Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

My Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle was delivered today and the box looks gorgeous and I'm foaming at the mouth and--

...my parents won't let me play it for another few weeks............................ 

Why is it so hard to socialize.

Because you are trying too hard. Stop trying and you'll see the difference.

Because you think too much about It!!

yeah, you're right... :D I stopped thinking about it changed my mood. But, still exhausted

OMM: Okay, so I did an 80-question tryouts test, where the people chosen will have to score in the top 30. If my awesome guessing skills actually land me in the top thirty (out of ~200?), I will start questioning the system...

Oh, and... *pumps fist* Raki has made another person addicted to DC! :D (That's an overstatement, but they WILL get there... eventually >.<)

People are so different from each other. Until you gain a better appreciation of the other party, any conversation is superficial and awkward.

I'm trying to fit in but everyone is really close-knit, kinda like how DCW was to me at first. 'They've got each other and so what about me with no one...?' Can't help but ask that, but I want to keep trying. I can't stand being by myself anymore.

But too many inside jokes with these people that have been together in the same school since elementary -___-.

I'm trying to fit in but everyone is really close-knit, kinda like how DCW was to me at first. 'They've got each other and so what about me with no one...?' Can't help but ask that, but I want to keep trying. I can't stand being by myself anymore.

But too many inside jokes with these people that have been together in the same school since elementary -___-.

Oh I know now. I understand that. I used to be also, you know, 'left alone' but it was because I really didn't look open to new friends or something.

I think you really should approach them instead. I'm sure they will welcome you. But If they don't, I think they aren't worth it.

Just try to look friendly.

And what happens when no one is worthy? This decade of near solitude will complete by the time I graduate.

It doesn't really matter if no one is worthy or not. It's good to make connections with others to have people hear of your opinion, and through them, you might be able to find someone who is worthy. One of my friends is a 'new girl', and in the first day of school, she just randomly sat down at our table and started talking to us. Although she might feel left out of some of our old experiences or something, we still share a mutual friendship. If you keep on looking at things like this, why would things change once you graduate? It'll just be a new set of people.

OMM: My parents are looking to buy a new house in a better school zone. Every time they come close to making a solid deal, I don't know if I want the house or not. After all, I'd be leaving my friends behind... For my own good? x.x

And what happens when no one is worthy? This decade of near solitude will complete by the time I graduate.

Be patient. It's better to wait than to be friends with the unworthy ones, ne? I'm sure better ones are waiting for you when you graduate. But as I said, you better try first talking to them.

And, Do not think too much. Overthinking always results to negative beliefs.

It doesn't really matter if no one is worthy or not. It's good to make connections with others to have people hear of your opinion, and through them, you might be able to find someone who is worthy. One of my friends is a 'new girl', and in the first day of school, she just randomly sat down on our table and started talking to us. Although she might feel left out of some of our old experiences or something, we still share a mutual friendship. If you keep on looking at things like this, why would things change once you graduate? It'll just be a new set of people.

OMM: My parents are looking to buy a new house in a better school zone. Every time they come close to making a solid deal, I don't know if I want the house or not. After all, I'd be leaving my friends behind... For my own good? x.x

lol Do you move a lot?

On My Mind: I wanna eat a lot soon when that thing ends

There must be good people, to be your friends, regardless if it is a school or workplace, there will always be people who seem to be nice and good friends but they are not (and therefore have to take care of the evil people !!) and there are people who really are innocent and good hearted. I believe you will have friends !!! Just come in person and smile and say "hi". Be yourself. :)

Be patient. It's better to wait than to be friends with the unworthy ones, ne? I'm sure better ones are waiting for you when you graduate. But as I said, you better try first talking to them.

And, Do not think too much. Overthinking always results to negative beliefs.

lol Do you move a lot?

No, but my parents want to move. They've been in more deals than I can count, and every time I don't know if it'll be "the one".