Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

What if conan aka jimmy or shinchii get caught by the BO

I don't know how you take them, but snipers are actually quite smart. Shooting someone from a distant range at an exact point requires a lot of concentration and stealth. Chianti and Korn's personality just makes them seem like Vodka, quick to jump to conclusions and act without thinking twice. Which is probably why the Boss put them under Gin's scope so much.

Sides Calvados (the sniper Vermouth used frequently) might've known something. I don't know if Vermouth had him doing stuff for her own plot or for orders she had from the Boss but he could've known something kept secret from the others (and at the moment from us as well). Judging from how he kept shooting at Ran I'd say he would've killed Conan/Kudo if Vermouth wasn't in his way though.

Having a perfect accuracy is different from being able Τ☺ solve cases. .. And I agree Ŧђǎт the three snipers are all heartless killers. They will kill unless they are restricted from doing so. If only Vermouth is not a high ranking member and his favourite, she might've been buried for real this time. Vermouth might also be thankful Τ☺ Akai for killing Calvy as if I were him, their conversation, her orders Τ☺ not harm Ran, her consideration of killing a little girl, and so on would have led me Τ☺ suspect Vermouth. Yes, I know Ŧђǎт I just said Ŧђǎт they aren't Ŧђǎт smart but anyone with Ŧђǎт many clues will suspect vermouth for sure. So if her mission didn't succeed, she might've though of bribing calvy or tricking him Τ☺ his death.

Isn't it suspicious if every friend drop dead one by one? :geek:

Gin doesn't like the idea of killing, Shinichi related to police force, Heiji's father is head of police force, Kazuha's father is his assistant, Kogoro work as police officer before. B.O. end up declaring war with police and Heizo will be angry enough or die with sufficient reason for whole Japan police force to piece together it's terrorist's act. it will be different scenario when few person die.

If a BO member not named Gin catches Conan, I'm sure he won't be killed immediately. And due to this dumb move, conan will find a way to escape.

I always thought that Vermouth and Gin are the only no-nonsense BO member. Gin would immediately kill Conan if he discovers Conan's real identity, while Vermouth would actually make another interesting move, as what she have always done before. :grin:

Lets just say that should the BO find out Conan really is Shinichi and decide to kill him then they would need to kill the Professor, the Mouris, Sonoko, the Detective Boys, most of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, the Hattoris, Kazuha, the Osaka Police Department, not to mention the police officers from the different prefectures, and maybe just about anyone Conan had contact with.  Cleaning up will attract a lot more attention than covering up, especially with the mass murder of cops.

You can't be found if nobody's searching for you.

The Organization presently has no interest in Conan with the exception of particular members who like to go solo. If the Organization releases a "search warrant", well... We'll talk about it later. xD

But if they overhear his secrets somehow then they'd shoot a bullet to scratch his shoulder as step 1. Say a poetry-like sentence to him (step 2). Step 3 ask him of any information they can get from him. Step 4 Kill him.

They're not so unpredictable...