Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

What if conan aka jimmy or shinchii get caught by the BO

I almost think that (i know this is out there) but Hiabara of Sherry is still working with the BO. I have no proof I know but I half to say It is out there. That is how I think Shinchii or Jimmy is going to get caught. Then there going to take all his friends and family turn them into kids then the police won't believe them. Then the BO have nothing to worry about. Then can take over the world or something proablly if Lupin comes to save them same thing there then all they need to is kidnapp the world leaders and there you go they are the rulers of the world. please list Ideas comments and others suggestions bye.

-Katiokid1412- :D

Well Hiabara still being part of the BO isn't completely uncalled for.

I imagine if he's caught they'll just kill everybody they don't need a bunch of kids running around who know about them even if it's not believable they can still be a problem look at conan.

If he gets caught, I bet he'll think of a plan and escapes again although it may be hard knowing that he has so many people related to him.

I almost think that (i know this is out there) but Hiabara of Sherry is still working with the BO. I have no proof I know but I half to say It is out there. That is how I think Shinchii or Jimmy is going to get caught. Then there going to take all his friends and family turn them into kids then the police won't believe them. Then the BO have nothing to worry about. Then can take over the world or something proablly if Lupin comes to save them same thing there then all they need to is kidnapp the world leaders and there you go they are the rulers of the world. please list Ideas comments and others suggestions bye.

I'm still in the 140+ episodes so I can't make hasty conclusions yet about Haibara's relationship with Shin'ichi. I think Haibara isn't part of BO nor is she interested in BO anymore. If that person was really Haibara's sister that died, then she has no more reason to go with BO anymore.

If they caught Conan, they would probably do something like torture him (he's the main character so he wouldn't be killed off)

then it will be awesome! i want to see conan's expression.

I don't think Haibara is part of the BO anymore. They killed her sister and she bursted out into tears in front of Conan because he couldn't save her from the BO. That was sad. And Haibara has tried to commit suicide more then once so that her being the only link to the BO would be gone and they would leave everybody alone. Plus do you see the way she gets when she thinks there's a BO near? She defintly fears the BO. I don't really think she has the potential to be a secret agent of BO. And if Conan get's caught by the BO well..-visably shivers- I think it will be very... bloody... O.o

If Conan/Shinichi/Jimmy was caught by the Black Organization, I'm sure they would somehow try to torture Conan while they caught him. They'd then be after Ran and Kogoro right after, then Dr. Agasa and Ai, then the Detective Boys, Heiji and Kazuha, the Kudos, and anyone else related to Conan, like maybe the police, Kobayashi-sensei, etc. (unless one of these people were to be the boss)Of course, more than likely Conan would escape, because it's extremely rare for a main protagonist to die in a story, and unheard of in Gosho Aoyama's world (unless you think Akai is dead, of course). Somehow a huge battle would happen between the FBI, CIA, and Conan vs. The Black Organization and the boss, who would probably be revealed if this happened(maybe at that point the police would get involved, along with Heiji, and, at that time, Ran would probably discover Conan's secret and try to do something, and I wish if this were to happen, Kaito Kid would try to help, even though his enemy, Snake, has no relation to the Black Organization according to Gosho, but still, he's helped out Conan before). More than likely nobody or (hopefully not) one semi-protagonist would die, there would more than likely be a lot of injuries (serious ones too, like bullet wounds, etc.) the black Organization would be defeated, and Conan would turn into Shinichi maybe! Ai would have the option to turn back, but it depends on whether she is unwilling to re-live her past as herself or she feels better and would be willing to turn back.

A girl can dream, right? :grin:

I believe is Akemi Not die. Black Organization will catch Atsushi Miyano Not Shinichi.

Why would they even bother to catch Shiho's parents? And aren't they dead already? Of course, I also wish Akemi didn't died but it is impossible unless that lady who died in that alley wasn't her

Why would they even bother to catch Shiho's parents? And aren't they dead already? Of course, I also wish Akemi didn't died but it is impossible unless that lady who died in that alley wasn't her

We can all dream... no?

We can all dream... no?

Hahaha... Actually, I wish Akemi is still alive as I prefer Akai to be with her. On the second thought, I want BOTH AKEMI and AKAI to be alive

Hahaha... Actually, I wish Akemi is still alive as I prefer Akai to be with her. On the second thought, I want BOTH AKEMI and AKAI to be alive

I can't say i don't agree with that... i want akemi to be alive... i would be happy :)

this is possible.I believe is Akemi in the CIA.But my theory.Why would they even bother to catch Shiho's parents? And aren't they dead already? Of course, I also wish Akemi didn't died but it is impossible unless that lady who died in that alley wasn't her

Because BO believe Shiho's parents Die in Car Crash.I this is Prove shiho Parents still alive.BO take DNA them and some will body.My theory.

this is possible.I believe is Akemi in the CIA.But my theory.Why would they even bother to catch Shiho's parents? And aren't they dead already? Of course, I also wish Akemi didn't died but it is impossible unless that lady who died in that alley wasn't her

Because BO believe Shiho's parents Die in Car Crash.I this is Prove shiho Parents still alive.BO take DNA them and some will body.My theory.

That is not an evidence that Shiho's parents didn't died in the accident. They might have died in that accident. How can you proof that they didn't died there? BTW, if you want to quote things from other people's post , please put them in the

quote box as it will be confusing if you dont.

How can you proof that they didn't died there?Because Atsushi Miyano is CIA or agent.I have a proof them episode 1,Because APTX 4869,and Shiho them Say car accident.Three make hard proof is possible.but in the future episode three if i'm right.How can you proof that they didn't still alive there?We need proof.akemi and Shiho parent is alive or die.We need proof.I Can't Believe is shinichi will catch him.if shiho parent is alive.We Can't best Proof they alive or die.

How can you proof that they didn't died there?Because Atsushi Miyano is CIA or agent.I have a proof them episode 1,Because APTX 4869,and Shiho them Say car accident.Three make hard proof is possible.but in the future episode three if i'm right.How can you proof that they didn't still alive there?We need proof.akemi and Shiho parent is alive or die.We need proof.I Can't Believe is shinichi will catch him.if shiho parent is alive.We Can't best Proof they alive or die.

eXuse me but epi 1 didn't even talked about atushi

Your right not say not Atsushi.but in Episode 1 because Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya.I believe is Him some person.Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya have sister but she is Nephew him.Atsushi have bother or sister came parent him.He act in love ai because he need know.Atsushi is spy job who friend or enemy find out.Atsushi try too win all cost.Ayumi is Elena.Genta is a Friend Family and FBI.

Your right not say not Atsushi.but in Episode 1 because Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya.I believe is Him some person.Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya have sister but she is Nephew him.Atsushi have bother or sister came parent him.He act in love ai because he need know.Atsushi is spy job who friend or enemy find out.Atsushi try too win all cost.Ayumi is Elena.Genta is a Friend Family and FBI.

BUT Mitsuhiko has been a boy since the beginning of the story which is months before Ai drank the pill.

BUT Mitsuhiko has been a boy since the beginning of the story which is months before Ai drank the pill.Your right!But he act a kid.if i'm right.Atsushi Miyano is best CIA ever.He is best spy and good act.BO is never catch shinichi because Mitsuhiko.Atsushi Miyano are science,fearless soldier,spy,good poker player,family guy. and good act.Elena is ayumi.I believe is seven person take aptx 4860.There name is Shinich Kudo 1 take,shiho Miyano Take 1,Atsushi Miyano take 3 or more,elena Miyano take 2 or 3,one FBI take 2 or 3,Vermourh take 1, and friend Shiho take 1.I believe is there person.episode 1 not first if this.