Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Today's Bad Stories

I hope...do you think Vietnamese teachers will be better or at least more interesting at teaching Math than Australian teachers?

Erm... I think asian teachers might be more interesting... But western teachers shd be more thorough...

Thorough...if that means boring us to death, I guess that could count... *sighs* He wasn't a BAD teacher, but it was just so dull...and he was so strict...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you think that Vietnamese teachers are better than Autralian teacher ??? ESPECIALLY IN MATH !!!?????? :shock:

A small description for the "education system" in my country: Boring and non-realistic lessons, strict teachers, extremely many and extremely hard homework, too many exams (hard exams), not to mention "extra-learnings" when not in school...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you think that Vietnamese teachers are better than Autralian teacher ??? ESPECIALLY IN MATH !!!?????? :shock:

A small description for the "education system" in my country: Boring and non-realistic lessons, strict teachers, extremely many and extremely hard homework, too many exams (hard exams), not to mention "extra-learnings" when not in school...

*rolls eyes* She's lived most of her life in California, I think I'm fine. Besides, I've never had a Vietnamese teacher before. How should I know?

Right... I'll ask you to help me. But through PM... I don't want my school to know that I'm asking people for help.