116 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Sera Masumi?

• Akai's sister (high school girl)
    • Akai's sister (also FBI)
    • Akai's sister (Black Org agent)
    • Akai's sister (someone else)
    • Bourbon
    • Black Org Agent (new)
    • Black Org Agent (known one in disguise)
    • Sister of Black Organization member
    • FBI
    • CIA
    • Other agency (Interpol, PSIA, MI6...)
    • New Organization
    • Miyano Akemi in disguise
    • Akai Shuuichi in disguise
    • Scar Akai in disguise
    • Other known character in disguise
    • Relative of other known character not mentioned above
    • non-BO freelance assassin
    • High school girl only
    • Someone else
  2. 2. What is Sera after? (multiple answer)

• Find Akai and/or investigate his death
    • Find Sherry
    • Kill Akai (vs. just find him)
    • Kill Sherry (vs. just find her)
    • Uncover Conan's true identity
    • Spy on Conan
    • Spy on Kogoro Detective Agency
    • Spy on the FBI
    • Spy on the CIA
    • Damage/Destroy the Black Org
    • Something else
    • Investigate the Black Org
    • Infiltrate the Black Org
    • Kill Shinichi/Conan
    • Kill someone else
    • Do something related to her family history in Japan
    • Find scar Akai (vs. Akai generally)

I assume you mean "Why would Sera delete Haibara's picture if she didn't know about the Org...?" Sera may have deleted the picture because she didn't find out anything interesting about Ai. Ai was an investigation target, but she didn't pan out for Sera because Ai and the professor weren't harboring Akai. In any case, Sera hasn't otherwise given any indications that she knows anything more than basic appearances about Ai, unlike Conan where she suspects him of being the brains behind Kogoro.

Yeah, that was what I meant to say, oops.

Anyway, what you suggest is the most likely thing that happened, which means her line about deleting data probably was about her wanting to 'delete' someone or something else... I wonder what...

Anyway, what you suggest is the most likely thing that happened, which means her line about deleting data probably was about her wanting to 'delete' someone or something else... I wonder what...

She could be talking about how hard it is to delete a person in real life, which is kind of what happened to Akai.

@heLLo GiGi I can confirm the wolf thing. I translated the interview where that passage came from with this raw, and DCFC translated it using their own raw (I think, based on their picture of the magazine that I've never seen before) - and I didn't have anything to do with the DCFC people, so you have two independent sources translating the passage the same way. Therefore, Gosho definitely refered to Haibara and Sera as "wolves".

Oh... I think Sera is... the boss of Black Organization *laugh*. Maybe...

I doubt it.

The wolf thing is the only thing against her.

Other than that, there is very little evidence that shows she could be the BO Boss.

Haibara hasn't even gotten close enough to "smell" her.

Until Haibara can confirm that Sera is a possible BO member to start with, I doubt that she's tied in with the BO at all (if you don't count her very likely connection with Akai).

• Upvote 1

Oh... I think Sera is... the boss of Black Organization *laugh*. Maybe...

Yes! icon_twisted.gif

Until Haibara can confirm that Sera is a possible BO member to start with, I doubt that she's tied in with the BO at all (if you don't count her very likely connection with Akai).

If Haibara was in the episodes/chapters where Scar Akai and Sera appear, the speculation would really be no fun at all. :P

I doubt it.

The wolf thing is the only thing against her.

Other than that, there is very little evidence that shows she could be the BO Boss.

Yes, yes!!!

I agree with you, but... :mellow:

I surely hope that Sera girl is not like a second Eisuke. He wasted all of my time during the Kir arc. Though Sera is less annoying...

By now I'm still not sure if Sera is Akai's sister or this whole thing is just some kind of scheme by Bourbon (but it seems unlikely).

I surely hope that Sera girl is not like a second Eisuke. He wasted all of my time during the Kir arc. Though Sera is less annoying...

By now I'm still not sure if Sera is Akai's sister or this whole thing is just some kind of scheme by Bourbon (but it seems unlikely).

Awww, Eisuke did not waste our time! He was a really cool character, and his time in the series was time well spent. Haha, but I guess we all have our opinions. Getting back on topic though, I'm pretty darn sure that Sera is Akai's sister. That being said, her reason for being in Japan may be a scheme of Bourbon. He may have sent her some clues or details that prompted her to journey to Japan to get to the bottom of everything. And Bourbon could use Sera to find Akai.

• Upvote 2

I wonder what would happen if Sera runs into Scar Akai...

I think that's likely to happen really soon.

Speaking of Scar Akai, we don't see him lately. If he's Bourbon, maybe he's trying to come up with a new scheme :lol:

I just hope that this arc ends soon, I'm getting tired...

Even though this is the Sera arc... Right now, she hasn't done much besides arouse a bit of suspicion. I hope she actually does something soon :3

What would be interesting is if Sera turns out to have the BO scent, and all the theories about her being Akai's sister are twisted. The only possible explanations for her having the BO scent are that she was a former BO member or that she's really Bourbon in disguise.

Remember, Sera said in the manga that Ran and possibly Conan has met her mother.

"She's well endowed, right?" Sera says to Ran.

"Uh, yeah..." Ran replies, but she doesn't know who Sera's talking about.

(I'm not sure if the quotes are EXACTLY right)

So, I'm led to believe that Sera is a relative of another character already introduced into the series.

wat do u think about her?

If you were talking about me, I think Sera is Akai's sister.

But I also have a nagging feeling in the back of my head that this may be one of those red herrings Gosho likes to stick in DC every once in a while.

What would be interesting is if Sera turns out to have the BO scent, and all the theories about her being Akai's sister are twisted. The only possible explanations for her having the BO scent are that she was a former BO member or that she's really Bourbon in disguise.

Because Gosho has stated that...

Sera will meet Ai in the future, but this event doesn't relate to the Bourbon arc

... so I don't think that Ai will sense the "BO scent" from her.

Because Gosho has stated that...

Sera will meet Ai in the future, but this event doesn't relate to the Bourbon arc

... so I don't think that Ai will sense the "BO scent" from her.

But what if it ties in with something other than Bourbon?

This is a stupid idea, but it's not impossible a new BO member will be introduced.

Sera (which most people consider to tie in with Akai and Bourbon) might actually tie in with a whole new unnamed member all together.

But that's just an idea, and a bad one at that.

But what if it ties in with something other than Bourbon?

This is a stupid idea, but it's not impossible a new BO member will be introduced.

Sera (which most people consider to tie in with Akai and Bourbon) might actually tie in with a whole new unnamed member all together.

But that's just an idea, and a bad one at that.

Sera = New BO member huh... ? :rolleyes:

This could be an interesting twist that Gosho made especially for Chekhov... :twisted:

Sera = New BO member huh... ? :rolleyes:

This could be an interesting twist that Gosho made especially for Chekhov... :twisted:

Maybe something sort of similar to the whole Kir situation.

But then again, I don't want a "nice" or "undercover" BO member.

The BO needs more hardcore members like Gin.

Bourbon seems promising, but he has yet to show his true face.

Maybe something sort of similar to the whole Kir situation.

But then again, I don't want a "nice" or "undercover" BO member.

The BO needs more hardcore members like Gin.

Bourbon seems promising, but he has yet to show his true face.

I'm afraid that Bourbon would turn out to be more like Vermouth than Gin :P

I'm afraid that Bourbon would turn out to be more like Vermouth than Gin :P

Even if he likes to do things on his own agenda, he still has the potential to be pure antagonist, i.e. no secret sympathies like Vermouth to grey the character.