Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Any Video Game Fans?

Well, do we have any video game fans? :D What's everyone's current favorite system?

Right now I love the Nintendo Wii. Then again, I'm a Nintendo fanboy at heart! I'm hoping that the new Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation game is released in North America. We better not get dissappointed again like when Doshin the Giant was released in Europe but not in the US. :(

I also have a Wii and heard about the Case Closed game. Just wondering though, is there any other Case Closed game out already on DS or Gamecube maybe?

As far as I know, nope. In fact, North America hasn't received ANY game from the series, yet. I own two GameBoy games, and a few Playstation games but they all are Japanese. The Playstation ones don't work because they're not compatible with my Playstation (Fail by me... ;_;,) and the Gameboy games are in Japanese, so all I do is run around as Conan. It's so funny, in one of the games, the layout looks JUST like the old Pokemon games! Conan looks like a little trainer!

I like anything that has to do with Nintento. I prefer the GC over the Wii, because it had better games in my opinion. I also like DSs and GBs. I usually only play Pokemon games on those. No other handheld games really are that good compared to Pokemon to tell you the truth.