Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Yeah...about that....it wasn't the 5th night........

What night? :3

Honestly, I already knew what to do the in that game so it wasn't that hard for me :P Watched youtube vids about it. So you can call it cheating :P

What night? :3

Honestly, I already knew what to do the in that game so it wasn't that hard for me :P Watched youtube vids about it. So you can call it cheating :P

It was the 3rd or 2nd night......I also watched YouTube videos, didn't help at all for me.

Foxy, always him >:(

Lol. It's funny that I only encountered him twice in the game. The first one I get killed :3 The one who always kills me is either Bonnie or Chica. Gah... this game gives me heart attack everytime I lose xD

Lol. It's funny that I only encountered him twice in the game. The first one I get killed :3 The one who always kills me is either Bonnie or Chica. Gah... this game gives me heart attack everytime I lose xD

Me too. I hate it when they just jump out of nowhere and scream. This game is not made for my for my grandparents. A risk of heart attack.

Did the Phone Guy kill the children? I'm very confused.

OMM losing interest in DC

Lost it 2 months ago xD

Me too. I hate it when they just jump out of nowhere and scream. This game is not made for my for my grandparents. A risk of heart attack.

Did the Phone Guy kill the children? I'm very confused.

Haha yeah.

I dunno. I read theories and plot about it last night. And I think the one who killed the children might be the person you play on FNAF 2. He's wearing Freddy's Mascot. This correlates with the 5 children gone missing in the plot where they were lurred by someone who is wearing Freddy's suit. They say they were killed or something and their bodies were stuffed on the inside of the robots. Really scary story.

The only thing I know about phone guy is he was killed on duty by the robots on 4th night.

(Seriously though, my 13-14 year old self embarrasses me to no end...)

reading this was surprisingly relieving

that middle school obsessing-phase was something I'm not proud of

On My Mind: Five Nights at Freddy's \o/

I'll admit that I'm not a fan on jump-scares, but it was surprisingly more tolerable than Slenderman.

OMM losing interest in DC

hundreds of episodes later and still going strong

jk, I've began losing interest a while ago, but I still don't want all of that previous dedication to go to waste, lol

Lost it 2 months ago xD

Haha yeah.

I dunno. I read theories and plot about it last night. And I think the one who killed the children might be the person you play on FNAF 2. He's wearing Freddy's Mascot. This correlates with the 5 children gone missing in the plot where they were lurred by someone who is wearing Freddy's suit. They say they were killed or something and their bodies were stuffed on the inside of the robots. Really scary story.

The only thing I know about phone guy is he was killed on duty by the robots on 4th night.

Oh gosh, that's terrible. I don't play it anymore anyways, cause I didn't sleep for 2 days. My sister kept on saying that Bonnie's in the air vent, getting ready to kill me. I don't read or research about FNAF, didn't dare.

Oh gosh, that's terrible. I don't play it anymore anyways, cause I didn't sleep for 2 days. My sister kept on saying that Bonnie's in the air vent, getting ready to kill me. I don't read or research about FNAF, didn't dare.

Haha, after playing it?

Bonnie is the scariest of them all. I say :3 There's also a part in the game where Bonnie's and Chica's head are shaking paranormally. Not trying to scare you :P

I really really liked the plot although it's pretty vague and mysterious currently. Plus, It's so disturbing as hell. This game series just gained a follower.

@Kenzi-I'm not a fan either. At first, I thought it was lame since point click games are always... duh. but the hype got into me. What really got me hooked is the mystery in the plot.

@Ryo-Whyy?

I meant the forum too.

it's rare to have people stay around here for a while unless they've developed solid friendships with other members of DCW.

I could name a few, but I'd rather not single out anyone.

I still enjoy dropping by when I have time, but I can see why some have began losing interest.

@MK there's plot in that game? what.

it's rare to have people stay around here for a while unless they've developed solid friendships with other members of DCW.

I could name a few, but I'd rather not single out anyone.

I still enjoy dropping by when I have time, but I can see why some have began losing interest.

@MK there's plot in that game? what.

yes, there is.

---

On My Mind: 24% Battery remaining. Yeah, right.

Awesome! There're subbed episodes now?

-----

EDIT: I've now been a member of DCW for four years!! didn't realise it was today till now ;D

Aye, Horriblesubs doing an awesome job as usual...

Yay..! Congos..! M barely 1.5 years :3

Holidays, holidays.. what to do on holidays..

psh

I meant the forum too.

You're not the first one to lose interest. :P

Aye, Horriblesubs doing an awesome job as usual...

Yay..! Congos..! M barely 1.5 years :3

I'd like to watch it, but I want to wait until all the episodes out and subbed.

Thanks. ;D 1,5 years is a good while!