Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

DC Question and Answer Thread

Ah, I never found her before! I still prefer Souka though. Japanese --> English is more accurate than Chinese --> English, since a lot of the Chinese scans aren't accurate enough to make the 2nd time translation accurate. I also like the fact that Batoto has the entire series. If I ever manage to catch up, I'd probably go to her though. I hear she's a lot faster in translating?

I follow her tumblr since she posts the files on there. She's fast, and I believe has an editor too.

I follow her tumblr since she posts the files on there. She's fast, and I believe has an editor too.

Yeah, she does. It really beats looking at the pictures owo

Thanks for the clarification, cause as I was watching the movie kisaki feel for mouri are different on the anime.

True. Movies aren't strictly canon, but note that Gosho does work with them. Some movies can be considered canon within the fandom, especially with Movie 18, which added development to the plot even before the manga.

Does anyone know why episode 222 to 224 only last 47min? Normally 2 episode already lasted 45min and 3 episode would be over 60min.

Are you sure you didn't watch the remastered version? 

The remastered version compiled all three episodes into one, but cut off some details to fit it into a one-hour special, so it only lasted for less than 60 minutes. The original episodes were 20+ minutes each.

The remastered version complied all three episodes into one, but cut off some details to fit it into a one-hour special, so it only lasted for less than 60 minutes. The original episodes were 20+ minutes each.

Thanks so where can I watch a single episode for 20min ea

We won't give you a link because that's against the site's policy, so you'll have to look around.

Okay, is the remaster version newly re animated or just randomly cut from the original version

i have one question 

Since there is this special happy new year kogoro

i was wondering how many more chapters have been left out of the animation

Ignoring recently published manga cases that aren't yet released on anime because it is too soon, then no old cases have been overlooked now.

Magic Kaito has some never animated cases though.

I was wondering file case 914 and 915 is not out yet in English?

They've been out for awhile now (for those who do the files fast.)

ahh my head aches..

can someone tell me what episode did kaito kid knew edogawa conan as shinichi kudo...? because when I watched rave chase, kaito kid already knew that conan is shinichi... >.<

sorry for the grammar..

*reading episode 567....

anticipating DCm15(042611) xD

well, this is not an episode though,, but have you watch Detective conan movie 3: The Last Wirard of the Century ?

this is where Kitou Kid help Conan to hide his Identity, kaito Kid pretend to be Shinichi when Ran almost busted him..

Moderator Hijack: Please don't answer ancient questions (especially if they have already been answered) unless current users might want to know the answer. -Chekhov

well, this is not an episode though,, but have you watch Detective conan movie 3: The Last Wirard of the Century ?

this is where Kitou Kid help Conan to hide his Identity, kaito Kid pretend to be Shinichi when Ran almost busted him..

Haha, that question was from 4 years ago xD
  • Upvote 1