Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Profile Design

Hello everyone, it is me, the amazing Detective Gin. I once again come to you with my ideas for this website, today my idea is:

Why don't you make it that we can decorate our own profile, like make it that we can put our own wallpaper and so on, what do you think?

To the members: please support me with this awesome idea, and to the staff: please convince Maurice to do it.

Thank you and take care :grin:

• Upvote 1

not to outright shoot you down, but I see two distinct flaws in the theory: one, I'm not sure how complicated the programming would be to allow that (particularly to add it into this type of forum software) and two, if this became available, people would spend more time fiddling with it than participating in conversations

not to outright shoot you down, but I see two distinct flaws in the theory: one, I'm not sure how complicated the programming would be to allow that (particularly to add it into this type of forum software) and two, if this became available, people would spend more time fiddling with it than participating in conversations

Maurice would have a nightmare trying to do that...

There will be people that would fiddle with their profile. However, there will be people that will still participate in conversations...so I guess it evens out.

There will be people that would fiddle with their profile. However, there will be people that will still participate in conversations...so I guess it evens out.

If you don't take her point literally, then you'll understand what she means.

Its been a while, hasn't it?

Anyway, I noticed IP.Board (the software on which this forum runs) has gotten an upgrade!

Profile Customization NEW

Users can now choose an image to be their profile background. They can even automatically have their Twitter background imported to use instead!

Maurice, are you going to do anything anytime soon?

Its been a while, hasn't it?

Anyway, I noticed IP.Board (the software on which this forum runs) has gotten an upgrade!

[/size][/font][/color]

Maurice, are you going to do anything anytime soon?

I actually downloaded the upgrade already but they changed a few things in the template system. Therefore, I have quite a few things to fix first so that the DCW "theme" works correctly with the new version.

So, yes, we will have a forum update at some point. I'm just not sure when yet. :/

I actually downloaded the upgrade already but they changed a few things in the template system. Therefore, I have quite a few things to fix first so that the DCW "theme" works correctly with the new version.

So, yes, we will have a forum update at some point. I'm just not sure when yet. :/

Ten bucks says it will be by March...mellow.gif

Yay! A forum update! Haven't seen one in a while grumble grumble.

Ten bucks says it will be by March...mellow.gif

Yay! A forum update! Haven't seen one in a while grumble grumble.

It could be by August and it shouldn't matter. Remember that it is Maurice that is paying so that all of us can communicate on here. He can take as long as he needs, as far as I'm concerned.

It could be by August and it shouldn't matter. Remember that it is Maurice that is paying so that all of us can communicate on here. He can take as long as he needs, as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, Maurice can take his time...I will wait impatiently...mellow.gif

Yeah, Maurice can take his time...I will wait impatiently...mellow.gif

True, true. I really appreciate how he manages to keep this website running without having us pay to join. Maurice, keep up the good work! When I get older, I might even consider donating!

• Upvote 1

Wow. That's a good idea that I haven't considered before.

Maurice can take all the time he needs, after all, we're the ones who benefit from it even though he pays for it. Definitely donating when I get older.