Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Today's Bad Stories

Have you offered to help tutor her?

Well, yes. Ever since I've moved here and got to know her, I've offered to help her in math.

Does she prefer copying my work since I don't immediately give her the answer to the problem? My style of tutoring her is by guiding her in answering the problem. So she has to think and recall the previous topics which would be used in answering the problem. So if whenever she answers the problem correctly, she answered it on her own with me as her guide.

Am I doing things right?

Well, yes. Ever since I've moved here and got to know her, I've offered to help her in math.

Does she prefer copying my work since I don't immediately give her the answer to the problem? My style of tutoring her is by guiding her in answering the problem. So she has to think and recall the previous topics which would be used in answering the problem. So if whenever she answers the problem correctly, she answered it on her own with me as her guide.

Am I doing things right?

I think that's a good method. However, when you think she has a basic grasp of the concept, think of a problem similar to the one she's currently working on, and instead of having her look at you do the problem she's doing (she can pretty much not pay attention and just copy your work), do that problem, showing her the method. Then ask her to apply that to her own problem(s).

I think that's a good method. However, when you think she has a basic grasp of the concept, think of a problem similar to the one she's currently working on, and instead of having her look at you do the problem she's doing (she can pretty much not pay attention and just copy your work), do that problem, showing her the method. Then ask her to apply that to her own problem(s).

Oh, I'll try that this afternoon. Thanks for the tip! :)

I went to school with my backpack, and when I opened the front pocket, a colony of ants swarmed inside... Apparently, I left my bag open (with bread crumbs inside) on the floor. So I spent like 3 hours shaking them out, whilst working and studying. Every time I thought I got them all, there would be a whole group of ants still hiding in the cracks. Man, that was hell. For the rest of the day, I pretty much itched all my skin cells off. In the end, I threw away that backpack and used another one. *sigh*

I took an important Biology test today, but all I could focus on is my runny nose. And what's worse is that the teacher didn't have any tissues left. :(

I had a test today, I studied hard for it for a week and I did well, most of my classmates did and then my teacher said he wasn't gonna include it in our marks and I'm like WTF?? :blink: :blink:

what did we just do? wasted our time? :mellow: