Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

MAFIA Discussion

Sub-boards?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have sub-boards (for BO planning and dead people discussion?)

• Yes
    • No

HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS? SPEAK YOUR MIND!

BRAINSTORMING HAS BEGUN.

THIS THREAD IS NOW RENDERED FOR DISCUSSION FOR ONLY MAJOR TOPICS. BRAINSTORMING FOR SPECIFIC DETAILS, CHARACTERS, ETC. HAS A SEPARATE TOPIC NOW.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW OF MAFIA:

Here are some links that may inform you on Mafia (however, I suggest asking people on DCTP on what Mafia is, and specifics):

This link leads to general character discussion about Mafia.

This link leads to some topic made by Abs about Mafia.

This link leads to Shiritori, a Japanese word game played on DCTP. :P

Note: All links lead to forum.dctp.ws. They direct outside DCW. Just if you want to know.

I take no responsibility for any addiction to Mafia or effects in your life because of an addiction to Mafia. :P

IF you wish to state your opinion, please post in this thread! Thank you! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Credit to the below image goes to Kleene. :V

Signatur22-1.jpg

I think it's great... but I think we would look like a copy cat D:

Can't we invent our own game?

My point. Same basic concept, but different rules.

For example, I want Gin to have a Military Helicopter...icon_twisted.gif...just kidding.

YOu need to play it to get it.

I was gonna suggest this idea. but i dont think theres enough people ._.

I forgot to join. I'll do that next round. :(

And there's plenty of people. Just we need to find regulars.

I read the rules, but they kind of confused me, being somewhat complicated and all. I bet it'd make more sense if we actually did it though... So what should we brainstorm about?

I read the rules, but they kind of confused me, being somewhat complicated and all. I bet it'd make more sense if we actually did it though... So what should we brainstorm about?

First I think we should get the opinion of the staff. If that passes, we can start brainstorming on making the DCW Mafia game, characters, abilities, etc.

Guest Hajime Kindaichi

We should do the mafia game. It sound really cool, but you got to learn a lot of rules. anyway lets give it a shot.

Guest Hajime Kindaichi

It seems we have no further objections. Shall I take down the poll and begin brainstorming?

yah, I really want to try this game in action.

You will need a moderator to be involved with the game before you can do anything else. DCTP has private boards dedicated to the game, including a "Graveyard" and a board for people on the side of the Black Organization. A moderator will need to give certain people access to the Graveyard at certain times, and basically follow the entire game.

You will need a moderator to be involved with the game before you can do anything else. DCTP has private boards dedicated to the game, including a "Graveyard" and a board for people on the side of the Black Organization. A moderator will need to give certain people access to the Graveyard at certain times, and basically follow the entire game.

Who is? I assume Crawler isn't interested...

Or i could be a mod :D

Then who's going to do it?

My point. Same basic concept, but different rules.

For example, I want Gin to have a Military Helicopter...icon_twisted.gif...just kidding.

I love the idea, and I can't wait to see if we can get it started. Who's going to write the rules? I think we should get an experienced writer, maybe from Fanfiction.net? If we do get this up, count me in! I really wonder how everything will turn out.

P.S. Mohorovicic, would you send all of us the rules if you're the one who's supervising everything? Thanks!