Detective Conan World
Maurice

Welcome to our new Moderators!

Hello all!

It is my great pleasure to introduce you guys to your new Global Mods: CarpetCrawler and Southpaw! :D

As many of you have probably noticed recently, the community is getting bigger and bigger, which also means more spam bots roaming around and more supervising to do in general.

It's thus definitely great to receive some more help there and to extend the team with long-time, dedicated and motivated members! It's a real honor to have them as part of the team. ^_^

In any case, be nice to them and they'll be nice to you! ;)

To the new mods: let me know if you have any questions regarding your new "abilities". Feel free to navigate a bit through the available options. Most should be rather self-explanatory. ^^

What is the difference between admin And moderators?

Administrators can do everything on the board, including adding and deleting sections. Moderators can do some things that admins can do, like banning members, deleting posts, moving topics, and such.

How did maurice become admin then? Who was she appointed bie? Vote?

he created the site... he could appoint other administrators if he felt it necessary, but it hasn't come to that

he created the site... he could appoint other administrators if he felt it necessary, but it hasn't come to that

MAURICE IS A HE??? no offense but isn't maurice a female's name?

Yes, it is. But Maurice is really a man. I just found out about it after I did some research about him.

MAURICE IS A HE??? no offense but isn't maurice a female's name?

uh... Belle's dad in "Beauty and the Beast" is named Maurice, now that we're off-topic :P

I've never heard that name used for a woman, like, ever. o____O

I don't know. I have 3 Filipino teacher called Maurice... 1 is a male while 2 females. Maybe its their parent's problems naming a female child Maurice...

I also had a classmate who has a second name of Maurice. Since then, I thought Maurice is a name of a girl.

@Shuuichi Akai: Are you from the Philippines?

I also had a classmate who has a second name of Maurice. Since then, I thought Maurice is a name of a girl.

@Shuuichi Akai: Are you from the Philippines?

Nope, I m from Indonesia but most of the teachers in my school(about 60 of'em)are Filipinos...