116 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Sera Masumi?

• Akai's sister (high school girl)
    • Akai's sister (also FBI)
    • Akai's sister (Black Org agent)
    • Akai's sister (someone else)
    • Bourbon
    • Black Org Agent (new)
    • Black Org Agent (known one in disguise)
    • Sister of Black Organization member
    • FBI
    • CIA
    • Other agency (Interpol, PSIA, MI6...)
    • New Organization
    • Miyano Akemi in disguise
    • Akai Shuuichi in disguise
    • Scar Akai in disguise
    • Other known character in disguise
    • Relative of other known character not mentioned above
    • non-BO freelance assassin
    • High school girl only
    • Someone else
  2. 2. What is Sera after? (multiple answer)

• Find Akai and/or investigate his death
    • Find Sherry
    • Kill Akai (vs. just find him)
    • Kill Sherry (vs. just find her)
    • Uncover Conan's true identity
    • Spy on Conan
    • Spy on Kogoro Detective Agency
    • Spy on the FBI
    • Spy on the CIA
    • Damage/Destroy the Black Org
    • Something else
    • Investigate the Black Org
    • Infiltrate the Black Org
    • Kill Shinichi/Conan
    • Kill someone else
    • Do something related to her family history in Japan
    • Find scar Akai (vs. Akai generally)

Ran seen Sera's mom before, Camel seen Sera before, Conan seen someone that is related to Sera or Sera before. Conan thinks she is not a bad person, Camel have a 'this-kid-is-up-to-no-good' look on his face. Many says Sera is looking for Akai. I think, Akai himself asked Sera to come to Japan to help him. Through experience in DC, Camel would most probably reveal Sera's identity by the end of this case.

I think she is ambidextrous.

Through experience in DC, Camel would most probably reveal Sera's identity by the end of this case.

Maybe she is the daughter/sister of someone killed by Akai (or Scar Akai pretending to be Akai) several years ago and she grew up with a will of revenge against the FBI operative. It would explain why Camel is disturbed.

Or maybe she is the daughter of Anokata (her mother ?), and Camel would be the first to suspect something and to discover the boss' identity... and to die before Conan learns the truth from him. It would be thrilling if we learn that the boss is someone familiar to Ran, without knowing its identity yet.

i wonder what would the file be where sera sees scar akai(burbon)

Seeing that everyone is getting to know her

For the time being, Bourbon being Scar Akai is not a fact but a popular theory. We can't sure about Bourbon's identity until we have confirmation.

There is still the possibility of Bourbon being Subaru Okiya, Masumi Sera herself or someone else entirely. Maybe even Camel can be Bourbon for as long as I know.

why would conan then let okiya subaru stay in his home

seras name does not say she is bad

As I said, Scar Akai being Bourbon or Subaru being Akai, it's still theories, speculations, for now. It can be true, but it can also be something else entirely. We can't consider it as a established fact until it is confirmed.

Other than that, I speculate on Masumi's intentions which could be linked to her identity. It's possible that this character, which is sympathic, has a dark side of some kind in her. And it's not sure that Masumi Sera isn't a fake name she uses for her detective activities.

everything fits for scar akai being burbon, what dark side do you mean

We don't know Scar Akai's intentions. We don't even kno who he is really (whether he is Bourbon or not). There's still missing pieces and, even though there's elements to theorize that Scar Akai might be Bourbon (like Chekhov has gathered them very well), we can't be sure yet.

Even though that's a popular theory (and a good one), I don't think we can consider Scar Akai as Bourbon as a fact, not yet.

For Masumi's dark side, well, the fact that she is okay that a criminal is shot to death or the fact she actually spies on people by acting friendly. I don't know what her true intentions are, but the girl has already shown some kind of a dark side in her. Actually more than Subaru did until now in fact.

I mean, even during the Ikkaku rocks' case, Subaru acted in a way that no one was seriously injured or killed in the end, not even the culprit.

We don't know Scar Akai's intentions. We don't even kno who he is really (whether he is Bourbon or not). There's still missing pieces and, even though there's elements to theorize that Scar Akai might be Bourbon (like Chekhov has gathered them very well), we can't be sure yet.

Even though that's a popular theory (and a good one), I don't think we can consider Scar Akai as Bourbon as a fact, not yet.

For Masumi's dark side, well, the fact that she is okay that a criminal is shot to death or the fact she actually spies on people by acting friendly. I don't know what her true intentions are, but the girl has already shown some kind of a dark side in her. Actually more than Subaru did until now in fact.

I mean, even during the Ikkaku rocks' case, Subaru acted in a way that no one was seriously injured or killed in the end, not even the culprit.

so what if she wanted him to get killed, he was going to kill them

burbon for now must be mysterious, that means you can only see on him akais face with a scar that is not even on the right side . This theory about burbon being scar akai are facts based on everything you saw in the manga and anime

these new files are all about her we will see what is next when east and west finish

I think she's akai's sister (just an ordinary high school girl) because Camel agent also recognize her but can't really recall who she is.. maybe she was sent to protection agency and run away from it when she found out about akai's "death"..

Some good guys are also rough and harsh, enough to give them the courage to let a villain die... Sera might be one of these, just like Akai, who we think as her brother, is too.

On what happened in the bomber case, what Sera was suggesting (kill the bomber) was the most sensible option. If someone was in a situation like that and attempted to reason with the bomber after it's clear that won't work, it'd probably get everyone killed. Sera's idea was the most logical because it was less risky and minimised the possible deaths. In other words, Sera did the realistic thing rather than the idealistic thing. I don't see why that's a dark side at all.

Just wikipedia'd Sayla Mass really quick - she was the only daughter of Zeon Zum Daikun, the founder of the Republic of Zeon. So Sayla Mass was a kind of royalty - and Sera Masumi would be royalty if her mom was Mrs. Kingston, since Diana Kingston was some kind of royalty - THEREFORE SERA MUST BE MRS. KINGSTON'S DAUGHTER OMG, AND MRS. KINGSTON MUST ACTUALLY BE PART OF MI6/5/WHATEVER, THE BRITISH EQUIVALENT OF THE CIA!!

Lol my imagination is running wild . . .

If this is true. The things that will be explain are..

Why Diana generously invite Conan? Conan ask Akai. Akai ask his mother (and Sera mother) She accept.

Why Sera feel Ran know her mother? Ran just met her mother. Diana.

Akai and Sera also connected to USA (Why Akai who look completely Japanese work for FBI)

But both Akai and Sera don't have foreign trait on them. Perhaps one of them are adopted? And both are using their real name but still considered brother/sister

And this has nothing to do with the thread. I should go to this instead.

Huh. I was honestly joking when I suggested that Diana Kingston might be Sera's mother, but now you're starting to make me believe in that theory, too. It does explain a lot, doesn't it? Char and Sayla were adopted after their parents died, too - I wonder how James figures into all this? LOL James isn't somehow related to Mrs. Kingston, is he?

I should move to that thread, too, ha ha - though who knew that James recognizing Sera as a girl would lead to all this speculation? I've always wondered why Gosho bothered making James be born in London, and now, after - what - a decade, I finally have a clue!

Seriously, Gosho, don't ever do fillers anymore, I'm begging you! I've waited TOO LONG!

THEREFORE SERA MUST BE MRS. KINGSTON'S DAUGHTER OMG, AND MRS. KINGSTON MUST ACTUALLY BE PART OF MI6/5/WHATEVER, THE BRITISH EQUIVALENT OF THE CIA!!

In fact it is MI9... Sorry, don't hit me...

I don't wanna believe that mrs.Kingston-theory; I have own theory..(but it might be possible that someone else has already made it up, but this still popped to my mind...)

I think Sera has been put to the witness protection program three years ago 'cause her brother(Akai) is part of BO and if something happens she could be in great danger(Akai's idea).

(Black could have met Sera then and 'cause of Akai's request he didn't mentioned anything else to Jodie and Camel.)

'Cause of the witness protection program Sera moved to USA to ...(is Sera her first or last name???) Japanese family which has some connections with FBI(propably) and changed her name.

And now after three years she

1. wants to know more about the organization which separated her away from her brother.

2. wants to find her brother

3. investigates other weird things in Japan (Shinichi-is-Conan thing for example)

In fact it is MI9... Sorry, don't hit me...

MI9 is/was the resistance aid division as in like helping POW's rebel. I think MI6 would be more appropriate for sending people to other countries to do various activities.

That said, I'm not sure Sera knows about the Org.

MI5 is national, MI6 is international if I remember correctly, so yeah, that's probably right. The only time I've heard of 'MI9' was on this CBBC program my sister used to watch when she was younger (the evil boss had a rabbit which was like Anokata, while the 'boss' seemed more like Agasa, that program was weird). I think I'll google what Chekhov said tomorrow when I'm properly awake...

EDIT: Why wouldn't Sera delete Haibara's picture if she didn't know about the Org...?

EDIT: Why wouldn't Sera delete Haibara's picture if she didn't know about the Org...?

I assume you mean "Why would Sera delete Haibara's picture if she didn't know about the Org...?" Sera may have deleted the picture because she didn't find out anything interesting about Ai. Ai was an investigation target, but she didn't pan out for Sera because Ai and the professor weren't harboring Akai. In any case, Sera hasn't otherwise given any indications that she knows anything more than basic appearances about Ai, unlike Conan where she suspects him of being the brains behind Kogoro.

@Tsukiko: Ha ha don't worry, even I don't take that theory seriously. It's too early to tell right now, anyways. Personally I'm waiting for more clues - I'll be sprouting crazy speculation on the meanwhile, but I won't be taking any of them seriously.

Unknown if anyone stated this before....

But Anyhow With my constant random thoughts about, Whats Sera's connection to the BO?

I remembering reading the Gosho interview posted on the forums.

The contents of the interview... said something about Sera and Ai being like wolves (Correct me If I am wrong).

I thought about the term Vermouth and the other members referred To Conan and Akai as "sliver bullets". What is said to kill wolves-------> Silver bullets. I think Sera has some type of connection to the BO.... Maybe like Ai, Former member, Family was part of the BO. So adding to her possibly being Akai's sister. (I know that was already stated).... hmm...

Anyhow Why did Carmen recognized/ thought Sera Looked familiar. When he been working behind a desk, ever since he unknowingly revealed to the BO who Akai really was (Mentioned in the Clash of the RED/Black Episodes {I believe}).... Also Carmen felt it was important enough to mention it to Jodie and James....etc.

Akai wouldn't have left his sister without protection, he is not like Kir. Its strange, James knew Sera was a girl, It seems too easy. I Hate cliffhangers!!! That's why she isn't in the next Manga case.