaver's 2 oneshots to the Top 20 DC fanfics. I'm still considering "Relative Truth" though.

ADD RELATIVE TRUTH NOW. IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Only drawback? It's not completed. XD

Lol. She hasn't updated in a long time...

I'm not even sure if she's still writing.... *sobs* I LOVE HER STORIES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even sure if she's still writing.... *sobs* I LOVE HER STORIES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

She's an amazing author that I'll never be able to compare with... *sighs* But she's probably much older than me so I still have time!

Yeah, it's Shadowgin. She was apparently removed from LostInTheDream's 'list' or whatever. I dunno really. But that's just what Shadowgin told me. I should REALLY GET HER ON DCW!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is Becky Tailweaver REALLY that good?? I'm thinking about reading her stories... But I'm too lazy... DX

Yeah, it's Shadowgin. She was apparently removed from LostInTheDream's 'list' or whatever. I dunno really. But that's just what Shadowgin told me. I should REALLY GET HER ON DCW!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is Becky Tailweaver REALLY that good?? I'm thinking about reading her stories... But I'm too lazy... DX

She is. I was reading Coming Home again earlier today, and despite a few grammar errors I spotted, the storyline was everlastingly good. So...read it! Start from "I'm Already There", then go to "Stronger than I Am", and finally read the multi-chapter (the rest were oneshots) "Coming Home". She also writes other fics, as well as KaiShin, but those are the ones that are ShinRan as well as the ones I like most. Oh, and if you could, take a look at "Relative Truth" for me, would you? I haven't gotten a chance to look over it yet, but I'm considering putting it in the top 20. The other three are already in.