Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

mfw when teachers consistently schedule all of their tests on the same day.

1336928546530.gif

Ā 

yeah, please don't take into consideration your students' mental health

it's not like we have lives outside of school or anything

Ā 

rip sleep

Ā 

oh, and apparently, lack of sufficient sleep causes an increased chance of drug abuse in adolescents

derp.

Ā 

I suppose this would be a good time to take my leave.

OMM: ohmgydoĀ 

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc

Ā 

The character model for the protag (aka chair-kun or potter-kun) reminds me of Vincent from Catherine (Catherine's another game by Atlus). And the first scene with the masquerade mask guy/presumably the protag was so cool ngl my first thought was "..what's Kaito Kid doing in a Persona game?" haha. I'm a little worried that some of the gameplay, specifically in what I'm assuming is the new dungeon/new tartarus/new tv world, looks different than P3 and P4's stuff but I like games that involve some stealth and platforming so I'm hesitant but not disappointed. The cat mascot looks kinda cool, I wonder if (s)he will also have a human form like Teddie. And the guy driving the train with no pupils, that reminds of what happened to some of the townsfolk when the full moon was near in P3. (I know they have a name I just haven't played P3 in a while and I can't remember it). The menu screens,, , , , I like them a lot, , , , ,, Ā There was also P4 Dancing All Night stuff released and wOW my excitement and desperate want(--desparate need since I plan on getting both P5 and P4DAN around the time they're released and don't want to spend $100+ on games that actually aren't good/don't live up to the hype even slightly) for all these games to be good just went up tenfold.

TL;DR: so freaking hyped

Ā 

Ā 

Doesn't need to be romantic. Love doesn't need to be romantic. ;p

But I guess if it's for Valentine's Day...

Ā 

I know not all love is romantic it was just heavily implied that the thing I had to do was supposed to be about romantic stuff and I had to complete the thing by the end of the period so I just winged it..... . .. .

Ā 

yeah, great time to be aliveĀ 

Ā 

yeah, there's great feeling that follows getting lost in a book though while on the other hand, accidentally spending more time than you wanted to on the internet usually just leaves a sour taste in your mouth

Ā 

Whatever brand you bought disgraces the industry of Greek yogurt.

Ā 

For Valentine's Day, our school sells candy for 50 cents (with a "For Your Boo" selling line, no less). They expect us to overpay for something that generally shouldn't be encouraged at our age.

Ā 

huh, weird. I know my middle school would let you buy a single rose for like a dollar come Valentine's Day but there wasn't a crappy tagline with it or anything. And can I ask you to elaborate on theĀ "for something that generally shouldn't be encouraged at our age." part? :o That's not a very common viewpoint I see from coming teenagers and my interest has been piqued ^^;

huh, weird. I know my middle school would let you buy a single rose for like a dollar come Valentine's Day but there wasn't a crappy tagline with it or anything. And can I ask you to elaborate on theĀ "for something that generally shouldn't be encouraged at our age." part? :o That's not a very common viewpoint I see from coming teenagers and my interest has been piqued ^^;

Because it's meaningless. Like childhood sweethearts will ever become successful marriages in real life...

These potholes caused by the winter weather are a pain the assĀ really annoying.

Also, I have a test coming up, so I'll be in study mode on the weekend.

On My Mind: Home alone everyday \o/

Lucky

On My Mind: A student from another class joined our class today...I saw his grades...not pretty. I saw his grades because my teacher said we grade other peoples school and homework

mfw when teachers consistently schedule all of their tests on the same day.

1336928546530.gif

Ā 

yeah, please don't take into consideration your students' mental health

it's not like we have lives outside of school or anything

Ā 

rip sleep

Ā 

oh, and apparently, lack of sufficient sleep causes an increased chance of drug abuse in adolescents

derp.

Ā 

I suppose this would be a good time to take my leave.

I used to know those feels. Ā Good luck with all the work that you have!

Also, don't do drugs; do Smash instead. Ā That game gives you a natural high only good anime and stargazing and I guess sleep can match.

Ā 

Because it's meaningless. Like childhood sweethearts will ever become successful marriages in real life...

It's unlikely but it's not impossible. Ā It's always cute reading about two people who grew up as kids together getting married. Ā Not going to happen to me, but heck.

Ā 

On My Mind: A student from another class joined our class today...I saw his grades...not pretty. I saw his grades because my teacher said we grade other peoples school and homework

Wat is life.