Out for Revenge
|Episode 1007-1008 |
(Int. Episode 1064-1065)
|Title:||Out for Revenge|
|Japanese title:||復讐者 |
|Original airdate:||June 5, 2021 (Part 1) |
June 12, 2021 (Part 2)
|Broadcast rating:||6.8% (Part 1) |
6.6% (Part 2)
|Manga source:||TV Original|
|Cast:||Conan Edogawa |
|Case solved by:||Kogoro Mouri (via Conan)|
|Next Conan's Hint:||Lighter (Part 1) |
Car (Part 2)
|Director:||Yasuichiro Yamamoto |
|Episode director:||1007: Masahiro Takada |
1008: Roko Ogiwara
|Animation director:||1007: |
Seiji Muta (supervisor)
Seiji Muta and Nobuyuki Iwai (supervisors)
Yui Ushinohama (asst.)
Miho Tanaka (asst.)
Asuka Tsubuki (asst.)
|Character Design:||Masatomo Sudo |
Akio Kawamura (sub-character)
Hiroshi Ogawa (design works)
|Production Cooperation:||1007: BIG BANG |
|Opening song:||ZERO kara Hajimete|
|Prev episode:||« Who Poisoned the Victim|
|Next episode:||The Lost Article That Smells Like a Case »|
|List of episodes|
Out for Revenge (復讐者 Fukushū-sha) is the 1007th and 1008th episode of the Detective Conan anime.
Junpei Haruyama is found dead at the park.
When Megure, Takagi, and Chiba arrived at Yoji Natsukawa's office, they meet Kogoro and Conan. Kogoro and Conan decide to assist them.
The group then meet Yoji Natsukawa, Miyako Akiba, and Ryuzaburo Fuyuki. Natsukawa says that no one have a grudge against Haruyama, while both Akiba and Fuyuki don't know about Haruyama.
The next day, Kogoro and Conan decide to question Natsukawa, but they found him dead instead.
After that, Akiba and Fuyuki admit that ten years ago, four of them cheated Takashi Komoto out of a large sum of money. Komoto then left Japan. One day, Haruyama saw Komoto peering into his shop. No one believed him until he was murdered.
The police then found out that Komoto returned to Japan one week ago. They also found the hotel where he was staying and collect his fingerprints, confirming that he is the murderer. Komoto also revealed to a hotel employee that he has an incurable illness.
The next day, Chiba accompanies Akiba to Shikigawa Valley. Suddenly, there is a loud noise, so Chiba goes check the noise. Not long after that, Komoto appears and attempts to stab Akiba.
Akiba manage to avoid the knife. Unfortunately, Komoto slips and fall down into the river. However, his body is never been found. He also hasn't show up at the hospital.
Two days later, Akiba is found dead too. A lighter with T.K. initial is also found at the crime scene.
Takagi then found that when Komoto moved out from Japan, he had psychological condition where he could suddenly lost consciousness, but it hasn't happened during the past several years. However, one month ago, his doctor said that he didn't have much time left to live, so Komoto went for a trip with his wife. An accident happened, and when he tried to call an ambulance for his injured wife, he suddenly lost consciousness, and his wife passed away.
Suddenly, Fuyuki received a phone call from Komoto, who warns him that he is the last one left. Conan feels that something is not right.
Later, Komoto's body is found at a development site.
Kogoro deduced that someoene else is carrying out Komoto's revenge.
That night, Fuyuki received another phone call from the culprit, admitted that he is not Komoto. He suggested that Fuyuki would pay him a large sum of money in exchange for not getting killed. Kogoro deduced that it is a trap.
The next day, the police secure the area around Fuyuki's office, but Kogoro and Conan decide to investigate the case more. After question the witnesses, Conan deduced the culprit.
- In the TV guide magazine from May 2021, the episodes were titled The Inherited Revenge (引き継がれた復讐 Hikitsugareta Fukushū).
- Otosaka's SUV is a blue Nissan X-Trail, second generation. The license plate is 奥穂 330, ひ 74-63 (Okuho 330, hi 74-63).
- The car parked next to Otosaka's SUV is a white Nissan Elgrand, second generation.
- The car Kogoro falls on is a black Nissan Sylphy. The license plate is 新宿 300, さ 52-38 (Shinjuku 300, sa 52-38).
- Kogoro's rental car is a white Toyota Crown, thirteenth generation. The license plate is 新宿 300, わ 2-25 (Shinjuku 300, wa 2-25).
- The convenience store RANSUN is a knock-off of the famous Lawson retail chain.
- Interesting characters' surnames:
- The four seasons (春, 夏, 秋, 冬)
- 春山淳兵, Junpei Haruyama, represents spring (春);
- 夏川洋二, Yoji Natsukawa, represents summer (夏);
- 秋葉都, Miyako Akiba, represents autumn (秋);
- 冬木隆三郎, Ryuzaburo Fuyuki, represents winter (冬).
- The order of things (甲, 乙)
- 甲本高士, Takashi Komoto, represents party A (甲);
- 乙坂仁一, Jinichi Otosaka, represents party B (乙).
- Up and down (上, 下)
- 上田, Mr. Ueda and Mrs. Ueda, represents up (上);
- 下田, Mr. Shimoda and Mrs. Shimoda, represents down (下).
- The four seasons (春, 夏, 秋, 冬)
In other languages
|Thai||ชายผู้แก้แค้น||The man who seek revenge|
|Vietnamese||Kẻ phục thù|
|Episodes of Season 31|
|1000 • 1001 • 1002 • 1003 • 1004 • 1005 • 1006 • 1007 • 1008 • 1009 • 1010 • 1011 • 1012 • 1013 • 1014 • 1015 • 1016 • 1017 • 1018 • 1019 • 1020 • 1021 • 1022 • 1023 • 1024 • 1025 • 1026 • 1027 • 1028 • 1029 • 1030 • 1031 • 1032 • 1033 • 1034 • 1035 • 1036 • 1037 • 1038 • 1039 • 1040 • 1041 • 1042 • 1043 • 1044 • 1045 • 1046 • 1047 • 1048 • 1049 • 1050 • 1051 • 1052 • 1053 • 1054 • 1055 • 1056 • 1057 • 1058 • 1059 • 1060 • 1061 • 1062 • 1063 • 1064 • 1065 • 1066 • 1067 • 1068 • 1069 • 1070 • 1071 • 1072 • 1073 • 1074 • 1075 • 1076 • 1077 • 1078 • 1079|
- Anime Exclusive
- Animation directed by Akio Kawamura
- Animation directed by Naoki Takahashi
- Animation directed by Hiroaki Kawaguchi
- Animation directed by Chen Jieqiong
- Animation directed by Lin Xuechun
- Animation directed by Chen Xiaolan
- Animation directed by Hu Wei
- Animation directed by Huang Feng
- Animation directed by Yang Guofu
- Animation directed by Yui Ushinohama
- Animation directed by Miho Tanaka
- Animation directed by Asuka Tsubuki