Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Today's Bad Stories

Even if I tried my best on all the writing assignments, the highest I got was a B-/C+.

I essentially failed.

Then talk to the teacher and confront her. Ask her direct questions on what you're doing wrong. Show her you want to be the best you can be.

...And I have to go. Ja!

That would be bad, P charm. :/

It happened to me once. Though I must admit that the 'Bus Mother' was scarier.

Not a bad story from today, but I had a bad dream yesterday. Not quite a nightmare though... :mellow:

Oh. What happened?

:mellow:

I totally expected that reaction.

Oh. What happened?

My dad found out about all of it. I could literally feel the cold disappointment and anger he was emitting in my dream.

Oddly enough, we were in our old house's storage room and he was holding a white powder of some sort. :/ That part seemed random to me.

That would be so creepy :/

If my parents actually came and known about DCW, they'll probably tell me to stop 'wasting time away' and all.

I kinda feel bad that they yell at my sister so often :/ and she's just watching anime.

That would be so creepy :/

If my parents actually came and known about DCW, they'll probably tell me to stop 'wasting time away' and all.

I kinda feel bad that they yell at my sister so often :/ and she's just watching anime.

My dad would ban me from my computer for a week and keep my computer usage under strict surveillance for the next month. :/

My dad would ban me from my computer for a week and keep my computer usage under strict surveillance for the next month. :/

:/

My parents would make me work outside :/ where there are tons of construction noise. (A company is building something next door.)

I won't even be able to concentrate :/

:/

My parents would make me work outside :/ where there are tons of construction noise. (A company is building something next door.)

I won't even be able to concentrate :/

Mao Zedong, according to my dad, used to do his homework in a market. :V

Anyways, I'd be banned from this site if my parents found out.

i was chopping carrots and accidentally cut my finger :mellow:

Sorry to hear that... Hope your finger will heal soon.

It is such a strange thing that I've never cut my finger before, despite my clumsiness in kitchen-works :mellow: But I got burnt a lot <_<