Detective Conan World
Kazu

[Romance] Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?

Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?

• Yes, he is
    • No, he only sees her as a childhood friend. He's in love with someone else.
    • No, he only sees her as a childhood friend. He's just not interesting in romance stuff.
    • I really don't know

Of course he's not, they only go through every Japanese will they won't they scenario in creation so that they'll end up with different people. Heiji is clearly goi9ng to end up with Ran.

I think that he IS but maybe he's shy or afraid that she might turn him down :D

Agreed.

I'm pretty sure Heiji loves Kazuha but is much too dense to realize it. Remember that chapter in the manga where he asked Conan why he was jealous when Kazuha hugged another guy? And then he went 'it's because she's my little follower, isn't it?' So the problem here is whether or not Heiji will ever realize he likes her. I don't treat movies as part of the storyline just because they kind of mess things up, and Heiji is too dense to realize he even likes someone, despite what movie 7 says. The part where they were trapped in the attic? I bet he had nothing to say. He was trying to trick his captors the entire time anyways. *sigh* Get a move on, Heiji.

That's an interesting viewpoint...never did consider it that way.

I think that one word covers the point.

Duh.

his action and other commenting that u both should get married are the proves that they r good to be a couple and can produce a baby or two well i expecting the same over here with shinichi and rand16c4689.gif

I don't know. It's possible that he might just be treating Kazuha as a mere friend.

Heiji is rather dense in terms of Romance, I suppose. He probably has no idea that Kazuha likes him.

Movie 7 highlights how Heiji finds out that Kazuha was in fact his first love. However, he does not mean that he actually has feelings for her.

True, he might want to know about his crush at the time, but after finding out that his crush is Kazuha, his interest decreases.

I don't think Heiji likes Kazuha anymore. I mean, he never reacts around her like Shinichi would around Ran. (Shinichi watches Ran blow little spinny-thing, blushes furiously. Heiji watches, steals spinny-thing to solve mystery.) I mean, he gets jealous from time to time, but he has to be protective- she's like his older sis. ^^ HeiShin is the more likely option. (It's cuz I wanted to be with you! (white day murder) *heart* Ahh! Don't shoot! Just joking! (while blushing)) I take back all I said before. That was before I realized how logical HeiShin is. *nods*

I don't think Heiji likes Kazuha anymore. I mean, he never reacts around her like Shinichi would around Ran. (Shinichi watches Ran blow little spinny-thing, blushes furiously. Heiji watches, steals spinny-thing to solve mystery.) I mean, he gets jealous from time to time, but he has to be protective- she's like his older sis. ^^ HeiShin is the more likely option. (It's cuz I wanted to be with you! (white day murder) *heart* Ahh! Don't shoot! Just joking! (while blushing)) I take back all I said before. That was before I realized how logical HeiShin is. *nods*

Aya-chan... I really don't think the series will end with HeiShin. All though, that would be very interesting. *cough* Back to the main topic, I don't think so. But there has been a few times where there's been hints of HeiShin. Like in the end of the Magic File 5. :P

Aya-chan... I really don't think the series will end with HeiShin. All though, that would be very interesting. *cough* Back to the main topic, I don't think so. But there has been a few times where there's been hints of HeiShin. Like in the end of the Magic File 5. :P

No, there's ton in the manga as well! Heiji is always stalking Shinichi, he's always making sure Shinichi comes with him to absolutely everything, and he's always so happy when he's around his beloved Kudo! *laughs* Let me show you the joke real quick...

Random_Shin_Heiji_Screencaps_by_kaitoXmurasaki.png

Who cares if that wasn't the real Shinichi for the first half? Heiji thought it was! And here's some reasoning from a deviant art artist....

Remember that time in episode 174? [ "The Gray Planner" case file ] SPOILER: The way Kudo rushed out deck and screamed "Hattori!!! Hattori!!! Ha...! ....ttori..?" as his voiced turned into a weak whimper from the sight of Heiji not being there? And in the manga, Kudo equipped with an insane expression, looked as if he was about to jump into the vast ocean without any confirmation as to whether Heiji really did fall in.

Well, I guess that's more ShinHei... but there's tons of HeiShin.

Heiji ruined the good luck charm to be with Shinichi! XD He turned it around so that it would rain on poor Conan-kun's field trip. ^^ And the White murder... Heiji was so cute: http://www.mangaread...hapter-150.html Third panel. ^^ (it doesn't matter if he's joking cuz it doesn't look like he's joking to me!

I personally don't want the series to end HeiShin. (unless Shinichi splits in two.) If it did, what would my poor Ran-chan do? (I don't care about Kazuha. She annoys me. She gets jealous the moment people step close to Heiji. Ran has a right to it. She doesn't.) I'll live with the ending though... And finish my own ending...

No, there's ton in the manga as well! Heiji is always stalking Shinichi, he's always making sure Shinichi comes with him to absolutely everything, and he's always so happy when he's around his beloved Kudo! *laughs* Let me show you the joke real quick...

Random_Shin_Heiji_Screencaps_by_kaitoXmurasaki.png

LOL at that!!

I have found more evidence to back it up!!!

Notice how much Heiji will do to see Kudo. He travels to Tokyo most of the time just to see Kudo. For example, in 'Reunion at Mycroft', Heiji shows up only to get a chance to see Kudo. I mean, he was obsessed enough to travel all the way out to a deserted mansion for an event he didn't even like to get a stinking chance to try and see a guy he met once. Don't you find that adorkable? (that word is perfect for Heiji. ^^) And then White Murder, 'I wanted to see you' with a heart on the quote! A heart! A heart! (he only retracted the statement to keep from being tranquilized. *nods*) The Naniwa Serial Murders, he lends Shinichi his special good luck charm and while Heiji used to let people commit suicide, he almost got himself killed to honor Shinichi's words. (adorkable I tell you!) Oh, and there had to be a reason Kazuha thought 'Kudo' was a girl, doesn't there? Wouldn't that mean Heiji talks about Kudo like he would a girl he likes? *blushes* I need to know what he said to Kazuha about Kudo. I must know now. Next mystery!

'The Case of the Separated Lovers' (Files 211-214), like always, Heiji and Shinichi are perfectly in sync. It's adorable! In 'The Spider Mansion' case, Heiji is so happy when he finds out Kudo's going to be there! He's like (wait a second, if this guy is here, then- KUDO! *hugs* (the hug happened. Gosho just didn't draw it. LOL XD) 'The Desperate Revival' arc was Heiji running from Osaka the moment the term was over to make sure Shinichi was okay. (Awesomeness.) Then he even took the time to dress up as Kudo to protect him. The Mermaid Arc has ShinHei! (a somewhat rarer occurance) Shinichi's so worried he stalls the deduction to wait for Heiji. (I don't care that Heiji saved Kazuha. Any person would do that for a childhood friend. I mean, all the Gosho guys would do it for anyone if you think about it. Heiji got himself shot to save a police officer. It's not that different.) In 'K3', there has to be more reason to think Heiji's having an affair other than 'Are you alone?' and 'Is it okay now?' (and why does Kazuha count it as an affair if she isn't even dating Heiji? Sheesh, get a grip on yourself Kazuha. You're not the only girl in his life. Or guy for that matter.) There had to be something more romantic. XD

In 'The Knight of Naniwa', Heiji brushed off his precious kendo match just to beat Shinichi in solving the case. (I know when the guy I like is near me, I really want to beat him in something just to prove something to him. I don't know what. It's just... adrenaline.)

I think that's enough for now... I'm not even halfway through... But I'm done for now.

i think this was a pretty easy topic 2 answer

the couples 4 DC are Shinichi and ran, Heiji and Kazuha

and the idea of Shinichi and Heiji is pretty strange and funny

LOL ShinHei FTW. But if a girl flirted with my little brother I'd get all protective of him too. When the ending comes and it's HeiWa because all canon endings all happy lovey-dovey, I'll have you know the real ending was never drawn and Shinichi split in two and Kazuha was alone for the rest of her life but at least Heiji was happy. XD :P (not meant to insult anybody, it's just a joke)

on Shonen-Sunday released today, something exciting us is gonna happen to the couple!!! :blink: :blink:

Edited by chiro

on Shonen-Sunday released today, something exciting us is gonna happen to the couple!!! :blink: :blink:

I think spoilers were released in the manga section...

And thank god it doesn't go HeiWa! It's more HeiShin! Yes!

I don't think Heiji likes her, but knowing Gosho, Heiji obviously does. *rolls eyes* it's going to feel so forced. If Heiji had been played as liking Kazuha, I wouldn't care, but he hasn't. He always abandons her for Shinichi. And he gets irritated with her easily. They're more of a brother-sister relationship.

I believe heiji love Kazuha but he can't tell her.He in danger for BO Because he know them.

The BO really has no way to find out whether or not Heiji knows them. Besides the one time he asked Otaki to investigate something out of the blue, but even that came up with a dead end...so...

And also: Heiji isn't shrunk.