Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

English Language Thread

Hey, he is an onion! Killing him is outrageous! Jack Bauer, I give you my full support to assassinate her!

I think I'll give him a second chance but Jack Bauer can't stop no matter how hard he tries

I think I'll give him a second chance but Jack Bauer can't stop no matter how hard he tries

To whom will you give the second chance to?

Anyway, Jack Bauer has something to tell you.

Jack Bauer : Miss Blue, you have the right to remain silent. Whatever you say can and will be use against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney and to have an attorney present during the questionings. If you cannot afford a lawyer , one will be provided at the government expenses. Do you understand?

P.S. some parts of the above statement might be wrong as this comes from my memory(yea, I memorized it )

I am not sure but I don't think that "better your English" is a correct statement maybe "became better in English" would make more sense. :D

That doesn't make sense either... Shouldn't it be 'become' instead of 'became'?

Maybe the statement should be something like 'Improve eachother's English'

I did it to test your English skills and also a beginning to which to start the conversation (th_114_.gif). Ohohohohoho 70bff581.gif!

There, edited it 07baa27a.gif.

... :blink:

What do you want here 3eb4e7b3.gif? Don't tell me you're here to laugh at us d582d79f.gif?!

I did it to test your English skills and also a beginning to which to start the conversation (th_114_.gif). Ohohohohoho 70bff581.gif!

There, edited it 07baa27a.gif.

What do you want here 3eb4e7b3.gif? Don't tell me you're here to laugh at us d582d79f.gif?!

as long as we're being nit-picky... "a beginning with which to start the conversation"

meh, I don't tend to worry quite as much about capitalization or periods when it's just casual chat

I don't either but this is the English thread so it's different. :D

I don't think "lol" is an English word. Its more like something people refer to while they text.

It's a text language. 'Ok', '|¤¤Û¤¤|', etc are also some common text languages Ŧђǎт aren't 'lmao', 'rofl', 'X'D', etc.

It's a text language. 'Ok', '|¤¤Û¤¤|', etc are also some common text languages Ŧђǎт aren't 'lmao', 'rofl', 'X'D', etc.

You're not supposed to use text language in the English thread. Okay.

You're not supposed to use text language in the English thread. Okay.

A sentence must not only consist of a word as a sentence is a group of words Ŧђǎт has a complete thought and has a subject and predicate, okay?

A sentence must not only consist of a word as a sentence is a group of words Ŧђǎт has a complete thought and has a subject and predicate, okay?

Okay sir 4fd9f2d3.gif

My english used to be a lot better back when I lived in New York. Unfortunatly coming to Japan has ruined my english greatly. Plus I usually speak english with minor curse words included such as s**t, only I have to censor myself which is a pain to be honest.

My English used to be a lot better back when I lived in New York. Unfortunatly coming to Japan has ruined my english greatly. Plus I usually speak English with minor curse words included such as s**t, only I have to censor myself which is a pain to be honest.

:P

My english used to be a lot better back when I lived in New York. Unfortunatly coming to Japan has ruined my english greatly. Plus I usually speak english with minor curse words included such as s**t, only I have to censor myself which is a pain to be honest.

That is so sad... haha

Plus I usually speak english with minor curse words included such as s**t, only I have to censor myself which is a pain to be honest.

Dead giveaway that you're from New York. :P

A fellow New Yorker (New Yawker? ;)) says hello!!